Trips decide who we blame

Was it Roger Ver after the coinbase shit went down?
Was it the normies?
Was it asian Justin Timberlake and his relentless twitter shills?
Was it the YouTubers like Phillip DeFranco shilling BAT?
Was it China being cucked by their retarded government?
Was it coinmarketcap for fucking around with Korean exchanges?
Was it EtherDelta for selling to some retarded, scammy Chinese fellas?
Was it

king of poland

Biz

china

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT!

Sergey

Weak hand normies

More specifically, Carlos

it was operation dragonslayer.
all of it.

jews

Bitfinex'd

us gov

it was my fault
i bought in and the market crashed

Coinmarketcap really pushed the first domino.

Bognadoff twins

Rodger Ver started this shit but he was not prepared for the consequences

boy I am bad in math

India banning crypto

it was bitcoin devs for not making btc a working product

regardless of your trips shit, you can see the beginning of the loss of confidence started with coinbase adding bcash to its platform, confusing the fuck out of normies and roger pump and dumping his little shitcoin on korean exchanges in tandem, which THEN caused the korean gov to investigate and talk about banning crypto.

the sooner he kills himself (or gets killed by someone else) the sooner we can move on.

Tether

It's wall street shorting the hell out of BTC. No one sane is selling at these prices..

Sayori

It was the bitcoin futures you fags.
As soon as they were announced the BTC went on a crazy parabolic run : that was them getting in.
And as soon as the futures actually started, it dipped and more or less never stopped since then. That's them shorting the hell out of it.

Guess what will come next.

>911
it was the Jews

there's no one to blame, it was a bubble, welcome to bitcoin newbies

IT WAS THE FUCKING NUJAKS, IT ALL STARTED HAPPENING WHEN THAT FUCKER STARTED POSTING HIS SHITTY ART, HE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO USE THE GREEN ONE THAT MUCH BECAUSE HE CAUSED ALL THIS CRAP IT'S ALL HIS DAMN FAULT I WANT HIM FOUND AND PAINFULLY MURDERED

Jews, women and niggers

yeah, he thought that by bashing BTC he'd be able to lift Bcash. KARMA IS A bitch Roger VerMIN!

his rant on CNBC how BTC is slow and expensive shifted the public's perception about BTC's adoption potential.
I'm not insinuating that he's the absolute reason why we're here but he failed to weigh his words and as a result catalyzed the fall and planted doubt in the investing public's sentiment towards crypto

i think the community needs to ostracize him because he carries himself around like a child

drumpgf

I think we found the guy already, he shutted down his accounts after being found

I blame Hillary.

crypto needs a lobby group on the hill
would Veeky Forums be interested to chip in

kek did people really find him? how?