Don't do anything stupid today

Don't do anything stupid today
Its just money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yh0j6zMWCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On the other hand you would be doing holder quite the service

this user doesn’t know what he’s talking about. it’ll be months or even a year until you break even. before that, the loans you took out, the bills you skipped, the credit card advances you grabbed will be knocking on. your door

the crash is only one aspect of this entire catastrophe and you will not survive it. send your coins to me and peace be with you in the next life

Bump. It would be nice if mods can stick this. Kids here are getting too anxious with this crash...

It's """""""just""""""" money. Money is everything.

>hey it's just the most important thing when it comes to actually living your life to its fullest

Anything that can convince women to sleep with a man that they find completely unattractive, is not "just" something

There are only two things I know of that can do that: money, and rape

I'm actually surprised r/bitcoin doesn't have this stickied yet

I went over there ready to laugh....but nothing

They are all dead inside user. They don't even care anymore, they are in peace now. No more pain.

you forgot BBC

>>>/plebbit/

Without money you're nothing.

Hate when people say that stupid phrase.

Money is food. Money is survival. Money is life.

Bump, seriously don't kill yourself guys. Life goes on

please do something stupid, more locked up coins is great for the rest of us

its not too late to invest in ethercraft ponzi and double your money, all you have to do is buy crystal powder and cash out, its that fucking easy

is it mostly coping threads? in every crypto sub i've been to people bury their heads in the sand, and that's not just today

Buy signal triggered.

Anyone who has their survival money is in BTC right now deserves the beating this market is giving them.

There should be a hotline that helps you kys. Gives you motivation, tips on good methods, etc.

This

This was your only chance to make it user. The biggest bull run in history, but you waited until the top to buy and now you're going to lose everything. It's not the money. Its the fact that you failed this, just like you will everything else.

There is only one thing left to do...

Kike

oh yes (((money)) is your everything you'd better believe it

BCC
BEE CEE CEEEEEEEEE

You have 10 seconds to convince me not to kms

>Its just money
I thought you had to be able to buy things for it to be considered money.

that will never happen, the state needs to protect its taxpayers/citizens (i'm in canada but it's probably like this where you are too)

Honestly, if you look like this, you should probably just go for it.

LOL

not if they sell before doing it.

I love you.

absolutely fucking cringe you post shit like this, go back to r*ddit jesus fucking christ

how's being 20?

>mfw mass suicide causes Bitcoins to be permenently lost, increasing their value and ending the crash
markets truly are self fulfilling

You faggots got Trump put into office, LIVE THROUGH IT

Thanks user but love doesn't pay the bills

But if you do, make sure to video it and post it.

It's not about the money.
Money is a extension of your time.
It's also liquidity that you can exchange for nearly anything on the entire fucking planet.
Think about it this way if you had enough money you could buy a fucking space shuttle and actually go to the moon and bang hot chicks in space while eating a panda steak.

just burgers being burgers

calling right now

prison is not that tough, especially fin crimes, you will be without internet yeah, bit you can lift everyday or bleach your anus or something instead

think right type of "love" does ;)

>"it's just money !"

>convince
>rape
???

money is everything. lol fuck the it's just koney meme. money is much more relevant than every life on this board... besides I don't really care about the crash, and I am still hodling... so what. But fuck off with your money is less important than live bullshit. we all know it's bullshit in like 99% of every fucking country on this planet. And just in case someone is suicidal for money reasons. These reasons are the best reasons someone could have to kill himself or herself...

Thanks OP, I nearly kys myself.

How is not experiencing hunger and homelessness? Because with money, you can cover your basic needs.

Absolute loser to find joy in others misery. I can here for dark humor and stupid advice. Have a continued miserable life.

What do you mean? 90% of my problems in life could be fixed with more money and for the other problems more money would give me access to better, more efficient solutions.

"hurr just money" people are either insecure poorfags or so rich they dont even know what it's like to not have money

Good OP, you never know if these retards are serious or not. Don't do stupid shit, you bunch of fags.

Dont do it you faggot
nobody cares about money
its just a game like everything else in life

you can have fun even without money and if crypto is cheaper we will continue playing with cents

Technically if I threaten to kill you if you don't have sex with me, it's rape but it's also "convincing" you to have sex with me

If I'd lost even a single dollar out of following pajeet's advise I'd immediately kill myself, for real.

Is not about money, is about realizing that fucking streetshitters took you for a ride man, IMO you are not worthy of the gift of living in a developed nation, with the correct skin color if you can't outsmart an Indian.

Help your future fellows and delete yourself from the genepool. Thanks.

>>>>reddit

the memo
the pats losing
trump
impeach him NOW

Eat shit

>didn't put any money in it
>still making money when btc is dropping
feels good

The libtard think is Trump's Fault
The Condiddler think it's kike's fault

You have to be in another lever of mental retardation to put partisan politics as the cause of you fucking buying high and selling low.

> Is everyone elses fault mom

The fucking state of cope among you faggots.

>and now you're going to lose everything.

AM I THE LAST ONE HERE BELIEVING IN THAT TECH IS USEFUL AND SO WILL SURVIVE?

I invested 5 mins ago in an alt.

YES IT WAS HPB
TODAY IT HITS KUCOIN IF IT MEANS SOMETHING

AND ALSO I BOUGHT ZILLIQA

FUCK

GUYS
TWO BIG THINGS

AS BIG AS WHAT YOU'VE MISSED

I DON'T SAY YO BUY IT

BUT THE MARKET IS GOING TO RECOVER
THE TECH IS USEFUL
THIS IS WHAT IMPORTANT
IF IT IS USEFUL IT SURVIVES

Can I break my 2 week no fap though?

I dont get why do people kill themseles. Its even worse than selling at a loss.

It's the ultimate freedom my dude
no more wagecucking no more stress just nothing
sweet sweet nothing

AND BTW

WHAT WE REALLY DO IS HELPING UNTESTED TECHS TO BECOME USED

AMBROSUS? RLC? OMISEGO? IMAGINE ALL THIS STAFF WORKING AND USED

WE'RE HELPING ECONOMIES.
NOT DESTROYING IT.

SMART CONTRACTS AND DECENTRALIZED STORAGES

KEEP IN MIND
THIS WOULD REQUIRE LESS WAGEKEK WORK FOR PEOPLE TO DO

You're good people OP

In my country you can file for personal bankruptcy. Check if you can in your country.

t. Increasingly nervous coinfag

It's over, imbeciles. There will be no recovery. We've all been saying it for the past few months, it's a goddamn bubble that will pop any day now. You idiots fell for the meme. The same people who would kill themselves over a loss of wealth are the same autists who got duped into thinking cryptos are anything but a fad at the most and a psyop at the least.

funny none of my problems are to do with money, dunno if it's because I just invent problems because have a bit of money or just that much of an autistic ugly loser

Yeah? How many ships have you tracked with crypto? How many lends you've made with crypto? Wheres the service that you've set up that runs entirely fiat-crypto-fiat?

> OMG

Fucking kek, the poster child of a SHITcoin

THIS

There is a webpage that assists with this called 4 changs or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yh0j6zMWCI