Tronix

inbe4 vaporware, just'd, ect.

what are your actuall thoughts on this token?

if sun pulls it off its a eth on speed with direct access to the corps in china to embbed of the bat
>if

>inbe4
>ect.
>actuall

I amlost have a 100% wallet made of TRX. Bought at 0,02$ two months ago

I know there will be a mooning in march, so i'm holding till then, no matter what

Definitely has the coolest logo but biz seems to dislike the coin so idk

waiting on eth from normiebase bank transfer to buy more, wont be in til thurday

Seeing how China is planning an ass raping for anyone trading crypto... puts Justin in a weird position no?

Has a terrible reputation, doesn't do anything and generally not a long term investment. You can still make a good profit short term though

im assuming chinks will just VPN like they normally do

Waiting for

Chinese new year

March- mainnet release

Holding 100k till then, then putting my gains in chainlink

He already has official approval, can't be bothered finding source

this

its shit

You guys are still holding shit? You guys know it has no future right?

Suce ma queue en enfer

i hate this fucking chink so much.
nearly as much as i hate me for falling for this scam.
think about it - his whole scamshit is valued around 3bn $ at the markets.
cant belive i fell for this. my god.

i bought at .16$
i saw it and thought it was a good price
i wanna die

>buy ATH

you deserve to get raped

Why would you think it was a good price. Did you not look at the total circulating supply along with marketcap and realize its value was being propped up by that ridiculous supply size?

>Did you not look at the total circulating supply along with marketcap and realize its value was being propped up by that ridiculous supply size?
thats what i did.

Completely overvalued bullshit. Bought 100k in Sept/Oct for 0.2ct and sold in December/Januar. Made 7 ETH from that, but I fail to see why I should re-buy now. That this token is in the top 100 on CMC is a sad joke.

mainnet hype pump?

Talk to me in two years when they actually have anything worth talking about

Way too many bag-holders eager to finally sell.

Of course, you could gamble on the mainnet pump, but I would wait for it to fall even further. If it doesn't happen, no matter, I doubt the insane P&D can be repeated.