VEN

What's your next move. Tether before we're near the rebranding?

Why now?

I went from tether to in with 4 btc on this an hour ago, already up 0.25 btc

Yeah i will tether at the bottom and buy the top.

HODL YOU CUNT

next move (nothing has changed) is sell half my stack a day or two before the rebranding

then, buy back in after people sell the news, or wait a bit to see how the event goes. there's a long ass wait between the 26th and when the mainnet launches in june

FIAT, tether is risky, people want to convert tether to fiat and then it gets exposed that they dont have enough cash, BOOM.

up 0.3 btc actually. compared to all the other coins I have an eye on and this currently has the most action

Sold a stack in January and just bought back in. Not enough for a node, but either there will be node-sharing or I can sell for a huge profit once node go online and the price explodes again.

rebrand -> sell the news -> bye, like ICX, the biggest event of the crypto history (ian balina and other influencers) and it plunged 20 % right after. stay in fiat before bitcoin crashes under 1k

yeah, the only reason I could see it not dumping after the event is that they release some dope ass news. Like chinese government level stuff
otherwise, it's going down

Pretty much this, selling half my stack on the 26th.

i think the base of support may be as low as 2$ and the rebrand may only push it back to 4-6$ at the most. Im very pessimistic but I think the bubble has popped for the entire crypto market. Noone's safe.

Hard to gauge base support in fiat when it's traded with BTC. Noone is jumping on anything in this market.

VEN has been banned from plebbit cryptocurrency. and mention of VEN gets you banned. fucken retarded plebbit

>walton cuck

all in on VEN you fucken retard.

KEK
why, fucking reddit

Am I the only one not that excited by nodes? I highly doubt THOR is going to be worth that much. It would have to be at least $10 per THOR for me to really care... And if it's worth that much, VET is probably gonna be worth like $100 each... At which point I would probably be better off selling my 10k VET for 1 million USD.

I'm creating a fork of Ven called "Open VeChain" that operates on Gas instead of Thor. Specifically for Jews. Help me come up with a good name for it.

Literally anything but "Vechain Thor."

I hold 5005 of the fuckers and I still think it's a stupid fucking name.

don't. just heard it had been banned and laughed my ass off.

Can you explain more on why it's a good idea to sell off and move to fiat/tether before ven rebrand? xrb just rebranded to nano and it saw a pump.

ok ok... my bad read it.. differently.. checked over plebbit a bit, my opinion, coming on the recent china news banning sales of their crypto, there are probably a number of stubborn chinese nationalist that don't want westerners buying into "their" coins..

Also earlier, some random user was poking around these threads if Veeky Forums can tell them of chinese coins..??? or knowledge of other exchanges carrying them..weird