Who /wagecuck/ here?

Who /wagecuck/ here?

student, preparing himself to be a wagecuck

me
i will never make it
feels awful

6 months left of my IT degree, its over biz.

The word "wagecuck" and the idea that having to work all your life is a nightmare goes against the values of capitalism and the western civilization.

I hate people who pretend to be conservatives but hate work ethics and want to get rich quick. They are not conservatives, they are neo-hippies who pretend that hating progressive ideas makes them more authentic.

fuck capitalism, fuck western civilization, and fuck you too
what kind of absolute mong wants to wageslave their entire life in the name of capitalism and western civilization

idgaf tho, got 10k ICX and 15k ITC and will have multiple mills by 2019

Just finished my mcd interview I'll join you soon :^)

Capitalism allows distortions, but long term only real work has value.

Sorry, you will not find enough bag holders to make you a millionaire. You will have to WORK. Don't be scared little boy, you will end up loving it.

I do work, and desu I quite enjoy my job. However, I can see why people working shit jobs for even bigger piece of shit bosses might not hold the same view of work as you do

I have unwavering confidence in both ICX and ITC cause everything they have done so far has shown me that they are the real deal I couldn't care less about all these pump n dump shitcoins. I will gladly sell either to you in 2019 when you fomo in, faggot

As if the kikes and bankers work for their money. You've fallen for (((their))) lies.

>not having your own business at 25
Kys now fucks

>He thinks people at the top do 'work'.

Me. Poor paying job and an annoying coworker who keeps trying yo make conversation. Supervisor wanted me to greet him sinve she didn't like the tension. Now this guy is trying conversation.

same living the wagecuck life so i can return to university feelsbadman

>unironically enjoys wagecucking

Yeah but it's a pretty comfy barista/manager position. Just keep at it and save a little bit every check. Looks for ways to grow as a person and not an employee.

if by the 2025 im still gonna be a wageslave im unironically just offing myself. such existence is not worth it

wagecuck here down 1200 on my initial investment torn between spending more on this giant sale or just staying the fuck out and not putting another penny in and just HODLIng, I have about 18% of my savings in crypto currently is this the end or the beginning lads?

18% is too much of your worth to have in this
sounds like you can't really afford to be throwing more money into this, so I say sit it out and hodl

>wagecuck cope

brb I have to go to work here in 20 minutes as I'm a 2nd shift wageslave. This after working the previous 14 days in a row. I get double time on the weekends so that is keeping me from offing myself.