Who else here just bought more crypto?

Feels good to buy the bottom of a crash.

Well done

why would you do that

Waitin' for my deposit to reach Kraken.

And then, waiting for the absolute bottom will begin.

>This is the bottom

Good luck with the timing. And I mean it. I'm not that great at it, so buying it close to the bottom, like it is right now, is good enough for me.

>the bottom

>bottom
u gon cri bitch

I keep thinking I'm buying "the dip" but then the dip gets lower... Good luck

Keep your eyes peeled to the BTC price for the next 48 hours. You all gonna see some sweet magic.

Same, everyone says this is a crash and im not perfect in calling the bottom aswell, so i just buy whenever i really think there is a dip, im in the same boat OP, just bought a shitton of link 1 hour ago, 35 cents : D

>buy high, sell low

this isn't $3.50 sweetie pie

screencapped

Don't listen to the shills. They want you to sell so the price drops more. I bought 2000$ worth at 7k just now. We're definitely not going lower than 7.3k.

I bought, I kid you not, some Nano just now. The thing took a hit much bigger than anything else in the top 40 and is doing pathetically right now. But that is the exact reason I just bought it. If it actually bounces back, it will be fucking amazing.
You gotta be bold if you want to make a fortune.

>check price
>7270

I just bought in at 6.9k, definitely not going lower the 6.5k

Ive been buying small amounts of things since bitcoin dipped under 9k but I think Ill stop.. I think this shit is actually over

>the bottom of a crash

NOT SO FAST

That's only like a 4x increase

compared to FUN, a potential 5x

Oh shit. I hope I am right now. I was talking from my ass.
God fucking dammit

Lol, that’s what people said about $8000 then $7500

It's good some of you who made money from this are atleast buying back in, and taking on these bags so some of the late comers who have losses can exit. It's going to be worthless from now on though, hope you know that?

see you tommorow

bottom is $6,0xx

Yes, but I actually believe Nano can reach a new ATH in both sats and USD and be a top 10 coin relatively soon. Was just waiting for a good entry point.

today

Check some of the other gets in for inner peace though

isnt the senate hearing tomorrow gonna make the price dip even more?

I felt good buying the $7600 bottom

when and where will you live stream killing yourself when BTC drops another 20%

good job catching the falling knife

Just bought at 6.2k, def not going lower than 5.7k

I thought I did that yesterday.

I AM THE SENATE

you're foolish to think you can time that in real time with any degree of certainty
t. thought the same on one of the last year's corrections and bought all the way down to bagholder's purgatory

>I was talking from my ass
FUCK YOU OP I THOUGH YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE SAYING AND TOOK A LOAN TO BUY $40K

>buy low sell lower

And yet, of had held all you kept buying, you would still have made quite a profit, wouldn’t you?

Me too :(

Why would you buy at close to 5 digits BTC ? when it's real price is in the 2 digits range.

I bought more Monero

certainly, but not as much as I would've otherwise - by buying back in on the way up

>chairposter makes retarded decision
like clockwork

But you said yourself that you can't really time it. I say "bottom", but I am not being that serious or perfectionist about it. If it falls to 5k, I can simply hold. No one know if it will go up slower or faster than it fell, or if it will fall again even harder right after it starts to recover. So worrying about timing it too much is worthless.
>I could have made more if I...
Everyone in this whole world could have made things better if they knew the future. Thing is, we don't, so we take educated guesses and try to get it more or less right.

The market has been in the most obvious downtrend since mid january. the absolute most normie meme TA chart has predicted it so far 100%.

you actually have a bent philosophical outlook on a completely manipulated market that is at the entire whim of a few dozen massive whales, as well as ponzi riding fake money printers and scam startups.

you aren't proving anything but what an utterly gullible rube you are. cannon fodder for the whales. you the pawns that march in their game, which currently consists of shorting you to insolvency, knowing that there are enough hodlers to buoy up the next bounce, before shorting you again. all the way to the bottom.

how can you be so dense as to approach this with any kind of philosophy is beyond me. you clung on to the whale's fins on the way up, now you're going to be dragged down with them.

it's hubris beyond belief to stay in now. hubris, delusion and an inflated sense of self importance, terrified of being dropped back into a world where you have no skills beyond relying on the wealth of others.

people with a life outside of crypto are taking their earnings and counting it as a fun little adventure with a nice bit of profit, while those who are all in and can't face a life without cheat codes are going to burn up in the descent..

