Fuck sold at 6460, recovering now

how many times this shitt happens to me

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/sec-chairman-to-testify-they-are-open-to-federal-regulation-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck yes we made it, feels good bros

It's going to 5k. Screencap this

wt u made it nigga, my hand got weak and sold. then this shit recovering. do i need to fomo back, or hold it? old fags answer me

O rly?

one tipp, if oyu are retarded and cant hold your hands together: every time you think i should sell, just wait. eventually the time comes when you cant stand up and just think SEELLL REEEEEEE, shut DOWN YOUR FUCKING PC AND GO OUT AND WAIT 1 LONG FUCKING HOUR. then come back.

works for me

on offense but come on man
youre selling btc NOW? what the fuck
buy alts you moron

Its free falling back down again.

>recovering
It's just another bounce that dies down within a few hours.

5k Yen maybe.

lol

Yes. I've literally never been wrong. Pic related

Don't worry its going to go down again.

It's not got a chance of going up until the US meeting tomorrow

sup Germanfag

If dubs this shit is going to sub 6k

do you really think this is a recovery? How log are you here, one week?

dibs confirm down to 5k

down again

>I've never been wrong

Sold at 7k been holding for 2 years. Did i fuck up?

u faggot. my pf worth multi million. so u can assume how long i am in the game. 6k is bottom. scrrencap this

It's never coming back.

>multi million networth
>can't even write english properly

pick one, pajeet poorfag

Just stay calm and wait for it to drop, it's going down hard for a couple of days. I bought some back at 7,2k and I regret not waiting for it to recover properly.

I've never been wrong in my entire life and I'm always right. What's so hard to understand. It's going to 5k fucko.

zoom out

mfw at this point I'm too scared to buy the dip
>largest exchange in my country under investigation
>new tax law incoming
kek, it's over unless I move to fucking panama

>>can't even write english properly

nigga, with u r logic, all US, Europe speak better english than asian, so u mean all burgers are multi millon'ers ?

fuckk off to u r brainlet logic

Wow you're either a narcissitic late teens/early 20s or a fucking troll. Fuck off you self absorbed nigger.

>ever selling
kys poorfags

ccn.com/sec-chairman-to-testify-they-are-open-to-federal-regulation-of-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

buy

shorts on suicide watch. closing positions, head and shoulders top coming in.

It's going up!

>WIPE
>BACK2FRONT

it might get back to 8k looking at the momentum
but who the fuck knows at this point

>It's going to 5k

no

nice 2 second candles faggot

I'm not writing with degenerate newfags that have impaired thinking. Especially not on this board.

what momentum you deluded brainlet? look at the fucking volume. If this shit keeps falling I'm killing myself

minutes chart doesn't mean shits

bull trap

you people are fucking stupid

Right now everything is pointing in this direction. Look at the fucking d/w MACD

D E A D C A T
E
A
D
C
A
T

I agree with this, not that I want it to go that low but its the reality. I honestly think the downtrend will end until we hit until 4k

TA doesn't work on crypto, when will you idiots learn...

buy high sell low

No. You dun gud boi. Buy some back around 5k.

das ist der strategie

fomo back in right now

ALL OF YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I REPEAT
>CALM
>THE
>FUCK
>>>DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We just came off the longest rally in the history of the stock market, and it isnt even at correction level down!
FOR FUCK SAKE KIDS WE ARE UP 6000 POINTS FOR THE YEAR!
THIS FUCKING PANIC IS BULLSHIT AND IS BEING USED BY THE KIKES TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD
>WAKE THE FUCK UP
Nothing has fucking changed!
Trump took over when the dow was at 1900
its now at 24000
thats 5000 points in one fucking year!
that has never happened before
AND BY THE WAY
NEWS FLASH
THE TAX BILL STILL PASSED
this means almost every US company now has 14 percent more capital to invest in their companies.
know what that means boys and girls?
it means lower prices
more advertising
higher production
and more jobs
and most importantly
IT MEANS EARNINGS ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH THE GOD DAMNED ROOF!

