It was all true

It was all true..

Other urls found in this thread:

random.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It really was. The breaking point was lets players talking about bitcoin, that's when you should've sold.

the best part is "new paradigm" was literally used

This. When your neighbours and family start talking about x investment, it's time to get out.

t. sold at 16k (before the top).

the question is, what is the mean

We're at the capitulation stage right now. It'll keep tumbling.

capitulation.

i mocked the meme chart, now I can only mock myself

also, as soon as non-financial papers start to write about it or it's in the news or something, then you know it's high time to get out

6k is mean

so was return to normal

BTW we are only still at fear maybe a lil below

It will go to $1,475 and wont raise above $2,500 for 16 months

>bear trap

It's just a prank bro!

Only this time. But faggots have been posting that Pic since bitcoin was 3k, if I had sold then I'd have made way less money than holding the entire time.

A broken clock is right twice a day

>6k is mean
What?
The mean is a around $1,300
6k is 4x what it was less than a year ago
400% gains is still a bubble...

>I bought into the market after September

Sub 2k is the mean.

>It will go to $1,475 and wont raise above $2,500 for 16 months
Is there some kind of reasoning behind this statement or is just a guess?

>It will go to $1,475 and wont raise above $2,500 for 16 months
What? Experts already said that it will stabilize under $40. You are still in denial kek.

wrong look at BETI

6k is mean now

>Denial isn't just a river in Egypt

it really is..

Was there really this same FUD pic going around back then? That's incredible.

yep. and I just dumped $2k into mining gear like a week ago.

feelsbadman.jpg

And being that the “bubble chart”, it means that even at the bottom it won’t rebounce fast in hours days.

It might take months or years to go back at the top, if it will ever hit the top again...

Go find a job and eventually set an alarm about crypto currencies in 2022 or something.

We already drained this generation of newfags. Last bubble was in 2013, so check back in 2-3 years and would still be a risky investment.

I'm hoping it's 5k.

It cannot fall below 4k or 5k because that's the cost of verifying a transaction

nice argument

b-but this is GREAT NEWS. We'll be able to buy dirt cheap and sit on our small investments with no care in the world. Looking forward to this.

>ITT people just throwing some absolutely random guesses

Go here:
random.org/

>min: 0
>max: 20000
>roll

Whatever is rolled is the price and it makes just as much sense as people ITT.

>replying to every low-effort one-line thread with a completely forgettable post that doesn't add anything

The market has been in the most obvious downtrend since mid january. the absolute most normie meme TA chart has predicted it so far 100%.

you actually have a bent philosophical outlook on a completely manipulated market that is at the entire whim of a few dozen massive whales, as well as ponzi riding fake money printers and scam startups.

you aren't proving anything but what an utterly gullible rube you are. cannon fodder for the whales. you the pawns that march in their game, which currently consists of shorting you to insolvency, knowing that there are enough hodlers to buoy up the next bounce, before shorting you again. all the way to the bottom.

how can you be so dense as to approach this with any kind of philosophy is beyond me. you clung on to the whale's fins on the way up, now you're going to be dragged down with them.

it's hubris beyond belief to stay in now. hubris, delusion and an inflated sense of self importance, terrified of being dropped back into a world where you have no skills beyond relying on the wealth of others.

people with a life outside of crypto are taking their earnings and counting it as a fun little adventure with a nice bit of profit, while those who are all in and can't face a life without cheat codes are going to burn up in the descent.

I dumped 20k in mining rigs. Well atleast I didnt bought 1,5btc for that price, lol.

>19,911

Kek, we’re good, boys.

>The op was low effort therefore you cannot have a discussion with people in the thread

Hope you enjoyed buying in at 15k

>it cannot fall below 4k or 5k because that's the cost of verifying a transaction
now i really want to see it below 4-5k

fair enough sageing

but theres no good threads tho except wojaks

your face looks weird

obviously its easier for it to go down than up from here

As soon as you hear a group of guys talking about it in the changing room at the gym, it's time to get out... oh wait that was in 2014.

Somewhere between 1 and 3K, probably.

>Because i said so

Ayy mane

We're only in fear stage. Capitualtion will start when it goes below 5.5k

Even though I invested a small amount during the bull trap, I'm honestly glad this is happening. Partly honestly just out of jealous spite towards the people who just got lucky simply because the whole crypto market grew like crazy in 2017, and therefore they thought they were smart investors just for picking random alt-coins and had discovered a new paradigm that would take over the economy. I wanted to see their arrogance deflated.

But also people who got used to massive gains and called stocks worthless grandpa investments need to be brought down to more realistic expectations. I just hope young people who got into crypto as their first investment don't all develop a gambling addiction and are actually able to have more conservative expectations with investing going forward.

It's going down to 3k, screencap this

>feelsbadman.jpg
BUy high sell low wleocme to biz

Yes newfag, people were posting this years ago. Search keywords on warosu and you'll find it.

20k when

+1

I PREDICTED IT WOULD GO BACK TO 5K

>4k or 5k because
>the cost of verifying a transaction