John McAfee just posted this

John McAfee just posted this

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/05/05/herbalife-stock-bill-ackman/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big if true.

Whats your point ?

The harder they fall the higher they rise.

Please GOD let this pattern be true!

>comparing $430b crash to $2b crash
Holy shit how can you be this deluded.

John McAfee also blew millions of dollars for mining equipment.

Massive if big.

DUBS AND WE WILL ALL STILL MAKE IT, PRAISE BE TO KEK

This is just the inverse of the dank asset bubble meme chart. Enough with all the crystal balls.

Delusion. Picture is outdated too (price was 12k in that picture)

It's over isnt it?

they always come back, i am buying with both shovels right now

there isn't even a pattern there.

Yes it is. People don't realise how big this crash is, this is the biggest crash to date.

John McAfee married a prostitute too.

Start of year dip with recovery? No?

does he really believe bitcoin will infinitely gain?

lmao, market cap isnt based on how much money there is in crypto, and beside's . You have to look at the % , not numbers.

there is a lot more money in crypto now though, we can agree on that

That graph stops at 12k.

Mining is a good investment when the price goes down dumbass. Esp since prices _will_ go back up.

> What is the law of larger numbers?

This is definitely some kind of gamblers fallacy.

>image too small to see the numerical fall isn't equivalent at all

Bravo McAfee

Bravo

Being rich, and being an expert in one field doesn't make you an expert in all fields.

A good example of this is Bill Ackman, getting into his public fight with Carl Icahn over Herbalife.

That bet cost him hundreds of millions of dollars.

fortune.com/2017/05/05/herbalife-stock-bill-ackman/

I'm a brainlet but i don't see what the law of larger numbers has to do with his post

More money, same reaction, fuck off fag.

ask your mom.

And the picture john mcafee posted is january crashes, not feb.

WE'RE FUCKED

I cant read it, its like 9 pixels

This for every dollar in marketcap there is 1 tether backing it

Trips and NK nukes the US from all the lost money they had in BitCoin.

the data is available in coinmerkeltap... there is always a crash at the end of January

What? it's drastically crashing more then ever after the biggest pump of the starting year?

Your autisms is showing

This, the guy pledged to cut his dick off if BTC was not a certain price, dude has a few different mining operations with chinks overseas, he's protecting his investment

This is the type of user you are by listening to this shit, autistic

Yeah like when it crashed in 2013 it came back to $1k in 2017

People are autistic

I like how you imply thats a good thing

I always take financial advice from bathsalt snorting sugar daddies who married a hooker and sold his 1 and only good company at a major loss

It's the exact opposite

BUT BUT THE PATTERN THE PATTERN DUDE! EVERY YEAR! EVERY YEAR ON THE DOT DUE!!! ITS STOCHI! ITS STOCHI GHOST! STOCHI GHOST RELIVE BITCOIN SO US POORFAGS CAN GET HOOKERS EVERY YEAR

- Reality

Yeah, that's the fucking thing, it's just random at every level.

Kek

ackman is a fucking brainlet lmao

Sup mcafee

>it will always come back

just like the tulips

you got the joke

you see red three times in a row. So you bet all in on red. Guess what. It rolls on black.

agreed

he fucked up on JCP and CMG also

i forget if he was VRX as well

>a cryptographically secure ledger of transactions with hundreds of financial use cases is just like tulips
>t. Idiot

Yep, being rich doesn't mean you're always right.

Same goes for McAfee. He deserves credit for his groundbreaking virus software, but that doesn't mean he's an expert on cryptos or the market

Except for the fact that we are no more 15 January, we are only 3 weeks after... He is just scared that he is going have to eat his own dick by the end of the year or every one is going to know what a clown he actually is.

He can always hide out with all the celebs who promised to move out of the country if Trump was elected.

I also found this one

I was expecting him to post a pic of him eating his dick?

hahaha its over faggots. eat diks

>>It's the year 2018
>> everything is digitalised, my fucking Alexa device autonmously orders shit over the Internet. Everyone has a smartphone.
>>People still print numbers of paper which gives this paper value.

The future civilization for 2030 will laugh at you for thinking crypto just ends in 2018. It seriously hasnt even been adopted yet. This is unironically the bear trap and not the bull trap.

>it's the year 2018
>user still can't greentext properly

>I always take financial advice from bathsalt snorting sugar daddies who married a hooker and sold his 1 and only good company at a major loss

How do you sell your own major company at a loss?

>Posted by John "Bitcoin is mathematically impossible to be a bubble" McCokesnort

The bags must be getting heavy for him to resort to coping.

Chinks pull this shit every year. Why you think they suddenly stopped spamming the mempool?
This is all the slopes. Don't play their stupid game of chicken.