I don't think you heard me Veeky Forums

I SAID SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING HOLD FACE

You got two choices:
> Option 1 - Give up, sell, an hero, fall back, retreat, whatever. r9k is down the hall and I'm sure r/suicideprevention has some hot cocoa waiting for you.
> Option 2 - Fucking hold.

You're supposed to be anons. If there's one thing in this life you should fucking know its how to take a beating. Did you really think you were going to make it and come out looking pretty?

NOW SHOW ME YOUR HOLD FACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=XNj_KDPp_iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NOW SHOW ME YOUR HOLD FACE

There's no point in me selling low. Unless I have enough to retire on, I will just hold, I'm quite indifferent to it all.I probably won't accumulate until crypto gets ignored by the media (again), managed to get 500k into cash during the previous boom.

You should've Tethered up a long time ago you greedy bastards

Girl = Me
Bear = The current market
Kayak = My future lambo

youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0

>”Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”

You already lost OP. Wake up, the fight is over user. Doesn't matter what you do now

FUCKING THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=XNj_KDPp_iM

I'll send you a telescope so you can see us at the top.

>i must hodl you

Option 1 - Sell now and buy Bitcoin at $1k per BTC later on this month.

Option 2 - Listen to pajeet and the wolf of wall street over there literally BANKING on you HODLing to your shitcoins cause your to retarded to make a choice for yourself

I can't hold anymore.

Then your new home is ready for you
> Maybe you can combine cotton balls and a pepsi can and make a fleshlight to sooth your troubles away

Why is ETH going up so fast?

The hard times have not come to stay, they have come to pass.

Here's where you're wrong kiddo. There's a third option: BUY

I just bought 1000 euro worth of BTC. FUCK THE SYSTEM.

Forgot my face.

>mfw reddit bought high and sold low

Yes brother.

SLAY THAT FUCKING DRAGON

buying more

My nigga.

Slay the fear dragon.

Bitches see current losses.
Winners see future gains.

Unfreeze me when crypto stops crashing

This darkness will make the victory taste sweeter user.

And it won't be your immense wealth.It will be the satisfaction in yourself for knowing you had the strength to endure.