NOT TO MENTION THE INFASTRUCTURE BILL THAT WIL LITTERALLY AD TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF VALUE TO THE CONSTRUCTION SECTORS

This isnt a fucking crash
its a fucking buying oppurtunity
Want to not have a shit day?
Take out some money from savings and put it into US Steel
Its at 35 dollars a share
according to the futures of the company gives it a 1:9 PE ratio
It will get better earnings from both taxess and infastructure and you can all stop being fucking pussies about 4 percent downs and start acting like adults
FUCK

You are retarded is the problem. If you see that the price has dropped 10-20%, you can expect a slight dead cat bounce. It won't drop continuously without any upward counter-movement. So you can time your exit if that's what you're planning on doing.

Near my initial investment. Still haven't sold. Might as well ride this one out. Who knows, April and March will bring working platforms, could be the new bull run. REQ is seriously the thing that could save crypto by making crypto -> fiat payments possible for stores.

>Am I sss-ttille gg-onna make ii-t ann-ons?

just a buncha faggots manipulating the market trying to get ppl to buy before they drop it some more.

You not sell them when it's red. you sell them when it's green, leave it for a day, and watch everyone panic while you wait for the time to get in again

jesus learn some basic TA you salty fucker
i wouldn't risk buy myself but i'll be surprised it does doesn't go over 8k over next 24h
I highly doubt the correction os over though, everything about crypto looks bearish as fuck

BOGDANOF'd

I'm laughing so hard now

wait for the dip again and buy in. its going back to 6000

>bought at 19k
>sold at 6.5k
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this means almost every US company now has 14 percent more capital to invest in their companies
yeah and fuck the people paying 40% kek

>that whale desperately trying to keep the 7200 "floor" alive
lmao

but unironically I sold at 6.7k and bought back in at 7.2k.

>he sold. Pump it

FOMO NIGGA WE 15K BOYS NOW KNAWMSAYN

Should I sell now? Fuck it's so stressful I don't want to regret it ADAJJDKDSAKJFSAF

fuck fuck...fomoed back at 6800. now I am will either sink with it, I dont want to to look at laptop for 2 weeks, period. u fuccking biz terds. dont post that meme graph again

I'M BUYING

I bought at 12k, watched it go to 19k, and sold at 14k.
Considering the stress, it was NOT FUCKING WORTH IT.

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

>clicking CCN link instead of CNN
Get your phish trap out

alright guys I just bought in so it should be tanking to $15 in about 30 seconds

needs more volume to recover

Rubber cat then, it will bounce like ten times, let's make profit.

How many times does this cat have to bounce before you fuckers get it?

dead cat bounce, a really fucking obvious one

>He bought
>Dump it again

I hope they do, I wanna sell before I go to bed.

This was probably because the euro buy wall at €5k.

Don't get your hopes up too much.

INCREASING VOLUME WITH INCREASING PRICE. THIS IS IT BOYS!!!! EITHER AN ELLIOT WAVE OR THE RECOVERY

MOMMY MOO JUICE

STOP SELLING LOW FUCKING RETARD!
OMG I can't believe how this board is filled with stupid kids not knowing shit DAMN

this doesn't address taking profits

take profits when something is fucking pumping you retards

>selling at a loss

How retarded can you be.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>>selling at a loss

I did not sell at loss. I took out my initial investment last year. this is just house money

>selling at a loss

MMM MMM NO NO NO

Yeah but what's "low" at this point

bought some shit eth words for the low an hour ago already $100 up rebound is real

lol why does this get me every tiem

5 last digits is usd/btc value at 31.12.2018 23:59:59

he thinks it's over

you bought at around 400$ and made the payout at atleast 6500$ and you still ask if you fucked up? are you crazy? seriously what gains do some of you people expect? you lost all touch to reality, get out at somepoint and stay out. your psyche will suffer, you are forming addictions that gonna stay forever and destroy everything

You're way too dumb for this.

Quick OP, sell, it's going down again!!!

dude this already happenned twice

holyfuck, i sold at 7k again.

Classic Veeky Forums

holyfuck, its going up again, bought at 7.1k

Post screenshot of trades

salute the true Veeky Forumsnessman we are lucky enough to witness

GIVE ME THE GUN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. Finally someone on Veeky Forums who isn’t an overreacting idiot.