Buys the dip again

>buys the dip again

I just bought 100$ BTC again.
Did I fuck up?

Yeah.

Who else extra comfy
Not really depends on your strategy

My strategy is to hodl for the next moonflight

what do you think you will get out of 100 bucks worth of BTC? A shitton of alts went down 70-90% and this nigga buys btc

BTC is finished, it is the end.

You're good then.
He maybe should have bought eth... or other lucrative alt. But hey at least he bought.

People are fucking actually retarded if they pass up some of these deals.

I’m all in on other coins but if I had the Capital I’d be buying OMG and/or NEO.

1k OMG is a 10k or less investment and you are set. If I didn’t believe in my bags so much I’d be liquidating to get close to that 1k OMG level. Passive income.

Fucking same user, fucking same
But my big holdings are
LTC
NEO
VEN
hoping for ven to outperform omg before rebranding then I can do a swap

my strategy is to buy more games on steam and stop by Veeky Forums for a laugh once or twice a day. so far i'm happy with my decision.

Your strategy is good, until the day you realise you're a fat ogre with heart disease, wasted your whole youth playing video games and now you have back pains and no mating partner to reproduce with. Meanwhile eoy everyone who bought anything good in crypto is dumb rich

>delusional cryptoshitter in denial
you guys make this board worth browsing, please keep it up

mfw bought LTC at $36/ea

YEP, hoping to scoop up sub20 cent ADA

Thank you based user for holding my bags.

>tfw you buy the dip enough times you become the dip

Mfw I bought 200 Litecoin at 50 and sold them at 300 and haven’t touched a crypto since

I just bought roughly $50,000 worth... can't wait to say i told you so

>bought the jan 17 dip
>bought the jan 23 dip
>bought the feb 2 dip
>bought todays dip
not even worried, feeling comfy as fuck desu

Nice

mfw I would have done the same but I was out of the country and coinbase doesn't like shithole countries :(

I can only buy so much sadly, I'm going for long term holds so my investment capital is going to be limited for a long time

sure you are, as you down your 9th xanax and 28th beer

Nope, I used to smoke weed all day, but I've been clean for almost a year now. Owe it all to healthy eating, exercise and mediation.

reminder that we are down 60% and the correction should soon be finished.

>can't spell meditation
sure cokehead

Good for you man, keep at it

>Bought in at 17k for 40,000$ using a loan because I heard rumors that Amazon/Big Banks were gonna use it as an official currency and it was gonna rise to 100k
>Panic bought more at 8k using my dads 20k he had stored in his drawers because surely it can go lower than that and I can make more money and pay him back
>I have all these worthless coins now
>I don't have all the balls to kill myself or the motivation
>Planning on jumping on a train to mexico and living in a slum where no one can find me

fuck no, I'm getting all of those

Please not be larp

>up $200 since i posted this
and now i sell. enjoy the ride back down, FAGGOTS

>mediation
I hope you win, user.

we have post IDs here retard, stop replying to yourself and put the crackpipe down

Twist: they're housemates that have the same wifi, but neither knows the other one browses Veeky Forums

the only way that would happen is if they kept their eyes closed while blowing each other

top kek

twas satire plebeian

> dips below 6900

nice

plot twist: I actually meant mediation.
I'm the mediator between the devil and god raging inside me. half of me wants to save the world, the other half wants to watch it burn

nice I just really bought 100k MakeThink(MAT)

>twas
kys