HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1yK89imRk
cryptofeels.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It never stopped happening you retard

Sub 7k inbound

Why do people keep fucking saying that it will moon after the dip? You're not a fucking fortune teller, for all we know this is the burst and the value never recovers. Just because it's happened before doesn't mean it'll happen again.

Well crypto will recover
This technology is the future. This solves one of histories biggest problems - lies.
Coins will come and go, but the technology behind them - the blockchain - is here to stay.

don't forget to panic sell into my buy at $1500 user

5k by this Friday, check em.

Blockchain may be here to stay. But why would we recover at ALL until even minor adoption starts. Faith in the market has been lost until the first tangible use case arrives.

>This technology is the future. This solves one of histories biggest problems - lies.
lol

>crypto will recover
What does that even mean? This statement means nothing. Its like saying "some people are nice sometimes". Its worthless.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm gonna kill myself unless someone here sends me ETH

i have one penny left in my kucoin account

It mean the main pairs for other useful shitcoins will pop back up, and because they are deflationary they will keep rising in price as the demand for the technology rises.
So BTC and ETH will be $1 million by 2020 and McAfee won't have to eat his dick.

u want eth? post address

NOW I'M FREE

FREE FALLIN

Fuck

I guess when facts are not on your side, all you can do is repeat naked assertions over and over as if they were prayers.

idc
fiat is useless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE JUST GO DOWN TO 0 ALREADY, NO NEED TO MAKE THE SUFFERING ANY LONGER

>as the demand for the technology rises
That's the part where you go off the logic rails. There is not demand for this technology. None. Zero.
Do you see businesses or even customers just chomping at the bit to use crypto? You are imagining demand because you are caught up in what you perceive as a 'movement'. But it's not. It's just a bunch of people trying to out fool each other in an effort to come out on top.
If you treat it as such, you're fine.

>i trust this that other said is infalible
A sucker is born every minute

getting real fast, chance of massive air pocket soon

WE ARE HEADING SUB 7k AT MAXIMUM SPEED, PREPARE FOR IMPACT!

The best part about this is all of the retarded Pajeets on Reddit posting their historical graphs and saying "HODL".

6K SOON

>Crypto will recover this technology is the future. This solves one of histories biggest problems - lies.

>$6969

IT'S UNDER 7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy fuck please someone make it stop

how it feels to hold bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

Alright, stand back.

>There is not demand for this technology.
Literally every single NASDAQ corp is balls deep in crypto now
You are a brainlet, aren't you?

lmao that whale buy as soon as it dipped under

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ1yK89imRk

cryptofeels.net/

Goodbye cruel world.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw cashed out at 14k

Thank god I didn't wait for it to rise again like all you retards

Kid, play time is over. Move aside

>1:01

wtf

thats a pretty big disincentive for adoption tbqh

people will still want to cook their books and hide from taxation for profit

Honestly it has already dominoed, things are only getting worse from here. Cut your losses.

Welcome back user, now get to those fryers buckaroo. The lunch rush is coming

13k boy here, feeling lucky but I want to buy back in ffs

$6984 DOLLARS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

y-you d-dont mind me calling you a c-cuck last week?

Never!! Still not gonna sell to (((you)))

How long before we hit 4000?

Is anyone shorting btc? I bet you could make a killing.

h-h-h-ey no hard feelings that was all a joke when I told you to suck my dick i was to l-l-l-laboland

check em

Always an Opportunist......

Never A Capitalist...

..these Homeland Terrorists

take your meds

>what is a downtrend
u were told coinfag, but you did not listen

life is a bitch and then you die!
Just ignore all the pansy's that tell you everybody is equal and there are no losers.
If you are a loser the best you can hope for is a wagecuck job where they don't beat you everyday.
Look at the jews they were robbed and killed but their only purpose seems to be to get even!
Mohammed has his people thinking they can change things, they don't understand the jews have their fingers on the button, this time they are not going to be robbed and beaten.

>they were robbed and killed

No hard feelings, now I need you to clean the toilet, there is puke all over it

WHERE'S THE BOUNCE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>$6800

Look, I don't get why everyone is so depressed. There are still jobs in the food service industry, they haven't put screen ordering in at all the McDonalds left, that won't happen for another six months or year.