CONFESS. LOL. WHO SOLD AT 6800

CONFESS. LOL. WHO SOLD AT 6800.

*DEEPLY INHALES THROUGH THE NOSE*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DON'T FUCKING SELL

i did

Completed limit sell order for 0.45810474 BTC @ $6,873.70 for a total of $3,148.87

sorry anons i am weak
goodbye

>He thinks it's over

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD DIP TO $4500!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kek that's close to my amount. Except I'm gonna double that next month in usd.

It’s not people choosing to sell ya dinguses, it’s all the people buying margin trying to catch the falling knife at 20x leverage for a rocket up. They get forced in to liquidation, just like the top was a bunch of people trying to short and getting squeezed higher and higher.

I've been waiting all week to buy under 7K why would I sell now?

lmao

Jesus how many people sold at loss here? They don't even daytrade they basically just sold for the sake of it.

What fucking cunts are still selling at this point? They've had a chance to sell high for 50 days, and they choose to sell at $6k. Utter faggotry.

Still laughing?

Yes like a maniac. You faggots do not understand that the market is cyclical and the trend will reverse before you realize.

Why would it stop here? Looks like it could go down way lower.

>Doesn't realize that's exactly what the drop is

wew glad i did this now

OP... I ...

were going to 5k, likely 4k, whats wrong with selling and buying back for more? nothing
every day it drops below whatever the hodlers say the support is at and you guys repeat the same shit, but if this is "cyclical" which all markets are you know this isn't the end, were not done yet. 4300 incoming.

It might be but it's the reality of what's going on. I think it's stupid too but we must reckon what we think is stupid versus the reality of the situation

Sold at 8200 for $5.5k. Bear in mind in December I had $20k.

every 1 is ignoring the regulatory uncertainty that is on the horizon thats the main crux of it all tanking. Overbought normies phase was like 20k10k period.

I can see 5k at end of week.

I sold at $9000 a few days ago and you faggots told me I would regret it LMAO
Can't wait to come back in another three days or so and gloat some more.

Come back in a few weeks to buy 3 whole Bitcoin (BTC) with that

Fortune has nothing to do with it, its real value is 0.

>he's hodling through a crash like a good goy

i sold at 6666.66, will buy back at $1000 crypto is dead

it's called being greedy and then getting cold feet at the prospect of losing it all

people who don't sell now will sell lower. All the early adopters already cashed out

> He didn't out before it went to 0.

*BREATHES IN*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

lol you must've sold to me :D
i bought at that price. Thanks bud. Gonna sell it back to you at 25k

Delusional.

I'll buy it from you at $500 in a week, deal?

Isn't it weird? When it was more expensive you could find people that would buy but now all you can find is people that sell. How very strange.

I sold at $13k and everyone was telling me I'm doing the mistake of my life and that I'll regret it.

It's not too late even now. Soon, it'll reach $100 and people here would kick themselves for not selling at 6k

lol, i'd rather be without that money, than to sell it with a loss. I never invest more than I can lose. I only bought 2 BTC.