Coldcall local businesses

>coldcall local businesses
>sell website for $750
>invest in wordpress theme for $60
>work for 4 hours if that
>$690 profit

why aren't you doing this

because i have a real job

$750 the fuck? There are companies that sell websites for under $50.

>invest in wordpress theme
why not just torrent it?are you dumb

> Being this pajeet

you'd easily save 60$ if you torrent wordpress themes instead of buying it like a retard,all of the good themes are torrentable

most of them - at least the REALLY good ones - have to be registered before they can be used

selling an unregistered theme would look shady as hell

maybe in pajeetistan, I sell them to restaurants, law firms, etc around my university; it's my second highest revenue stream

>saving 60$
>hurr pajeet

lol this is why you're poor

but thats wrong user , the really good ones like Betheme don't need to be registered , learn to torrent, buy an AAA game with that 60$ or something

Do you meet your clients in person? I'm a huge robot and don't know how to deal with people.

Providing a service and profiting from it. Wow, biz is at an all-time high. Such brilliance. Thank you for not posting about crypto.

>buying themes
and web dev is entry level shit. i help california github autists write their programs from mr shekelstein and i usually get $1000 for like 3 hours of "work"

>buy an AAA game
a what?

Also good themes like Bridge, Salient(REALLY recommend), or Uncode all have to be registered. But you just have to buy it once; you can use the code over and over.

That's all fine and well but what about REAL ESTATE I wanna make money off a house

>playing videogames
lmfao

Yeah. I worked retail in high school so it really helps to be sociable. Maybe try ecommerce, that's my #1 revenue stream and you dont have to talk to a soul

what you mean you help github autist write programs for them?

I thought of doing this (but with wix instead because better customisation), but if my client were to ask me to set up anything more complex like a registration system, database or store front for their website, I would literally have to reply with "that's out of my scope".

This folks is why it is so hard to find good web development / web designers

Where can I learn front-end?

I know everything about backend. Design is the only thing keeping me back. I even bought a macbook

most themes have a registration system. If you can't stick with service businesses.

literally everyone uses wordpress and there is no issue with that

go to your favorite ICO and type /wp-admin afterwards and I guarantee you they haven't even hidden the WP login.

>I even bought a macbook
imagine being this californian

I've done the same in the past with a reseller hosting account and wordpress

>call local businesses
>offer them a website and hosting for $100/mo (recurring monthly fee or they can pay 6 months for $600 or 12 months for $1000 year)
>most pay $1000/yr (saves them $200)
>also offer them free editing/changes whenever they need (they might call me once a week to change a menu item or put up a special, or upload pics, really easy (takes less than 5 minutes)
>get 1-12 local businesses a month to sign up (50-150 a year)
>make an easy $50,000-$150,000 a year
>many of them will stay with you for a long time

I also offer hosting, but only $35 a month, and that also includes(SMALL) changes(I'd bill hourly after that).

Sounds like a good idea user, I might just have to switch my model to this. Also nice dubs.

It's real easy, especially after the first year. You can grow and have hundreds of local business websites making you $250k+.

You can also take care of their social media for an extra charge (respond to reviews on yelp/google/etc., update facebook/twitter/etc.). So many ways to make more money.

Also if they don't have the money (if they're a new restaurant or deli or bar) and you really enjoy their food and eat there regularly you can make it so they give you free meals and cover your tab in exchange for your website/hosting.

I do SMM but for totally different clients. Mainly real estate, and they pay upwards of 750-1000 a month.

I could probably really easily automate it for small clients

This does not work anymore - we live in a world where you can make a site for free with drag and drop, and most people don't even look at websites !

It is all about social media, you just need a facebook page and pay for ads

>make shady scam websites
>seo them to the top of google
>made $100k a year doing nothing as long as they don't get penalized
>cry if they get penalized because i have to do work again

i do this with my local thai restaurant. Also mom and pop coffee shop has a drink named after me and I don't even drink coffee.

Get a real job, Hayden.

I could make more than that trading cryptos in an hour last December and I should be again when the dip bottoms out in the next 48 hours

>BUYING THE FUCKING THEME

WOW FOUND THE RETARD

>ou just need a facebook page and pay for ads
yup

>I can make more than that during the biggest crypto boom ever that lasted one month
>Guys look at this idiot, he's making consistent money that he can actually use

You forgot
>$100 fee for updating wordpress weekly as it gets hacked every week

>It is all about social media, you just need a facebook page
Delusional "media guru" spotted.
Facebook has been shit for years. Nothing but pajeet click farms. You can set up a FB page and get tens of thousands of likes within days but none of them will be from potential customers.

Tfw wanted to do this in my 3rd role country but no one wanted a website for 400$

user you could probably do it remotely

just pick an area and SEO yourself to the top of google

Should I get into this? Is this something I can do while still working a "real" job? I like my engineering work but I want to slowly transition away form working for shekelberg to working for myself.

200$ security package with 2 plugins
ehehe

Absolutely. Ecommerce is my "real" job but SMM and websites are quickly creeping up on it as far as revenue goes

Then the business' websites get taken down and they come after you. Why risk getting taken to court?