THE SEC ISN'T KILLING CRYPTO, HOLY SHIT GUYS

banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf

>History, both in the United States and abroad, has proven time and again that these
opportunities flourish best when pursued in harmony with our federal securities laws. These laws reflect our tripartite mission to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly and efficient markets and facilitate capital formation. Being faithful to each part of our mission not in isolation, but
collectively, has served us well. Said simply, we should embrace the pursuit of technological advancement, as well as new and innovative techniques for capital raising, but not at the expense of the principles undermining our well-founded and proven approach to protecting investors and markets.

i thought the hearing is tomorrow

>Conclusion
We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the
development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual
currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial
processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them
go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their
volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious
examination.
With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector
innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and
continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of
finding that balance.
Thank you for inviting me to participate.

BULLISH news, stop with the wojaks you fucking faggots

They know it can't be beaten.

Real money will come into crypto with more regulation. Market cap will be 2 Trill next year.

Fucking hell you fucking idiots, have you ever heard of "front running" and "pricing it in"? Maybe now is the time to look some stuff up before you get into markets again.

why would they kill something that is crashing?

bullish

is this worthy of an
E X I T A L L A L T S
?

Prepare for liftoff. Commence bull run.

if you are retarded and want to lose money sure

Public hearings are dog and pony shows. Most of the time, policy is decided behind closed doors, while the stuff that happens in public is fairly carefully staged.

sign me up

fuck time to exit

>7333337

>Trillions waiting to enter a bubble after it popped

lmao

How they say.
>Sell the news
Thanks for 10% in 30min

china did.

TFW HELD LIKE A BIG BOY I LOVE YOU Veeky ForumsBROS

They are well aware that to compete with other countries, they can't suppress the tech completely.

They're not idiots.

Thoth smiles upon thee!!

Massive if huge

YASSSSS WE FUCKING DID IT QUEENS!!! YAAAASSSSS

That's amazingly reasonable coming from the usgov. I'm surprised. FUCKING LOVE TRUMP BOIS FUKKEN MAGA

BTC going to drop again, possibly around $5600 in a week or so, then shoot to heights never thought imaginable. Screencap this.

/paradigmshift/

Thank god for China, if they weren't embracing the tech to the level they are and threatening the power balance by having an advantage and leaving us behind while we try to repress it over in the US I doubt they would actually embrace it.

>loans & tax

>you welcome rest of the world
>you fucking welcome you useless 3rd world parasites

MAGA to Mars. Buckle up lads this year is going to make the previous ones look like chump change.

so can I just keep buying ltc and everything will be gucci

Wew didnt expect this.
I guess its ath time,

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE THE SEC IS GOING TO REGULATE CRYPTO TO SUPPORT IT NOT SQUASH IT. RIP IN PIECES TO ANY WEAK HANDED WOJACK THAT SOLD AT THE BOTTOM $350,000 BTC COMING IN THR FUTURE MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!

lads it did this a few days ago, dont get too euphoric. Remember when it went to $7.6k, then bounced to $8.8k? only to fall to $6.5k later, I want it to hit $1 million dont get me wrong, but exercise caution and dont get delusion, there is no confirmation of an uptrend

*delusional

This thread isn't about the uptrend, it's about the news linked in the OP you fucking retard.

calm down edgelord, I just don't want people to FOMO into green dildos, the meeting has yet to happen yet, anything can happen

Large if sincere

This.

HUGE IF GENUINE

It's already dead, lmao. They don't need to do anything.

1 MILLION FUCKING BTC BOIS, YOU BETTER HAVE AT LEAST 1 BTC TO MAKE IT

Yep.
China will release their own statement on the crypto and it will be bullish af.
EU right after that
Every single country will try to grab a slice of cake.

MY BODY IS READY