We've hit the floor

This is the floor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMals9XXQY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have hit the floor many times on our way down, when are the tea leaves gonna be right senpai

Zoom out.

There is no floor, but there is also no ceiling.

More than one floor in a building of lies.

>7k
>floor
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you goof, the floor is 1-2k

5.5k is next target that WILL be hit.
Just wait :)
Don't be delusional friend

Let the bitcoin hit the floor, let the bitcoin hit the floor!

youre a loser that knows absolutely nothing

HOLD ON
WHAT IF
THE FLOOR
IS THE CEILING

Smart. I agree user.

wtf does this shit heap even mean

It means $6800 to $6900 is the floor.

Yeah but with zero justification

underrated

ahahahaha another of these drawings hahahahah what an argument op just drew lines over a chart hahahaha

I have plenty of justification I just dont care to tell a bunch of idiots on Veeky Forums and OH LOOK I was correct.

IDIOTS! why do i even bother?

the only people here talking shit are those that are still shorting. fucking faggots.

Yeah nah, literally zero.

The fuck are you talking about? There are no more buys than sells. Price stopped going down at $6700. It's now $7060. The bottom was $6700

now = no

Yeah same as hour ago at 7500? And like it will tomorrow at 6000$

n-no

The bottom is 5k. Mark my words.

No lad we're at capitulation.

what exchange has $6700 price

what exchange is the price leader?

Actually it will be 4.99999k

Imagine being so much of a retard you can actually feel good about yourself for being right 5 times for every 10 predictions you make, when a guy would achieve the same ratio just by flipping coins. Your flow of thought must be a constant stream of shit.

> :)

That aint even the floor. The right arm and hand are reaching for the dick and are gonna jack it off for a while before the dick comes and then we moon again.

to $3k then to $1k then BUY

Gotta love that meme, how about this, don't take 2017 into consideration at all, how are you doing?

It is. We are just ironicly calling it floor

Nah mate

How many btc do you think chink miners have? Shitloads. If they all cash out at once then they wont get a decent price. A slow and steady offloading mixed in with a few manipulated upswings to get bagholders/investors back in is how it's gonna play out all the way down to $1000 or less.

You think they give a fuck about money they basically got for free? They need to sell now before it hits $1k so they can buy back

FAGGOT it takes time
Wait till chinks dump again
it's all bad news for crypto right now, sorry hodl fag
But you fell for the meme, smart hands sold already to buy the crash

>thats h&s pattern jesus christ what an abomination
you should use inverse h&s for bottoms mate

out is a board nigger

not yet

>to $3k then to $1k then BUY
I feel this is approximately correct.

I'm doing well because I bought in at $100 (even though I lost half my BTC).

Look at the top wallets you fucking dingus. The whales are accumulating, making 10-50million dollar buys. If the floor was 1000 they could buy all the coin...

ITS GONNA GO UP! Look, its the fuckin TREX pattern!

cant tell if whale trying to dump more, or actually retarded believing his own meme lines

it's stairs down to the cellar, there is no fucking floor

sounds like you may be the one with the loser mentality, i would LOVEEEE BTC & ETH to hit pennies, it just won't tho. low thousands and even hopefully hundreds would be dream like. why settle for just 7k when u can buy for cheaper? you want to get rich too right?

floor would be $0

The floor is 10$ not even meming. Enjoy loosing everything.

They are doing. We might see another faux recovery to attract investors back again but it seems unlikely at this point. Be wary when you think it's hit the bottom.

>measuring in fiat
Guess what faggots?
1 BTC still equals 100,000,000 Satoshis and that’s all that fucking matters.

thi sguy get s it

2k is most probable. That's an 80% drop and it has done it before. The question is wether or not it will recover.

Oops did my math wrong. The floor will most likely be 3.8k-4k if it drops by 80%.

it's done 90%+ too

Seriously who the fuck is still selling

>14k
>We've hit the floor, supports are holding
>12k
>Don't worry dip is over Veeky Forums we've hit the floor
>10k
>BTC will never drop below 10k, too many supports. This is definitely the floor.
>9k
>Looks like 9k is the floor.
>8k
>I mean 8k is the floor
>7k
>Oops I mean 7k, we've hit the floor
>6800
>ffs, THIS is the floor. Right? RIGHT?? WE'VE HIT THE FLOOR

Wonder what price I'll wake up to tomorrow.

Kill yourself

its more that there is an insane amount of money waiting in tether and that some of these people are jumping in and out of tether to trade, expecting further drop and increasing their stacks. when price jumps they sell and buy in lower.

t. just scalped 1.7 extra neo but im pussy and tired now.

Bitcoin has not reached 1k yet fag, we still have a way to go

The short sellers. They are making a fortune off of you by borrowing your coins and stocks and selling them. Totally legal on Wall Street.

Hello BTC cultist

>bitmex liquidation at 6329
G-GUYS TELL ME I'LL BE ALRIGHT

this

IT'S GONNA HIT 5K TOMORROW

6k3 is the final floor.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=oMals9XXQY8

how many floors we already had today?

MEET SHENEQUA SHE BEAKS THE FLOOR