Sigh

Sigh...
Will it go lower?

nice larp bud

Thats not even that bad. Lot of us in alts only are down like ~80%

Holding over 200 btc. No larp

Is that you Siabro?

Even if larp I don't understand how anyone with big gains is still holding now.

I would have cashed out at 4 mil. You'd be comfy for life. No more stress.

yes, it's going lower. "support" found at 7k USD but that will change. i expect it to be trading around 5k by the end of the week.

Because some ppl aren't satisfied with $1-2M, and because many are believers of cryptos long term.

95% lower

$4M isn't much, how will that set you up for life?

they are just ganblers destined to ride it all the way back down

they had no exit plan

OP I'm in a very similar situation. Managed to cash some out but I made the mistake of contacting a financial advisor before selling.

Had I of sold first I'd have a lot more.

I don't even want to sell now. Might as well ride it out

cash your 2mil and never look back, stupid fuck

4M at 5% is 200k a year (and divs go up)

shit I'm down over 100k and i feel like shit, can't imagine you

Wrong screenshot

if you ever get there youll understand the more you have the less you care about selling. its counterintuitive but if you still end up with millions after a huge drop, its easier to ride it out

Are you retarded or just greedy?

this is why youll never make it

5% is barely enough to beat inflation. Also even if you had 200k after inflation, that's not enough to spend like you're rich, you'll still have to live within your means.

>200k
>not enough
Jesus you're greedy

It all depends on how you plan on living, but 200k a year cab make you very very comfortable for the rest of your life.

A lot of people make $200-300k a year, for them $4M is a decent sum but nowhere close enough to "set them up for life". That's not "fuck you" money, not anywhere close.

of the thousands of retards with this mentality, only 1 or 2 make it the rest lose everything. dont delude yourself kid, luck's the only thing youre running on and its not gonna last forever

divs go up faster than inflation

luckily brainlets like you wont have to worry about having money

that's because those kinds of people aren't satisfied until they have the longest yacht of all their rich friends
and the biggest mansion with the most waterfront footage
and, who am I kidding, they still wouldn't be satisfied

Are you a jew by any chance??

People have different income levels, different financial goals, and different risk tolerances. $4M may seem like "the dream" for many, but for others it's not at all.

If you ask whether $20k was the absolute top for Bitcoin, and whether cryptocurrencies are a fad/scam/bubble. Some people would say yes, others would resoundingly say no.

>I made the mistake of contacting a financial advisor before selling.
Yeah same. I wanted to pay my taxes and invest in Vanguard but my lawyer was on vacation. Now I just hold until it goes over 3-4 million again. Hopefully it goes up again.