2018 Crypto Crash

1 W MACD indicates this is already a bear market and it's gonna be uggly.

When the crash started I thought we were going to bottom out at $4000, but now looking at this I wonder if we could even see triple digits.

Fucking scary, shit really needs to slow down...

Memes aside, I think most of us underestimated how big this crash is and will be. We're almost sub 7k already. The rate of decline is surreal.

> needs to slow down

Too fast up, fast back down.
Too fast down, fast back up.

business as usual, I cant even buy more because I am 99% in crypto,

>The rate of decline is surreal.
This is slow compared to what it could be if people would instantly liquidate to USD not USDT

It skyrocketed fast. August 2017 BTC was around $3,500. It might drop to $1,500 or something if we hit bottom of despair. But the mean is $2,500 to $4,000.

Indeed. I wanted to buy "cheap", but at this rate I'm starting to wonder how long it will take to recover...

>below 7k
FEAR STAGE BEGINS NOW

>using linear scale

How heavy is your bag user?

1700% up since November.

I guess you've never seen BTC go from $32 to $1 and then from $350 to $100 and then from $1400 to $400.
You norman cunts should stay the fuck away from crypto and invest into stock. Sell everything and get the fuck out.

Wow you really seem to have a grasp on this thing

It was a much smaller market back then. You're comparing Bitbean with Bitcoin.

>but now looking at this I wonder if we could even see triple digits
holy shit please let this happen

I only blow a tiny 1k$ into this buying at near-ath so the loss doesn't bother me
if BTC hits triple digits and I can fill my bags then my dick is gonna be eternally hard when it inevitably starts skyrocketing up again

Like I said, crypto isn't for you, sell everything and get the fuck out. Just walk away and never return. Veeky Forums will be a better place without the likes of you.

I've never margin traded/shorted before, I know it's very risky but would not be a good time to learn/do it?
Any advice in general about shorting please?

Throwaway money
Small positions
You'll get rekt, but you will learn at least

and i don't think we saw real panic yet

Why are you so butthurt you deluded faggot? What I said is objectively true. I've held through Mt. Gox and bought more afterwards. Now kys.

when we hit $0 the real panic will start.

I'm tempted to sell all of my crypto to fiat at a very slight loss instead but am worried about tax implications

You can't pay taxes on losses, what do u mean you are scared?

you fell for the fiat fud.

Honestly, I was okay until Saturday, the last two days have been dreadfull though. Until yesterday this was a healthy correction, now it feels like the end.
And there is no reason for it to be so. We haven't had any bad news or fud or anything.
It seems to me that whales are driving the market down to absolute despair so they can buy cheap bags.

don't try to predict anything clown
it was $300 two years ago

>pls uze log

shit is really scary. Happy I'm out since 17K

This.

Well I made profit before January, not cashed any of it out and now its gone, worried I'll still get investigated and asked to pay tax on individual trades

Good, that's the capitulation stage. Soon you'll be in despair.

FUCKING TELL ME WHEN IS THE CRASH OVER?

>log
cope

hold good goy, hold
I ..... I meant You will get rich soon

there has been hourly bad news that new investors would react to

the only bad news is the crashing market
there isn't a bigger repellent. I entered the market back in June when everything was mooning, market crashed immediately, was bagholding for 4 months.
I'll be patient. I'm not panic selling.
Bitcoin isn't a scam no matter what nocoiners say. The technology is extremely interesting, it could take 5 years or 3 months, but we will be back at 20k one day.

did anyone manage to get out near the top?

>it could take 5 years or 3 months, but we will be back at 20k one day.

THIS

it's funny because we're seeing this amount of FUD because Veeky Forums bought high and sold low as usual, and now they're fudding hoping it goes even lower

MMs are loading up, you all should be too

Yes. I might show some threads from mid-late December when this crash was predicted by oldfags who cashed out at like 19k

>MMs are loading up, you all should be too
proof?

A bit of bad news here and there + HORDES of dumb, disoriented normies + lots of early investors and Chinese miners getting rid of the old money

>bear market and it's gonna be uggly.
It already dropped 60% why would I even give a shit anymore? Wow it might drop another 35% to a 95% correction, OH NOES! The worst has already passed. Soon shorters will complain there is nothing left to short.

>Veeky Forums will be a better place without the likes of you.
we need someone to buy our bags ath. let him stay.

Ok I will buy it all up when it hits "0" for "0", fucking retard.

Huge if big.

Pic extremely related.
Don't let them win by selling. Profits are meaningless. This is an ideological battle. They WILL buy the bottom and there will be another bull run. Don't give your coins to (((them))) for paper they print on a whim. It's no different than selling BTC/ETH for XRP. If you can't see the coordinated manipulation at all levels across all formats around the globe then at least try to realize this isn't a coincidence.

>0 usd txes
>will waste electricity mining that shit
>massive losses
buy high, sell low