The real bubble is popping right now

The real bubble is popping right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWr2kTR6F4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the real bubble is trump fake jobs and economy growth...
we're going sub 2008 levels

Comfy non-coiner here

not talking about crypto

No it isn’t

How many of you fags even remember 2007-2008

You don’t fuck off

Comfy non-shareholder hefe

not talking exclusively about shares

comfy all in gold holder here

IMO if true collapse happens best thing to hold is guns, ammo, and food (and some toilet paper). Nobody is going to give a fuck about some gold bars in your house m8

>Can't invest in crypto
>Real market crashing
Buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium right now.

I’m a coiner and I know you’re wrong and retarded.

Buy some nice ass stocks that are low right now. APPLE, infrastructure related, and Cannabis (Canadian) related stocks are all ripe

It's a market collapse, not a zombie apocalypse

BOUGHT IN ON RARE DOOM PAULS JUST BEFORE THE CRASH

OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME. DOOM PAULS ARE BACK BABY

You think if shit got to Great Depression levels you’re retarded friends on Facebook wouldn’t be eating each other in the streets.

Too many people now. Population during the first major Wall st. Crash was so much lower.

You’ll be an easy target.

>palladium
Nice try but real experts know to invest into orichalcum now.

same shit - watch your facebook friends raid your house for supplies.

Most people here were in diapers back in 2007-08. This is one of the few events where you have perfect recordings of the event as it occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWr2kTR6F4g

Once you start seeing people with the look of fear that these guys had on the floor you know shit is going in deep. People were just fucking staring at the charts on the screens slackjawed as it fucking melt down. It didn't just do this one time; IT DID IT DAY AFTER DAY. You'll know if we're repeating 2008 if we get weeks after weeks of markets like today.

>most kiddos here were in diapers in 2018
We're not all 10 year old girls user for fuck's sake (only /a/)

Comfy non-burger-coiner here.

I'm not American, I don't care. Who would be retarded to show off their gold in facebook anyways?

Also, you weren't even alive back then. People don't go full post apocalypse mode unless they are niggers.

Buying prescious metals is a meme to con old people out of their SS checks and pensions.

Go back to watch the walking dead you fucking sperg.

I was in HS when this happened and had a newspaper front page headline about this saved for years, but I think I threw it away. What a shame.