IT'S SPREADING

NIKKEI FUTURES AT -7%
IT'S GETTING GLOBAL
IT'S 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.investing.com/indices/japan-225-futures-streaming-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we will see individual demand for crypto skyrocket because of this. This will be the true normie influx.

Fall. People will want to go risk off.

yeah why would people want to keep their money in a non inflationary asset

we'll see. There won't be anywhere to de-risk.

it's almost as if stock index funds were bought by many people only hoping to sell them to other investors, "greater fools", at some point in the future. it's almost as if the entire thing is a hyperleveraged tax subsidized fugazi running mostly on confidence and the average person that keeps their savings in it would be thrown into financial armageddon if their catalytic converter failed. this should have happened 5 years ago and really 10 years ago but has just piled up with not much changing for the better under the surface

Let's look at it the other way...

... people turn on the TV and see they got hit in the 401k.

So the wife says.... hey honey, let's put our money into something that has a pretty good chance of losing 40% overnight.

People invest in riskier trades when things are going well and they think they have money to burn.

When things start to turn bad, they cut down on riskier investments.

I just read an article in my local normie newspaper that everything is crashing and going to shit, tokyo, europe, the burgerlands. One after the other.

There will not be non-risky investments. This is going to be bad.

C O N T A G I O N

Buckle up boiz

The nikkei follows the SP trends, so of course it dropped

what people fail to realize is, Nikkei is #1 intraday index. Its movements are extreme, but unlike the SP500, it isnt even close to its historical highs, which makes me thik its a good buy, but also it carries a bunch of automobile stocks which Im iffy about

Regulations will make crypto seem more legitimate and secure

no that happens when the banks need to take haircuts or there is a run on the banks (which in the US amazingly still seems unlikely although it could happen at any time)

Fucking this. Stocks have been just as much of a bubble than crypto was. We have weed stocks, we huge-ass valuations for things like Tesla, we have Kodak mooning because of some retarded crypto news. The stock market has been irrational as all fuck so it's no wonder that it can come down as easily as it went up.

The bad thing is that this can potentially be recession-tier or even worse

>The bad thing is that this can potentially be recession-tier or even worse
LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT FLOOR

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

You're ADORABLE.

>coworkers last month: that bitcoin thing is a scam they say it's a bubble, you seem like you should invest into better things like stocks
>me today: YOURE THE BUBBLE NOW BITCH

-7% in the pre market is huge.

IT IS THE START OF A NEW DEPRESSION

great insight you fucking moron

>if real money crashes fake money is going to go up

LMAO
These guys are happy with +6% a year, now drops 7% a day

>denial
Tell me where I'm wrong

I guess Shemitah came 3 years late.

loling at stock bag holders getting BTFO

STILL NOT TOO LATE TO BUY BTC DIP

Nikkei made 20%+ last year

you don't understand irrational economic actor theory

>IT'S 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN
most of this board was about 3 years old in 2008, care to explain how today's drop is similar?

>coiners making fun of -4.6%

>today's drop
not today, wait for tomorrow

>Stocks have been just as much of a bubble than crypto was.
Wrong. They have been going up at a reasonable pace for over 100 years

>We have weed stocks, we huge-ass valuations for things like Tesla
Weed stocks are penny stocks
Valuations have literally never mattered for stocks EVER. PE ratios are a complete meme, there is no ceiling for stocks

It's the first selloff. Debt around the world has increased but now globally lots of countries are pegging an interest rate increase. This is going to make it difficult for debt to be paid off and the massive debt bubble around the world is going to burst. Couple this with one of the largest companies in the world GE about to go bankrupt due to lying about accounting and you have ingredients for a big recession.

"""They""" are tanking Donalds presidency.

And that's why the average person is going to get fucked and rich pepper will get richer.

So basically this is the first time youve ever seen a correction, and are grasping at straws

>Weed stocks are penny stocks

I bought them high.

Nope. People will go into safe mode.

