OHHHH YEAAA BOYYYZZZ

OHHHH YEAAA BOYYYZZZ

SEE PIC, CONCLUSION OF SEC'S HEARING TODAY.

NOW BITCOIN IS GONNA BOOM BACK TO 19K AND BEYOND !!!

READY for the dip to riches??

USA USA USA

USA
USA
USA

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BULLISH
>BULLISH
BULLISH
>BULLISH

I'm proud to be an American!

Wait did you had any doubts that digital currency will be used at the future?

bruh, the hearing is tommorrow

>market soaring
>cry that government regulation is bad
>market crashing
>overjoyed at the sight of government regulation

Bruv, the documents are online.

waste of dubs

Fabricated and homosexual.

Screencapping this thread so I can laugh at you faggots by the end of this week when the price of buttcoins hasn't recovered.

If you're man enough, reply to my post with a tripcode too. I will be making a thread on Saturday Feb 10 at 22:40 GMT with my trip regardless of the outcome. Let's see how many of your "crypto entrepreneurs" are putting your money where your mouth is.

Pretty good read, OP. Thanks

It takes time to recover this kind of damage, user. Stop larping an intellectual TA faggot who knows everything. The truth is that everyone fucking knows it will not recover in a few days, retard.

>dip to riches
But the meme support is gone

2020 Bitcoin will hit 1 million!

Haha this, whatever as long as we can make the excuse that's its a bullish signal we'll take anything rn

ok

>Screencapping this thread so I can laugh at you faggots by the end of this week when the price of buttcoins hasn't recovered.
>If you're man enough, reply to my post with a tripcode too. I will be making a thread on Saturday Feb 10 at 22:40 GMT with my trip regardless of the outcome. Let's see how many of your "crypto entrepreneurs" are putting your money where your mouth is.
Screencapping this thread so I can laugh at you faggots by the end of this week when the price of buttcoins has recovered.

If you're man enough, reply to my post with a tripcode too. I will be making a thread on Saturday Feb 10 at 22:40 GMT with my trip regardless of the outcome. Let's see how many of your "crypto entrepreneurs" are putting your money where your mouth is.

>showing pride for being a tripfag
>on a japanese loli lewding board that promotes anonymity

Already priced in. Can’t wait for wojak time tomorrow on Veeky Forums when all of you idiots realize that nothing will change in the cryptospace for at least another 3 months......

the hearing is tomorrow at 10am lmao

forgot this

SEC Testimony_on_Virtual_Currencies PDF

t.co/CxrN21duHv