I'm ending it

I fell for it, I'm in my piss poor apartment room breaking down. I actually believed it. I fell for the meme, I bought 1 full bitcoin off of a seller at $19,200, almost my whole savings account drained into a coin that is now literally worth half that, to make matters worse I'm trying to withdraw half the money I have remaining and at least get $8000 back but the system is going through a bunch of errors and telling me they have to review my withdrawal application, it looks like by the time I'm able to actually withdraw my whole $19,000 of savings will be nothing. I'm killing myself tonight, I even saw a thread yesterday about suicide and realized I'm not the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3q4WkcPKiUg
youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good riddance faggot

You shouldn't have put your money in something you don't understand..

Your killing yourself because you lost 11k?

Think of how long it takes to save that kind of money? A year? Not a big deal

Worth significantly less than half that. What charts are you looking at?

My advice to you is sell now and never look back. It might bounce back up, but you played with money you can't afford to lose in an insanely volatile market. Big mistake. Learn your lesson and walk away.

You're supposed to make your larp believable by saying 16k or something

shit happens, look at the people who fell for Enron.

You just failed twice. At least wait a month and see what happens. Buy high and kys low is a bad move.

It took me a while, I'm a $14 an hr wagecuck at a grocery store, it took me a year of fulltime work to get that money into my savings.

I can't, I don't think I'll be able to even cash out at this point.

Just wait you fool. It’s barely been a month since this crash started. There’s still the possibility of it skyrocketing this year. Don’t look at your portfolio. Focus on other things besides crypto. Just forget about it for a year. Rebuild your savings and don’t see crypto as part of your net worth.

Dude, I've pissed more money away on strippers and coke than you've lost. It sucks, but you'll get over it. Learn from the mistake and move on. Learn a real skill, make money, save, invest SMART, you'll bounce back.

>At least wait a month and see what happens.

lol

>You're supposed to make your larp believable by saying 16k or something

SOMEONE was buying these fucking things at 19k

buy LINK

>$19,200, almost my whole savings account drained into a coin that is now literally worth half that
it's worth a lot less than half lol

7000 is 36% of 19,000 haha

youtu.be/3q4WkcPKiUg

it's worth 1/3 now

I lost $40k and I don't care at all since money isn't everything
get stronger fagg

>telling me they have to review my withdrawal application
what does that even mean, i thought bitcoin was the free market no regulation currency of the future

who is reviewing if you are allowed to sell? wtf

end it and become a God
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuBqE9xGtiQ

be free from suffering

Do a flip

I'll help you break the hidden Crypto Code

This way next time someone opens a Crowd Funding Resource and has real world returns on the deck you will invest in that return.

The one that makes jobs habbenin

The one that makes Penny Stock Guys jump on the floor.....

The one that can make a return as fast as it can turn out it's products

The one that is an actual business, not a hedge fund....

Cmon......how many people can invent, can manufacture, can ship, can sell, can service.

Mass Production

you mean 7

I lost more, my entire life savings. chin up

>It took me a while, I'm a $14 an hr wagecuck at a grocery store, it took me a year of fulltime work to get that money into my savings.

You're sheltered and absolutely ungrateful. Rest of the world can't make that in 5 years. If your misery can be fixed in under a year, then you really have nothing to freak over about.

do it faggot

you want some advice., block Veeky Forums completely and never listen to them EVER again

thanks to Veeky Forums I want to fuck men and get erections areound 19 year old guys. I want to suck their nipples so badly I salivate. I want to suck dick so badly I cant sleep at night.

also thanks to Veeky Forums I got into shitcoins/pc gaming/ shitbox cars / traps/ eating cum / grindr

its actually closer to 1/3 of what you paid, just saying. Chin up

Is someone fucking cataloging all of these? Today has been great for suicide posting

>buy high sell low
Never change

please post a vid

why not? what is he going to do, kill himself even more?

I lost $100,000 this month. You win done you lose some man. Learn from your experiences.

>one month

It’ll recover in two years, maybe 3

anyway OP before killing yourself why dont you put that remaing money on a roulette spin? at least you have 48% chance of not killing yourself that way

I hope this isn't LARPing.

OP, please call a suicide hotline.

I understand that you are feeling despair. Others have been in your situation, this guy has an autistic son and lost his life savings...

youtube.com/watch?v=2jZxeLX6VY0

You can get through this.

Dude, what the hell?

WAIT A SECOND YOU FUCKING EARN 14$ AN HOUR

IF I WON 5 I'D BE HAPPY AF

This is the world correcting itself. You didn't deserve to make money off of crypto. You're a minimum wagecuck and most likely there because you either fucked around in school or didn't go at all. You're in your place because of your life choices and you were baited into a very obvious "Too Good to be True" scenario, thinking you could just buy a ticket out of your current life situation. In the end, you were punished for thinking you could just casually take the easy route out.

You were a small fish in a small bowl that, instead of making steady, intelligent progress and growing and earning your way into a larger one, you tried to jump out of it and landed straight in the fish food to be fed to the larger fish.

You're still alive. Work your way back.

lmao 10/10

shit like this is why we come here

You were already like that fag, just suppressing all these years until you came to Veeky Forums where you could do anything you wanted.

