Show me your Nocoiner face

Sold at 10-11k. I was late to the game, so I just got x1.9, but I'm glad I can sleep at night without charts running in the background.

P-Please don't post pic relateds

>future single mothers

Hope you payed your taxes on that short term hold :)

He gets it

>they're both trying to sneak a peek at her cooch

Never bought it and never will

Just lmao at dumbasses getting scammed by buttcoins

there is no way u should be even slightly interested in that pic

Jesus christ

Don't fall for it

IT'S TOO LATE TO FUCK TEEN PUSSY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there is no way you can be straight and not even be slightly interested in that pic

Sorry Bill.

Just pay an 18 year old whore you pathetic incel.

I agree with you. No matter how feminine, there is no room in there for a penis.

Why? Did teens go extinct? :^)

the absolute state of jew media

Back to your cesspool containment board, tardlad.

biz came from pol

13.5k here
there were major warning signs like BTC unable to stay above 14k

It came from /g/

>you go girl, go sleep with niggers, you are a strong independant woman and you deserve it
>whats that user? you glanced at another woman while we were shopping for chastity belts?
>im fucking leaving you now, fuck you, amanda was right, all men are the same, all are pigs

yeah sure it did
/g/
hahaha
we are not talking the first bitcoin threads we are talking BIZ
it started as daily business talk on pol by a penny pump and dumper named wipe

/g/ - hillarious

Fake articles you fucking retard.

their hubris is getting out of hand. honestly, this is the point they went too far. normies can accept a lot but there's a point past which even appeal to authority fails in front of the instinctive disgust this shit inspires in functioning human beings

You're full of shit. Early Veeky Forums was nothing but neets coming up with get rich quick schemes and banter between them and wagies. There was zero actual market talk. Get fucked chump.

I never said biz was useful. I said it came from daily business threads on pol started by a pump and dump guy going under the name of wipe.
You were likely not even around, what are you even rambling on about.

source?

>pol_visits_other_boards.webm
I'm guessing /pol/ is the toilet?

>zombie nazis

It's never too late

Way to ruin a sexy thread with gore fuckhead.

Deadsnow. Not sure if one or two. I think two.

I'm saying it didn't, and fags like you ruined this board. I hardly ever come here anymore and spend less than 10 minutes when I do. If you're having trouble understand the comment then learn how to read English somewhere other than Veeky Forums.

>he fell for the world's most obvious clickbait campaign
user what if I told you liberals weren't the target demographic of those articles
You were

are you a woman?
A man can always get the a young 16 year old girl. Thats the blessing of manlyness

It did though. It was used to talk about mostly, penny stocks at the time. Nobody even talked about crypto except a quick mention. All they talked about was pink sheets and otcbb plays. Weed over the counter plays. If you think all of this isn't market talk then you are just a fucking tool. You were not there obviously or you are just one of those people who take the other side just to argue.

Thanks

>can't tell the difference between the shapes of eyes on the right
Are you fucking blind?

I just lie to teens about my age and bang them, most times without a condom too

>i don't like gore waaaaaaaah

Off to plebbit, roastieposter.

>tfw missed out on teenage love

>media that supports my worldview and beliefs are actively encouraging cuckolding
>hurr it was really for you
What if I told you that you were the "intellectuals" those articles were talking about?

Yeah I’ll just take your word for it

>media that supports my worldview and beliefs are actively encouraging cuckolding
Wait a second I don't remember saying that...

It's highly retarded, girls think you only want sex and every decision is consulted between her 4 "besties", you aren't actually dating the girl herself, just combination of her friends.

every fuckup you do goes around the school and nobody knows what are they actually doing

It didn't, you tard. Fuck off.

Pro tip for you user:

Young girls like real men more than bois in their age.
Look fit.
Have a nice beard going on which makes you look more manlier.
Be straight forward but still keep that childish humor going on.

t. 24 year old virgin who has a 16 year old with huge ass tits wanting to fuck me. Sadly shes a 6/10 at most though.

Do couples actually shit/shower at the same time together? Seems kind of gross to me.

19 here, feels good being able to legally pound 16yo's in my state

KEK. It's amazing how few neurons can be found in a whole board.

>filename

Every morning when I sit on the john my wife sits on my lap and poops in-between my legs as I go at the time time. Now that's true love right there.