Who here is HODLing? How much have you lost so far? Are you going to continue to HODL all the way down to zero??

Who here is HODLing? How much have you lost so far? Are you going to continue to HODL all the way down to zero??

Pic is EXTREMELY related.

If you are losing more than you can afford, then you fucked up. This shit is all monopoly money until you have it as cash. I haven't lost anything during the crash because I won't sell at a loss.Even if the price goes to 0 for every coin I own I will never take a loss. losing is for fags, and liberals. Ok those are the same thing but you get the point.

Start of January my portfolio was $100k. Today I'm at $30k.

Let it burn. A shack on a rock is better than a castle in the sand!

>coins go below buy-in price and stay there
>in my head it's not a loss and that's what matters

>stay there
>anything in crypto staying the same

lmao fucking brainlet

I'm hodling til the bitter end if that's where this leads us.
Hopefully things turn around.

Lost 80%. Got REQt hard, but I still believe in the project. Keep your FUD and go fuck yourself /biz.

I'm holding about 100k left now and still buying.

So far, I only lost my x12 and all my gains. I came back to my initial invest. Buy boy, that feels bad

You don't actually lose money if you don't cash out r-right?

probably 40% down from initial investment now

I'm still up $2000. Got in early December. Feel bad for people who got in early January.

Took out 20k at 250k
Down to 60k now

are u me

Just close your eyes and don't look at graphs for 4 weeks.

HODL till you die
HODL UR BALLS
HODL FOR MAGA

40k early Jan to 15k now. Feels bad but I won’t sell at a loss

350 to 6000k worth about 2k

Oct 25 17' : $2.71 M
Dec 25 17,' $6.76 M
Jan 25 18' : $4.71M
Feb 5 18' : $3.9M

Bitcoin isn't 'done' yet.

I will HODL till im rich or untill 0
IRON HANDS

No, you dont. If you invested in actual projects then you shouldnt worry much

hodl forever. I waste money and dont have a 401k or savings. My "vacation and overtime" money rots away at work. I don't get to choose when I want to be out of work, so fuck it. It's static.

what the hell am i gonna lose if i wasnt using it anyway?

idiot

Am I me?

still hodling from x11 to x4 only for you /b/ros

ATH so far this year was $80k. Today I hit an all time low of $23k. My only gripe is not having more fiat/shitcoins to buy this dip.

Don't see any reason to sell now. Shouldve sold earlier, there were signs this could happen. But who the fuck knows in this market. Might as well let it run its course

wrong board retard, but thanks.

I bought at $1300, this is me now

1rst dec 2017 500
28 dec 2017 50k
5th jan 2018 6k

10 k to 2.2 k.

I fucked up

Still at 10x returns.

Who comfy here.

I can't lose because I cashed out x10 initial investment last year. However that money was put in traditional stocks which are now JUSTED so yeah probably KYS soon.

Newfriend here, start of January I was 3k, now down to 1kish. Haven't sold a SINGLE FUCKING COIN IRON HANDS HERE.

$45k start of Jan

700 to 11k, now down to 7000. Not holding shit. Looking to scoop up some alts on sale but not quite yet. Would rather lose potential future profits than existing profits.

Well you do because it's going to zero for good but yeah sure keep telling yourself that

I'm still up. I've already made long-term hold plan for this year and I'm not breaking that plan.

>I haven't lost anything during the crash because I won't sell at a loss.Even if the price goes to 0 for every coin I own I will never take a loss. losing is for fags, and liberals. Ok those are the same thing but you get the point.
Time value of money.
You are losing money even if you don't sell it at a loss, because you COULD be using that money on something more profitable in the meantime.

I’m holding. I basically deleted discord and telegram and don’t check in much here. I’ll probably check back later this year to see what’s going on.

I’m certainly below my initial investment though.

7x to 2x

prob losing that aswell but oh well

can't use money to make profit when you're a NEET

So are we talking about buttcoin or the stock market at this point?

I already cashed out my initial investment, so I will be holding straight to 0.

Invest in S&P 500 index.

this is why you will never be wealthy

you're stupid and don't know when to cash out and buy back in

you unironically don't. I was below my initial investment for months, then went 3x.
now at 2x but whatever, if this keeps up I can see me going below it again hahah

actually it is what matters.

people don't hang themselves for losing money, they hang themselves because of what's in their head.

Objectively money is nothing but figures on a screen, but subjectively it's people's dreams and fantasies for the future, thats why people hang themselves.

So if you have mental self control, and don't care either way, that's what matters.

refer to

HODLing comfortable amount of XAG,XAU and canned foods

this has to be bait

i hold ethereum, is barely one fucking eth that i bought in December,

i told myself i wasn´t going to cash out until next december. I am down right now but FUCK IT.

I rather HODL all year long and risk to loose it all than to sell at a loss and make some kikes day if it recovers, i wouldnt be able to live with the shame if that happens.

Down like 55%, but gonna hold till I see if it will start goin up or not.

i want to hodl EVERYTHING but im an idiot who has to pay rent in crypto.. sigh

Down about 70%. Ain't selling shit, I'm going down with the ship if I must

very true. "things" dont have a 100% objective meaning, the subjective concepts we assign to objects and events have meaning inside our head. it is very sad to kys over money but it is a source of anxiety for me at times due to a lack mentality.

47% down, but it's money I don't need, so no big deal

kek what a faggot.

>zero for good

oh my god you'll be reaching for the rope come January 2019

kek like theres a better way of making money in 2019, that requires nothing more than buying good projects and checking a screen every now and again, and then selling when you have made a profit.

-700k.

Still /comfy/ tho, up about 350k since I started

I mean it's already at 6k and it hasn't slowed down so yeah nice one

Your awareness is your means of conquering it.
everybody fears loss, but your knowledge of greater things to come has the power to banish those fears. Just think what it will be in december, then think how many days it is until december, how many weeks, how many months. All that time...all those profits, all that institutional money, all those newbs... it makes me hard just thinking about it.

That imagine made me ponder.

oh no
oh no its gone down

oh no...

hahaha, just wait man..I've been through shit like this before, heard all you fuckers saying its the end..

you have my sympathies, I work with a guy like you, and he's either going to be alone for the rest of his life, marry a fucking hambeast, or reach for the rope himself, like you will come 2019 when you realise you're a fucking aspie retard who is so miserable he has to fud a Veeky Forums thread, because he's too thick to figure out how to buy into a massive dip like this.

>Even if the price goes to 0 for every coin I own I will never take a loss

>It'll go back up.