Same story different year

You know what comes next

my body is ready and my holds are too

4 years of bear market?
WHAT THE FUCK

Bitfinex "hack" ?

Remember what happened between 2013 and 2018?
Buy. The. Fucking. Dip.

no but srsly am I the only one who remembers?

>Januaru 2018
>o-o-hh d-don't worry lads!11!1 t-this happens very January, w-w-wwe' always bounce back up soon !!!!
>Febuary 2018, we'eve dropeed eben more
>o-o-h-h-h-hhhh ddddont worry lads loo-loo-lllook at this chart insteed!!!1!""

fuck off you shill its done

You retards are still holding bitcoin ? GLHF

>This happens every year

The support is at 2.5k, right?

Wow 50/50 to go up or down

Just put 50 usd in.
Am I gonna be rich Veeky Forums?

KEEP CALM AND BUY THE DIP

probably lol
i'm planning retiring 2020 with my btc

>2013
>-$500
>-50% Drop

>2018
>-$12000
>-65% drop

lmao

MOAB: Mother of all bounce

>BTC crashes hard
>Everyone sees an opportunity to get rich and buys the dip
>BTC moons
>Repeat ad infinitum

I wouldn't mind this but I'm not stacking btc, I'll probably hold some but I don't expect to become a millionaire off btc, it's way too late for that unless it can somehow go x100

It won't go 100x. It's gonna be a different coin, but which one?!!!

After the crash in 2013 BTC eventually stabilized at $250 from its high of $1000. It didn't hit $1000 again for three more years, in January of 2017.

So what you're saying right now is that BTC is going to eventually stabilize around $5000 and we're not going to see it hit $20,000 again until 2021??

WELL FUCK NO!!!
2013 no one knew what Bitcoin was or is. It wasn't on the news. It was fucking nothing.
when the crash is over, maybe 30 days of steady sideways movement and FUCKING HUGE BOOM TO 500K !!!!!

The difference is that back then BTC didn't reach it's max capacity and people didn't know whether it could scale. Now we know it can't. And we know that projects like NEO/EOS/Stellar (Cardano maybe at some point) can provide much more.

>inb4 store of value

Whatever you do during this 4-year bearmarket: Only invest as much as you can afford to lose. You can't be sure if it's mooning again or if BTC is going to crash as hard as never before. Cryptocurrencies are still highly speculative.

it went from 1150 to less than 400
literally a 65% drop

bankruptcy?