Fuck yeah

bitcoin bullmarket is officially open.

What are your EOY predictions? I think 100k is the very least. Probably we'll return back to 15k in a couple of weeks. I hope you have not panic sold. Bull is back, baby!

5k tomorrow

lmmfffaaoooooo I literally love this. screen capped. lmfaoooo

You wish faggot

My TA says it's over too. We'll be at 15k by the end of February.

It's already going down again you fucking retarded.

Can we stop saying this shit with every slight fluctuation?

NOt eNOUGH

fucking kek
make one where the bull chokes the bear

desu Look at the big stock selloff today. Someones is moving money from stocks to crypto. Once they've accumulated expect this pressure on sellside to decrease.

This is sad

Why do you think we will bounce back up so quickly? Recovery can take as long as a few years if previous crashes are anything to go by.

lol I wish, I had the same thought but it wont come true

you don't have an idea

I am from the future. Veeky Forums has always helped me, so I'm here to return the favor.
It will drop until 6400, then go back to 14000.
Then back to 8000, and finally it won't stop until 45000. Sell everything when it reaches 45k, because from that moment in two days virtual currency ban will be enacted by US, EU, Russia, China and Japan, and all coins will stop existing in a matter of hours with the global IP filters.

>first green candle in a week
>BULL MARKET
unironically kys

EOY Bitcoin at $700 then down to $1 over roughly 5 years and sideways forever after that if it exists at all

Bitcoin will become a vintage novelty atleast.

Doubt it’ll go below $50

1 Green candle caused by short sell offs and a few people thinking they "bought the dip"
>GUISE BULL MARKET NAOW!!!!!

>one minute charts
>bull market
Top kek

Come back when the DAY chart shows consecutive higher lows and green candles

I'm seeing it recover to around 14k before end of the month then come April it will be around 20k. Eoy probably around 50-75k

>those digits
checked

this thread is funny af

Yeah, Baby!

Time to max out that credit card!

dubs AND trips. It's confirmed

BUY BUY BUY