It only stopped because unlike crypto your markets close. You're fucked tomorrow kiddo.

so are we getting thrown into a mini recession just so ""they" can impeach Trump?

A correction doesn't hit every market like this. If the market bounce back by next week it's a correction but when the markets open tomorrow if we see another drop this big it isn't a correction anymore. It's a ticking time bomb

>Wrong. They have been going up at a reasonable pace for over 100 years
They broke that last year. Now it's catching up

>Weed stocks are penny stocks
Doesn't matter, they should be basically worthless. Anybody can grow weed and I don't see what people expect to gain from putting their money into these stocks
>Valuations have literally never mattered for stocks EVER. PE ratios are a complete meme, there is no ceiling for stocks
Now this is just retarded. This is exactly the thing somebody would say before a fucking correction. PEs might not be the most accurate metric but if you ignore them stocks become just another greater fool pyramid scheme

Not true. People inherently get riskier during financially depressive episodes. Alcohol, drug and prostitute markets rage.

>real money

The companies are expanding big time with the recent law changes regarding Cannabis.
The market still needs to be conquered.

t. -13%

Whatever. As long as I can get some cheap blue chips.

> M-M-MUH SHITTY IMAGINARY MONEY PONZY SCHEME CRASHED
> E-E-EVERYTHING IS GOING T-T-TO CRASH TOO! RECESSION INCOMING! I DIDN'T GET SCAMMED IT'S JUST THE MARKET TREND! EVERYTHING W-W-WILL BU-B--BURN!
Fucking delusional coinfags
Day of the rope can't come soon enough

Youre retarded dude. That long run up you saw the SP500 do with such low volatility indicates institutional investors are buying and holding with utmost confidence. You can just glance at the COT and see for yourself. What happens after a long run up, its a consolidating market, not a bear market, you little insect

actually, it does

>mini recession
OH NO NO NO NO

There isn't anything safe anymore. USD tanked 20% during the past 2 months. When the crash will be in full swing you will see a loaf of bread cost $50.

Commodities lift off confirmed

They'll have to compete with international companies and all the new companies springing up though. Surely it's gonna be a harsh market

ok. We'll see.

>data going back as far as 2005

You can't seriously be this delusional or uneducated? No one is going to run away from falling equities by going into even faster falling crypto. They'll go to bonds, term deposits, and gold.

That's why the big ones now start to buy up the small ones.

And medical weed will sell for good money like anything that is designed for medical usage.

So....basically it's all giant version of Veeky Forums shilling shitcoins to noobs.

I agree user. Hopefully you're well positioned for this. Long fiat for a bit, lotta buying opportunities coming up in all markets.

Nah, depends on interest rates. Cash rate increases, people will stay long fiat for a while.

BUY BUY BUY

Nice try. All markets crashing simultaneously is (((coincidence)) then eh?

I still remember how stocks fags came here and laughed at us, cryptofags, when we were taking heavy losses.
Not so funny now, right, fucks?

Happening.

uk.investing.com/indices/japan-225-futures-streaming-chart

>risk off
>go into paper money backed by collapsing civilizations
Salt will probably be more valuable than whats in your wallet

>SP500
But is it on binance yet do.

Please no, please, at least I don't want to lose the little money I have invested into the stocks.
Sure I gambled with very volatile stocks, but I bought them at the wrong time.

Now the sell-off will start and I will lose 80%+ of my money if I don't sell at the very start of the market tomorrow, which will be still 40% loss.

NEW PARADIGM everyone

jp225 20k is normal and expected rn

Can you expand on this mr iphone poster

"but..but muh regulationz"

>banks literally just banned the purchase of crypto via credit cards
>guys, people will jump on the coins now
heh.

>fugazi
what

Golds.
Guns.

This post made me cringe. Please don't remind me I'm in a board full of delusional NEETs. I'd even bet you're a stinkie linkie.

its spaghetti nigger for fake diamond.
>tfw just visiting, never invested in my life
im helping!