Crypto is going to be the hedge in this downturn

whether the regulators like it or no. Necessity will force there hand. There is nowhere else to turn.

>There is nowhere else to turn.
Bead Lizards.

Didn’t you hear? China’s banning bead lizards. I’ve been shorting them all day

err.. fiat?

Crypto will recover far faster than the stock market will, and investors know this

>not knowing how speculative assets perform during downturns
>thinking ppl hedge speculative assets with even riskier assets
>being this retarded

kys

>fixed supply, scarce asset
>high liquidity
>safe against theft, natural disaster, war, politicians and bankers

Muh buttcoin is not an attractive investment

>focusing on fundamentals instead of price action when talking about hedge trading
>ignoring demand side of demand-supply equation
>unaware of low order book liquidity at major crypto exchanges in relation to volume
>vulnerable to regulatory action, speculative manipulation, and normies doing stupid shit with edge tech

not a buttcoiner, just a trader making real profits using technicals instead of falling for normie memes. but LE HODL AMIRITE?

>hedge is down over 50% from high
Yeah what a fucking hedge. At least in stocks I know I’ll lose a max of about 30% with a well rounded portfolio. Crypto is hitting zero in a real recession, pal.

THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR THEIR

Crypto still up more than your cuckstocks over the year.

Enjoy your single digit movement in government issued paper bux you salty noncoiner. Remember to thank (((them))) when you pick up your next check from my Mr Goldstein.

>this much delusion

No they won't you mong. You don't have a "flight to safety" to an unprecedented, unregulated, asset class, that is 10x riskier than the one you are fleeing from. Kek! What a moron. Wall streeters don't want your imaginary 1s and 0s which aren't back by squat all. They like cash flow, they like inventories and things that are tangible. But the brainlets will never learn, well go ahead, buy crypto. Kek

There is no hedge in deflation but cash

Ur fucked my man

>There is nowhere else to turn
Uh, the dollar would like a word with you. Interest rates are rising, which is why the market is tanking.

You know what interest is, don't you? Oh, wait... There's no such thing in crypto.

>ignoring the fact that crypto was literally created combat against this kind of thing

uhm sweetie, in a crash people flock to LESS volatile investments, not more volatile ones

>crashes over 60%
>it's a hedge

only your first point is true, the others are either untrue or debatable

>not liquid
24hr Btc exchange trade volume is over $1bn, not taking into account private sales, trades and other non exchange transactions.

>not safe
To this day there has not been one proven way to steal btc from an offline wallet without knowing the private key.

What was your argument again?

Closer to over $10bn on exchanges.