This isn't right...

This isn't right. Chainlink fits the legal definition of an exit scam and I was talking to a friend at Northern Kentucky University School of Law and he agrees. You can't disappear and refuse to talk to people who gave you money; whether or not work is still ongoing this fits the legal definition of a scam. I'm trying to get a class action going and am trying to gauge interest but I will be going it alone if not. I have an appointment for wednesday morning so please respond by then. I think you'll need to possess the tokens to receive a settlement so hold onto at least some of them before I get guidance on that.

Email me [email protected] with a yes or no answer and I'll put you on the mailing list.

oh my god thank you so much
[email protected]

totally not saged btw

Bump for cucklink tears

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>friend at Northern Kentucky

yeah not listening to you or your inbred buddy about shit neither of you know about.

fuck right off, op. my link are staying right where they are in cold storage awaiting the singularity

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

LINK FUD is getting very, very strong.

My fucking sides

Thank god I sold my heavy bag of Stinky Link at 1.20. Have fun holding those bags

might as well throw out that cold storage. Sergey fucked us. If he knew the price could come down so far he WAS LEGALLY REQUIRED TO SAY SOMETHING. Notice how charlie lee reminded his investors that the price would go down. Sergey did no such thing and just laughed when people went all in at $1.21. Fuck this fat piece of shit. I'm going to sue him for every last penny he has. Fuck off back to hillarystan you fucking cuck. Enjoy your poverty. I'm going to find your IP and prevent you from joining the suit.

someone share this in the slack. I'm blocked buy I want people to get in on this, fuck maybe rory would want to join too he's been getting paid in these worthless shit tokens.

Dude.
They answer questions on slack and email.
Just because you bought some links on an exchange doesn't make you an investor.

Saged.

The confido cuck kept responding to us until he found out he'd been exit scammed too you fucking mong. "Community managers" don't know anything, confido should have taught you that.

kek you are the whiniest little bitch ive seen on Veeky Forums in awhile. no one forced you into investing in internet meme money. any money lost is on YOU, exit scam or not. take some fucking responsibility.

>but muh college friend
how old are you? 18? your entitlement is cancer.

sell all your crypto holdings, especially link. only thing you deserve in this life is getting your ass kicked

>say Skeeter, where’d that Sergey fella run off to with all our money? HHHHWAPOOEY
>I dunno, Cletus. I say we take a trip to the Northern Kentucky School of Law and get us a class action drawn up on this devil

I'm from ohio you stupid faggot

advanced FUD

LOL

fucking kek'd

Here in Ohio we might now have them fancy Kentucky smarts,

4 positive responses and only 3 people name calling. You'd better get in on this. If this wasn't an exit scam to begin with sergey may bail after settling.

ID always reveals the truth, you're a fag.
t. Link bagholder since ICO.

this is bait, but I'll still answer
you must be retarded. they gave an update a month ago and said exactly what they're doing

nice

You kidding? Shits been getting weaker and WEAKER. Buy mobius tho good value grate price

but thomas is not a community manager and he answers every and all technical question he gets asked and even makes tutorial videos

okay guys, my lunch break is over. Please keep responding. I'll get in touch after I meet with the attorneys wednesday. I'l taking off all morning so i'll get back to you wednesday most likely.

technical community manager

had a few goes at that "the secret" documentary huh? ;)

>Buy mobius tho
why does almost every LINK FUD always end in shilling this coin specifically

its a meme you dip

you are a MANIAC

Sergey is a speaker at the upcoming superconference you ebola ridden goatherder

Not like I was pretending to be anyone else is it

desu I watched The Secret and moved to Hawaii and my life is dope. Idk if it's real but I thought it was at 19 and I'm glad I fell for it

REMINDER
1K EOY IS STILL HAPPENING

count me in op!
oh wait, i never bought this shitcoin

REMINDER
YOU'RE A FAGGOT

t. ChainLink Marine Corporal

JOOST FUCK MY SHIT UP

dont worry guys

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese __". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

NKU is Kentucky's historically black college.

MFRN

user, please get this complete post tattooed onto your forehead, so you and the cashier at Walmart you see on your bimonthly tendies trip can be reminded of how retarded you are.

Is it possible that LINK would crash down to below 10c?

fAg

I don't think it's possible, there's a ton of people that know LINK's future potential and would buy that shit up instantly given the chance thus increasing the price

Quick someone post paul allens business card scene

>[email protected]
>people taking this seriously
you guys

perfect

>Taking shitposting about OP's shitposting seriously
oh you

Delivered.

>since 2014
>Sergey gives speeches at conferences
>exit scam
Weak FUD, which is a good sign

OP, you are not invited on my yacht next year.

THE ONLY REASON THIS WAS SHILLED SO HARD HERE WAS TO TRICK REDDIT NEWFAGGOTS INTO BUYING A REALLY OBVIOUS VAPORWARE SCAM. YOU ACTUAL FUCKING RETARDS CAME HERE AND MISTOOK IRONIC SHILLING AND LE EPIC Veeky Forums MEME CULTURE AS ORGANIC HYPE AND HOPPED ON THE TRAIN PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU SAW A LOLSUPERRANDOM SURGEY MEME. YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW. I HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU FAGGOTS ALL MONTH BECAUSE THIS SHIT IS MORE ANNOYING THAN FUNNY AT THIS POINT. TIME TO GROW UP AND LEARN WHAT OPPORTUNITY COST IS OR CONTINUE TO HOLD A SCAM WITH NO ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT, NO MARKETING, NO DEMAND/USECASE, NO COMMUNICATION, NOTHING BUT MOUTH BREATHING FAGGOTS WHO STILL HAVE A SPARKLE IN THEIR EYE FROM THE NOVELTY OF MEMES NOT HAVING WORN OFF YET.

Is this new pasta?

nah it's too bad to be a pasta

You need to generate a trip and join the ranks, like colonel damu, assblaster, pepe baller.

You can be the link buddha brah

Cool. Still not sellin tho

Lawyer that went to a real law school checking in. Everything you have said is wrong and I would defend Sergey for free to ensure the success of my stinkie linkies

Trips of truth checked.

kek