CONFIRMED TRANNY ON THE NANO TEAM

Get out while you still can. You know what happens when trannies get their hands on shit. Worse than jews, muslims and niggers combined. Nano $0 by EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

nano.org/en/team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, he's hot

Source?

WOULD RAVAGE HIS BOI PUCCI

hottest tranny on earth if true, huge buy signal

nano.org/en/team/

a tranny is male and therefore more likely to succeed than a female

Dick or not. I definitely would.

>coxon
lel, just bought 100k

Who dis semon demon?

would inseminate desu senpai

I don't discriminate on birth gender if they are hot like OP pic.

Also girls can be named George retards

id smash

Fucking retard, I know that person is on the team. I wanted a source to confirm that the person a tranny or not. The FUD is getting silly, only assuring me that this coin has a good future.

Your proof is right there you stupid faggot.

Holy fuck.
Is that why XRB partnered with Thailand? The ladyboy coin?

ALL IN NOW
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

jesus OP, just remortgaged my house and bought 2 million

I would fuck him if you catch my drift

QT
Not a tranny.

Unironically investing in this because trannies actually know how to code

I'd develop her/his/her/his/her/her/his/her/its/his/her business if you know what I mean

the problem is that they will bring so muc drama the project will come down in flames

it always happens

Business development usually means "hot girl we keep around". Every company has these to flirt with men from outside of the company and entice then into contracts. Besides. Isn't this her husband/brother?

Are you talking about women being cunts or boipussy attracting too much attention?
I can see both happening.

both.

most trannies are so involved with SJW politics that sooner or later drama ends up taking down entire teams. Sometimes it is their fault, other times it is not, but it's a fact that it happens often.

unless you inject yourself with a load of worst hormones and cuck yourself into a whiny bitch black hole of estrogen

breakout imminent. just went balls deep into NANO.

>just because their name is george it makes them a tranny
OP confirmed a retard, probably just a very unfortunate woman, most trannies change their names to something stupid like Roberta or Johnatha.
Also could be a tranny, but probably not

Maybe she/he's a right-wing tranny

>transformers: more than meets the eye.

>be tranny
>go through huge effort to present yourself as a girl
>call yourself George
Op is a faggot. It's short for Georgina. Nano is about to moon now that bomber has dumped his massive stack. Missing out on $9 nano will be a moment youll regret for the rest of your life desu

can't stand ya.

waiting for george coxoff, then i can pound boipucci

Bullish

KEK

i bet she has a cute penis

Just bought 100k

If that's a guy, women need to pick it up.

Proof for tranny? Looks like a plain old woman to me...