ETH IS AT 700???

This makes me really nervous. all my gains are officially gone. when will it go back up? should I sell ?

if you're at break even, cash out and breathe a sigh of relief

me? i'm 60% down. fuck it. i'll just hold forever in hope but it doesn't feel good

the right time to sell was when it was 1200 a little over a week ago

the second best time to sell was when it was hovering in the 900s

the third best time to sell was when it was in the 800s

but you wanted to "hodl" because internet guy said it would go back up any day

All I want know is when to buy back in.

I tethered up at 820
Semi-confi, still kicking myself for not doing this earlier

even worse, I already bought more a week ago. Will it go back up at some point?

like is ethereum definitely finished?

All of crypto is

> eth will replace bitcoin
> price follows bitcoin 1:n

Muhaha you fell for the flippening fud, did you?

Eth is like that educated nigger who thinks hes no longer a nigger because he went to school.

Eth mighr be the king amongst the shitcoin but still a shitcoin in any regard.

>all my gains
newfags and normies need to die
thank God it's ending
like 3 months ago one user on Veeky Forums made bank by buying ETH @ 290 and selling at 300 kek/
normies begone

poor fags, dont panic. I am up 9.000% on ETH, went through every crypto crash since 2012.

Wait HODL and let the time fix all your financial problems.
ETH can crash almost down to 250 without any problem, if you take the pill buy some more, but never buy to early nobody has unlimited cash... wait till your portfolio is down -50%and then again -50%

I wish you all the best

you are too stupid for your own good and should not be investing

so i should just hold for like 5 years and hope for the best?

Yes, o coin has ever recovered in the history of crypto
This is the end
Just marketsold my whole ethereum stack that I got from the ico (9000 eth) at an average of 540
I don't even care I just want to get out

no
sell,sell,sell

Im a complete noob that has been lurking for awhile and im looking to not let this crash go to waste. What exactly is the process when it comes to 1.buying coin 2.exchanges 3.cashing it all out for USD(how long does it take as well) I would be extremly appreciative if someone could tell me the process and reasoning behind all these things from start to finish

>not buying high and selling low
You new here?

I'm at a 50% loss right now. Considering selling and buying in again when this shit crashes even further. What are the odds that it'll go lower? Thing's don't look too hot right now.

I cashed out half my portfolio over a couple of hours between 1.1 and 1k. I got fudded hard by a friend of mine who hates crypto, thinks the whole things a scam. I'm glad I did now. Thanks William, you glorious prick.

Pretty high considering everyone seems to be fucking cashing out. If it does start increasing again you can buy in with a minor loss but if it drops even harder you'll lose thousands.

Go ask redit. I ain't typing all that shit
DYOR

You are fucking stupid! I'm at a 70% loss right now. Why didn't you sell when you hit a 10% loss, 20% loss, 30% loss, 40% loss? If you sell now, you deserve to lose everything you got!

of course.

But this depends on one rule:
>never invest more you can afford to lose

If you followed that rule, you implie that you never need this money to buy food. What will be you personal ticket to your first crypto million.

And as I said, continue investing and start to buy when others are crying like now.

Don't sell. Crypto will go back up. The tech is solid, banks are buying up this shit. Countries are starting to research the idea of creating their own cryptocurrencies. Take the SEB (swedish bank) inviting the IOTA project guys for a proposal for a swedish digital crown. Hold on to your ETH, don't be that guy. In a couple of months you'll be glad you held.

>And as I said, continue investing and start to buy when others are crying like now.
that sounds like a good plan. fuck everyone here, this regulation is just growing pains.

kek
newfags here won't acknowledge this

Protip: when people are predicting there will be a "flippening" that's the time to sell.

It happened with Ethereum the first time, happened again now.

It happened with Ripple two times. It happened with Bitcoin Cash two times. You don't beat the king that easy.

delusional
do I have ETH? yeah most people here do. It's still a shit coin. Literally the only thing that helped pump it was the fact you can build even shittier coins to run on the network and purchase them with minimal effort. That's it. It doesn't do anything else better than any given number of coins. It doesn't scale. It doesn't really do anything special. It has a history of centralized decision making.

Good for making money when it's hot but its still a steaming pile of shit

Eth never stopped being a mess.

I sold. It sucks but it looks like it's going down even further. Whales are dumping 200/300 ETH on GDAX, that's not a good sign.