How I know it almost over

The crash is almost finished. Don’t think we’ll go much lower.

When everyone literally is saying “this is the end “ “crypto is dead” etc , that’s how you know . They want us to lose hope and sell it all .

Stay strong .

We’re gonna make it anons .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r6mOUh_NY8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know it's not the bottom when posts like this appears

when i see posts like yours i know the bottom is near but we're not quite there

yeah I just bought in, way too many nay sayers

>All these increasingly nervous threads

>BUY BUY BUY BUY IT JUST KEEPS GOING UP!!!
We've reached the ceiling.

>SELL SELL SELL I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF SELL NOW IT'S GOING TO ZERO!!
We've reached the bottom.

Have we passed denial and entered the anxiety phase?

When the dead cat stops bouncing, it's reborn as a n interstellar-capable phoenix

or a nyan nyan cat or some shit

When I see posts like yours I know the bottom is not near but then I see posts like mine and I think maybe it is

My problem is it not low enough that I would buy more and not high enough that im making money

when I see posts like yours I know it's already here

If it's meant to crash, it hasn't even begun. But maybe it isn't meant to.

3 days latter OP was found dead hanging from the cealing with the words FUCK CRYPTO written in shit on the wall

When everyone says.... get off the ship moron, it's sinking...

.... THAT is when the smart money is booking return passage.

> Crypto logic

When I see three levels of meta, I know the bottom is still a ways to go

The last time btc was somewhat stable was 4.5-5k after chinkening and before the faggot forks and btc civil war. I'm hoping it'll retract to that price again

The fact that some people still have actual hope means it isn’t over. The whales aren’t done yet. They’ll bleed us down to sub $1@k if they have to.

I want to believe

this
still at fear

Why does this chart have to look so disturbingly accurate?

Brainlet.

why do 3rd worlders always put spaces before their commas and periods?

If it doesn't go further down, great. If it does go further down, I can buy more, so also great.

It's a selff fulfilling prophecy, evryone thinks it's going to be like that and so it actually happens.

Love the unfounded sense of intellectual superiority among all the Veeky Forums babies.

No, we are going into despair right now.

You're the newfag retard who doesn't even understand what a bubble is.

Crypto isn't a bubble, it's a "Cambrian Explosion"

I’ve witnessed multiple other bubbles and this does not at all seem like the others. Most people know about bitcoin but hardly anyone owns any.

One of the common themes in a bubble is the misconception that it will always increase in value indefinitely. I just don’t feel like that happened with crypto.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was literally the bear trap.

I dont care I am shorting.

OF course this is a bear trap.

You missed the part where people bought literally all GPUs available because of crypto?

This, just look at the bubble chart. If you seriously think we have even reached the institutional investors phase, let alone the public phase, then you are a certified brainlet.

It coincides with the current stockmarket shake-off. These are troubled times brothers. HODL

Cause humans never change. It's always the same cycle of emotions. Been this way for hundreds of years. Once you can step back from trading with your emotions and just look at the chart as a visual representation of the human psyche you can start making the real gains. Anticipate and don't be influenced by people spouting despair or ecstasy for that matter. Learn to recognize and control your emotions and you're already a step ahead of everyone.

We're under the mean, this is now the despair portion.

Can anyone of you answer me what is bitcoin and what it used for?
That's right, nothing. It's greatest scam in history, people buy it because they hope it'll skyrocket and make them rich. No one buys bitcoin to use it for something else.

That still doesn’t even compare to something like banks giving $300k mortgages to people who don’t even have a job like we saw in the housing bubble.

Or dot com stocks being worth $100s even though they had negative cash flows.

Sooo, you don't know and you are full of shit.

Got it.

You don’t know how to read a chart. We’re entering despair now.

And the max. market cap has been 800b. That's literally nothing compared to other modern bubbles.

Are you kidding? We have cryptos worth billions after writing a 20 page document.

>When everyone literally is saying “this is the end “ “crypto is dead” etc , that’s how you know
But only a small % of people are saying that. Most people are still DENYING the bubble pop.

You are wrong because Tether

>doing TA
>Not even a year out graph

retards
Price mean would be like 1400 right now

Bottom this "dip" is going is 1,475

It wasn’t a pop considering how slowly it’s falling. It’s a terminology issue. Crash implies never going back up. Correction with consolidation implies it will continue back on the path it was on in late Oct. a linear one. Not exponential

show us your leveraged short position buddy

But that has little to do with bitcoin.

What ever you say delusional cuck, i've been warning you fucking faggots for over a week. You could have sold and bought in lower instead you are cucked by magic meme money. bag holder

next target is 5.5k, it WILL be hit. And it will go lower, everything points to it. Supports aren't holding

RIP

Cool, so how will this help me if crypto takes a shit and stays there again?

We're in capitulation.

Crypto isn't the whole world.

Lmao. Houses have intrinsic value. People will always want houses. But the bubble is the same principle. Greater fool theory. People bought the houses/crypto, not because they thought it was a great bang for the buck and they wanted to use it. But because they thought they could sell it for more, this processes rinse and repeates till you get the last bag holders. Has nothing to do with mortgages or your hard on for crypto. Reality is this can be so much worse becaues there is no real floor. Fucking nowhere accepts BTC, at least to the point to justify multi-billion dollar market caps. Oh wow I can buy drugs with it!?!?

>all these people claiming they KNOW it's all going to crash down indefinitely
Then short at 100x leverage and post proof.

People were saying this when it dipped from 18k to 12k you stupid fucker

I don't understand what you mean by this

This is what scares me the most. Numbers I thought were ridiculous sound much more bleievable.

You can't even buy drugs with btc any more. Dreammarket and other drug exchanges only the bitcoin cash or monero.

Nope, still got a week left of bear market.

You could be looking out for trends in literally thousand other areas besides internet coins.

You can send money across the world securely and cheaply in a relatively short small of time. You can store value securely without putting it in a bank.

There is clear value in block chain.

>cash out in euros or Ethereum when it gets to PUBLIC/greed
>short it when it's at "return to normal"

Is Bill Gates still going to be in the top five richest people in burgerland? youtu.be/r6mOUh_NY8M