TAfags were right again

Bottom was 6500. Still think TA is bullshit?

Bottom is $1200
All these "bottoms" are just bounces
Have fun hodling bags lol

Yes, I still think that TA is absolute bullshit.

to the mewnnnn

Maybe wait at least for a few days. We are in severe down trend nothing has changed yet

all the Top TA people are still saying we are in a major downtrend, You just experienced a "bounce" not a bottom you brainlet.

>not trading the swings
Even if it is a bounce, I can sell now and still make 12% profit in less than an hour.

That is your perogative.

Wave 5 is the last leg of a major trend.

What is TA?

TA fags are actually calling 2-4k. Enjoy, I guess.

manipulated market, you dumb fuck faggot. they're burning shorters and hope to scare tetherer's out of their shit.

>Still think TA is bullshit?
Considering I have seen TA call every possible $500 interval the bottom, yes.

>TA fags calling everything at every time.
>HA! Look at that one time I was correct. Still think TA is bullshit?
>Ignore the 6 gorrillion times I was wrong.

Bottom is mid 5k. 2-4 is too low.

the majority of the TA claimed that ~8k would be the bottom (which was fair enough)

TA says bottom could get to just under $5k.

This really is TA. Its a shotgun approach, theres also like 8 patterns at any given time - they just pick one and hope its right.

After 11k broke the next support was 6k, which is where we're at now. If the 6k support line doesn't hold it'll crash to sub 1k in the coming months

Ask yourself when would you FOMO into this useless shitcoin? When would you feel your cat to buy BTC? At 5.5K? doubt it..Don't try to guess wha the market wants but use yourself as an indicator.

kek *feel the urge to sell your cat

TA has been valid for hundreds of years. Have fun buying high and selling low.

"Today's Bottom"

Way to copy my TA faggot. But yes. I was right and thoroughly enjoyed taking biz's money over the past few days.

I saw TA fags saying that the bottom was:

nobody called 6.5
everyone was calling 8 or 4

Can confirm I saw 9,8,7,6 AND 6.5, 4 and 3

guess enough times and eventually you'll be right. you'll still have tards with selective memory and strong confirmation bias praising what is essentially palm reading

we broke the pattern, we're going to 5k very soon... the TA showed 5k in 2 days, now just maybe hours?

Nahhh, the problem is every time it hits around 6400 people go on a spending spree again.

Tony Abbott, former prime minister of Australia.

He got into crypto early and is one of the bigger whales out there. Some people swear by his crypto advice, others say it's just hit and miss.