WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

death and destruction

dump to 5k

we're going down baybee

a big fucking green candle or a big fucking red candle

most likely dependent on what the sec says tomorrow

That's exactly what's happening. How did y'all know?

seen this exact pattern at 11k, and then 9k and then 8k and then 7k.

there's talk that tether pushed btc way higher than previously thought and that it should really only be valued at around $2500

look at this pattern, 5k in 2 days, maybe less, because panic is starting.

maybe, but it'll always pump before it falls

it'll go up to around 7.7k - 8k again before the next downpour

not always, it might go to 6k tonight. all markets are crashing and stock market crash might affect this.

the pump you are referring to, just happened. now it's time for dump

Postponed to Feb 14th.

We are falling again. 6800 gdax. I dont even have more emotional capacity to "AAAA" anymore.

What price are the whales trying to take us? All the downward pressure seems very co-ordinated. They obviously have some price in mind. What is it?

No survivors

take a look at 1d candles and make a guess

let's say we hit 0, what next?

it feels better everyday to know that I sold at 11k.

More you test support more likely you will go thru it

599$

Remember, the price can't actually hit zero because there's no incentive for anyone to sell for $0. It will just get close to $0 and then all the interest will peter out, and the miners will shut down and the system will cease to operate.

Lmfao

GIANT ENEMY CRAB

Aren't we at the point right now where it isnt even profitable for miners anymore?

kill yourself

RIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

2 weeks ago I heard a rumor that China would ban bitcoin mining on Feb 7. BTC mining difficulty is set to increase in the early hours of Feb 7 China time. If the rumor turns out to be true we're in for the mother of all shitstorms

Wall Street caused this massive crash, is keeping the fear going and watching people run away scared. All the while they're buying up the GOOD cryptos at super low prices.

>lerickybobbyfaec.jpg
NOGAEMS
O
G
A
E
M
S

HOLY SHIT IT'S NOW UNDER 6000!!!!

>euros
it will be under 6k usd in 2 hours.

pretty sure there's a 5k wall by europe. let's see there