Does anyone else cash out via drugs?

Does anyone else cash out via drugs?
>tfw the dutch heroin vendor rejected by order for no reason so now i'm waiting on this frenchman to take my bitcoins and give me H before it crashes further

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1736948/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which drug is the best for resell potential?

Just don’t be a dick with who you sell it to. I’ve seen kids barely out of their teens ruined by it. Good luck op. I like your style.

i don't sell them, i just use them

Krokodil or fentanol

I had a friend who died at 22 from heroin OD. Dutch as well. In zijn eigen kots gestikt.

I like this strategy you can't really be affected by dips

But you don't make money that way

wat een kk junk

lsd
adderall

Adderall is very expensive on all of the markets that I've checked

junkie ass motherfucker

Triest.

If you can get it for 3/4$ a pop you could resell it 10 a pop to college students who think they are using it for productivity but are actually using it because they're addicted to amphetamines.

$4 for 30mg? Where to find these prices?

Where are you folks buying your dr0gs

3/4$ a pop lmao you will only get non pharma for that which is filled with levoamp instead of the 75-25 dextro-levo filling of addy. Might as well start selling meth then.

Last time swim purchased them in bulk and it worked out to ~4$ per 20mg. This was two years ago. I think it might depend on where you live, and where you're ordering from.

Hopefully a place that supports XMR.

Selling meth may be a lucrative business

MDMA, very easy to sell

Yep.
selling acid, MDMA, weed and speed is pretty fucking smart desu
made 2000€ last month

except eurofags live in some fucked up society where amphetamines arent acceptable so they drive the DNM prices ridiculously high

That's not bad if you can get high quality stuff that isn't cut with garbage desu

So, have the drug prices remained stable? I would think if a lot of people took your route they should rise in response.

Thats true, drug sales probably increase as cryptocurrency prices fall.

MDMA for parties
weed for everyday

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1736948/

Careful with your consumption, user.