U got it! Holding to zero because I'm a piece of shit

does it OP?

>bottom of a crash
citation required, not provided

instant pump back to 12k in under 20min in the next 2 days, then 20k

boi

fuck off you gorilla-loving pleb

SUB 7K CHAIR BTFO

>Just broke below $7k

AYYY

no faggot, see you today, how are you coping?

STRONG support at 6k

I-It's going to b-bounce back any moment n-now.
R-Right, guys?

don't count on it

it is bouncing back, back to 3 digits.

no, forget your money, I need BTC to crash back to 2$ cause it's good that way.

All the way back to '09.

It will reach $1 so I can become a billionaire overnight.

>bought more btc at $7.4k

I-i's fine. Everything is fine. It's still less than %5 down since I bought. Surely it won't keep falling for long now. S-Surely...

> Feels good to buy the bottom of a crash.

Bottom. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!

If it goes through $5000, which it probably will, there's no bottom but $0.

>he actually thought it would bounce back anytime now
>he probably hurried because he thought it might start going up any minute

does it look like it's about to get better?

>he thought that was the bottom

Bitcoin ¢10 EOY

wtf user u caught the fallin knife

I almost want to hug you and comfort you.

By eoy we'll be buying 100k btc as a joke.

I'm gonna go take a shower, I kind of expect it to be below $6.5 when I come back

>buy the bottom of a crash

Hope you cashed out enough to buy BTC when it hits $1k and when ETH goes back below $250

Pure autism

How to lose $100 in less then 30 seconds with scamcoin

8k order wall just melted on finex, OP
F

I am still waiting for the bottom $10 000 secured for sale.

It costs several times that in electricity to mine btc. If it's at 1k, it'll be as it races past it into the ground.

>shalltear reaction pic
Opinion discarded

3k EOM

I got greedy and didn't sell when I hit my target return.

As soon as that (ever) happens I'm cashing out.

Fuck this market. Fuck you guys.

Thats what i do. Then i write it all off on taxes and the gov pays me back. Checkmate Uncle Sam.

>missed your exit
>”maybe the markets will be kind enough to give me my money back”

The longer you hold, the stupider you are.

It only offsets crypto gains, retard

Don't know what's more depressing, losing 40% or watching Overlord Season 2 filler.

i-it's o-only because of the Chinese New Years, r-right?

I am holding Nano though, not BTC. Which is doing even worse right now.
So... when should slit my throat?

> holding Nano
Now i don't even wanna hug you, you deserve this.

Just bought at 5.7k€
Definitely not going below 5k

Sure does. Wish I could buy this one but im broke until the end of the month.

Who got dubz nigger?? I did thass rite. I am correct. Ole uncke sam been payin for my losses for years. Get with the pogrom and smell the coffee u kike.

Not only that, but the compounding of a lot of different things all hitting the market at once. Ultimately it's good that it's getting hit so hard right now though.

All I can tell you is that anyone who knows what's going on is looking to buy in now. This is going to be good.

Man I was planning to rewatch overlord. Thanks for reminding me. Overload 2 when?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>Overlord 2 when
Now? 4 episodes so far. 5th one releasing tomorrow. Only 13 episodes again unfortunately.

The fuck, I just finished rewatching Overlord to get my mind off the crash and about to start season 2 after I finish the recap movies with extra scenes

>Overload 2 when
You mean Overlord 2? It's already running. Currently at ep 4. Hope you like lizards

I just started reading the novels actually. Shit is too good. Movies had too few extra scenes though. Main thing they fixed that I liked is that shalltear is already wearing her Valkyrie armour before he attacks her, implying she had another fight while brainwashed before his. Which is kinda an important detail they didn't show the first time.
I unironically liked the lizard arc. Last episode was dope even for those who didn't though. Next arc will likely start in episode 6, about Sebas in the city.

awesome, something to look forward to next season. I only marathon.

I get you. Waiting week after week is almost as painful than watching my shitcoins crash. That's the reason I started reading the novels.