>being so gay that you blame Veeky Forums for making you gay

no I was not. Veeky Forums even fucked my phone. /g/ forced me to buy chinkshit phone

the greatest advice OP can get is; block Veeky Forums and never return

So you saved 19k in a year working 14/h ?
Dude that's really, really good. Just take big bite of the shit sandwich like everyone else and move on

Wow are you killing yourself over 19000 ?

You see, it pisses me off when I see OP and other people crying how they lost their life savings in such volatile currencies. I have no sympathy for you guys. Don't throw money in that you're going to miss.

>hey guys I know you millennials have absolutely nothing but fuck you

Dude chill the hell out and hold

ahahahahahah

>not learning from mistakes

never gonna make it

did /g/ also force you to shave your legs and shove that dragon dildo up your ass? not that there's anything wrong with that.

i did both. except it was a BBC not dragon dildo

>speculate in a massive bubble
wow you sure showed those pesky boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U

That's so right, Chilean here, minium wage in Chile is 450 usd, most of chilean people never have 100.000 usd in their entire lifes, and i'm talking about the country that is called the better country in latin america.

you get your values from Veeky Forums?

post your amateur pr0n video with it

blah

no thanks bro. also I am not a twink, so i am a worthless bottom unless you a bear

in fact this site fucked with my mind a LOT. changed me for the worst. people think I am possessed by some demon now

lmao, just goes to show that coiners are literally NEETs with no idea what the fuck they're doing.

>it was a BBC
that sounds more like /v/. are you sure you're blaming the right people?

aint nothing wrong with feminine benis fuccboi

If you don't need this money, just hodl.
You bought in at 19k and thought it would go to 100k instantly? Maybe you have to wait 1-2 years, but bitcoin will go higher than 20k.

Is this Capitulaion or despair?

I guess i could see your point, but i didn't grow up with having internet for some time so i was always playing outside or hanging out with friends.

here we go again. Have to post this every so often. I've installed ColdTurkey and blocked Veeky Forums off and on for about 3 months now. Yet here I am, doing literally fuck all instead of studying

>Chile
>Better country

Pick one please.

what method are you going to use?

shit will recover and you'll be done for. retard.

Don't be a faggot OP, it's just money.

Get a job, a GF or waifu, go to some nice park, enjoy life.

Ugh. You're young you idiot. I lost my ass in the housing market back in 08, mostly from a divorce. This time around, I made a fee bucks and got the fuck out of BitCoin because I learned not to get greedy. You're young, make risky investments on the chance you hit and you're young enough to bounce back.

If you're 40 and that was all your money and have no kids, you're fucked anyway so who gives a shit. You really win either way. Now go get drunk, get to a shitty dive bar and bang a fatty to make yourself feel better.

If losing the amount of money you made in just a year due to your poor choices is a good enough reason in your mind to kill yourself, maybe you genuinely should.

I mean, do you even understand how many more years of your life you have ahead of you? Even if you in theory don't ever get a better job, by the end of this year you'll have made the money back. It was a costly mistake by your standards, but if one year of your life "wasted" is considered a good reason for suicide, I think 80% of this site is in trouble.

>contemplates suicide
>wants an easy way out
why not make yourself suffer until the very end
cut a new body part off every day

A friend of mine jumped infront of a train and it seemed painless.

>thinking of killing yourself over ~10K
There is literally dog breeds that cost that much, you're basically saying your life is equivalent to a dog. Man the fuck up holy shit, the world isn't ending.

See OP, you could be this guy, so no worries man.

this

your friend sounds like an absolute dick. traumatize a train driver and cleanup crew, make thousands of people miss work and appointments they could have set up months in advance just because they couldn't handle hanging themselves like a civilized person.

living the dream desu

>tfw put $7300 into the market and it’s worth half that

JUST

Leave behind some where
14SxgX8zi6TEFPMXJtb1Myx4BEnS5Hd4im

Whales to themselves, to check how much they can drive up the price. ATH is the point where they realize no one else is buying.

>your friend sounds like an absolute dick
Who cares if you're a dick when you're going to die anyway

New

do you wanna hear some fucked up shit?

while cumming on my model gf's face I was thinking about an ugly arab guy I knew

lol user, why oh why would you buy a fucking coin at 19k?

I decided to hodl because why not and I only lost about $200 all together.

>Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Use common sense next time you dipass.

>people think
>implying you're not possessed

I'll beat you, put $6500 into the market and now it's worth $1700

I went in knowing this was money I could afford to lose, it sucks balls but I will hold and wait a year.

Gross i would of been thinking of this man.

Please do, anyone stupid enough to buy dinocoin above even 5K is too retarded, RETARDS LIKE YOU CREATED ALL THIS.

Please leave and take your offpring if any with you, the world needs to clean it's genepool from cucked neanderthal inbreeds.

11k what a cheap life

-He could sold all his organs for 11k
-Or sell his body to science experiments for 11k
-Or been hunted down by some average-rich group for 11k

Don't kill yourself, you can have a lot more, price's always changing. -An entire team

The beast was always inside you. We just helped coax it out. And now you're a cumrag. Isn't it beautiful?

>1 million by 2020

People like this shouldn't invest a dime...

how can one man be so based

Buy high sell low