The volume is too low for it to be the end

The volume is too low for it to be the end

The fact that the volume is too low is a good sign. It means a lot of people are holding and that only the easily manipulated are selling at these prices.

It literally means the cargoship full of bags still hasnt arrived at the port

FUCKING SELL OR BE SOLD ON FOOLS

it means that it wont stop going down untill we see a spike in volume - weak hands selling.

I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $6000 BTCs

I think we're agreeing?
If volume is decreasing a lot as the price goes down, it's a sign that maybe the price will stabilize since there's no more weak hands to sell low

or they havent sold yet.

>It means a lot of people are holding and that only the easily manipulated are selling at these prices.
i wonder what happens when panic finally gets to this hodlers

>I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $12000 BTCs
>I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $10000 BTCs
>I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $9000 BTCs
>I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $8000 BTCs
>I'm gonna scoop the fuck out of those $7000 BTCs

it means someone turned off the wash trade bots. Maybe they couldn't pay the utility bills anymore

ya i scooped the fuck out of those $9000 BTCs and then again scooped the fuck out of those $8000 BTCs and now I want to kill myself.

good luck, but i fear we're going to see sub $3000

At a certain point, it goes so low that selling isn't even worth it. Might as well hold through the recovery

Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't say anything less than
>$8000

The volume only appears low because everything is worth 75% of what it was a month ago lmao this shit is just getting started. I'll buy your eth bags at $200 though.

You are dumb

Like that one guy said, I wish I had the picture, we're going to be seeing 80% correction
We're now at 70-75%

Oh I don't think we're done yet, it's just good that volume is slowing down during this trend. Maybe we'll hit another panic cycle and volume will increase, but I doubt it. I think maybe 75% of weak hands have sold at this point

its an irrational market and without trying to FUD, the reality is there's nothing of substance supporting any prices other than hype and public opinion.

For example if Apple stock started crashing, there'd be an actual floor that could be calculated just based on that companies assets/profits/debts but with BTC or any other crypto there's no rationale behind it, it's worth what people are willing to pay, there are no assets or profit engines inherent to crypto.

We're going sub-$3000 screecap this

I have the best track record of all Veeky Forums and im calling downtrend to continue. Recovery might take long time, a year.

I called 5k long time ago, and i called 8k support to fail after knocking it third time.

Who would be retarded enough to buy right now?

The only people dumb enough to buy at this point are "hodlers" that don't have any fiat left anyways.

Unless this was an orchestrated crash so major institutions could get in cheap the decline is just getting started.

At what point mining stops being profitable? Will the cartels pump it back ?

>At what point mining stops being profitable?
See here everyone. Idiots like this is why there was a massive pump this year and why the correction is happening.

True
And true

The market isn't really following and rules right now, so it's just causing a snowball effect on price going down
However, below $6000 is pretty solid in any case, and $3000 and below is such a steal simply based on price history that you could convince anyone to buy at that price
$3000 is only 3X the price that BTC reached 8 years ago in the Mt.Gox crash, and also the price it made in like March of last year way before the inflow of normies
$3000 was actually just about the price at which Veeky Forums started becoming shit, and since $6000 is really only double that, I feel pretty safe even if it does go way lower afterwards