Veeky Forums /mirin/ general

Veeky Forumsfags always talk about how they get more social/sexual success from getting Veeky Forums
I'm a roiding gymgoer so no hate towards them but it's always so repetitive with "girl I haven't seen in years says user you're so ripped now" x1000
has anyone here seen similar results from getting richer?
or just got interesting stories of people doing stuff just for money?
I take steroids so I can bang some vapid sluts, I'm working on getting rich so I can do even more of the same
I know it's hedonistic and does nothing for me in the long term but idgaf

Post your body with height and weight if you're for real

the bitch who always tried to bait me into orbiting her in high school still works at mcdonalds and tried to hit me up the other day after finding out i quit my job in sept to trade crypto full time and that im rich as fuck.

I'm pretty wealthy at a young age (570k USD networth at 19) I think wealth matters much less in HS-College ages. It really starts to get more important past 24-25 I'd say. Girls my age just care about looks, soical status, soical skills, and having "fun". Girls have commented me on my car, and that the house I live in is really nice ect, but I've never gotten sex from it, people treat you with more respect if you have a lot of money also, some people ask me for stock/crypto advice. Being fit is much more important in younger ages, then when you get older being wealthy surpasses being fit.

>bait you into orbiting her

Maybe she actually liked you and you were just an orbiter to begin with?

>post pics of yourself
yeah nah
6'1" 230lb not that that means anything without a picture though tbqh

also since getting crypto rich literally nobody can tell me shit.

money really is freedom, nobody in my life can try and strong arm me into doing anything because nobody has any leverage. my gf cant start shit because she knows i will dump her and travel asia for a year if she trys anything, my friends and family keep telling me to get a real job - guess what? im not fucking going to because i dont need to and i'm making more than them doing nothing but enjoying life everyday. all the nocoiners in my life hate me i literally waste money like its nothing now.

nothing more satisfying than being out drinking with a nocoiner who is trying to gloat over the crash, only to be unphased and spend what they make in 2 weeks right in front of them on some stupid shit like bottles

not a chance, anytimes i tried to make plans where i'd have an opportunity to make a move - like a 1 on 1 scenario she would ghost me

Wealth certainly helps at all ages, but wealth will mainly help you when you're 35+ and wanna date 18-24.
Though health is more important than wealth, ar all times. You have no excuses not to lead Veeky Forums lifestyle

Oh common big boy, don't be shy. Wait don't tell me you're... larping?
I mean you're a roider; you have a ton of pics. Just cut the face out

the only thing matters is your face. Your body doesn't mean shit if your face is below 6 PSL. I learned this the hard way after years of roiding

things to look for
beak nose
norwooding
negative canthal tilt
short ramus
long philtrum
nasolabial folds
narrow palate
poor complexion
non-sloping forehead
non-existant browridge
poor gonial angle
weak chin
submental fat
buccal fat
excess upper eyelid exposure
short chin
weak jawline

face is literally everything. Particularly eye area. The only gymcels who have millions of instagram followers could make a living off their face alone.

Spot on. Although that young user is correct on most points too, being "fit" when you're older is really more about your health than looks. Health will be your most important ally down in life, if you have the resources to keep a strong body - by all means do so.

fit is so fucking gay and beta. I went yesterday for the first time in years and it was horrible. They are so deluded about their physiques. Their mindsets are so narrow. They don't think beyond their routines and going to the gym. They haven't evolved out of the gym lifestyle. I'll probably lift I'm an old man, but I don't make it part of my identity.

You're so wrong. The elite looking men undeniably have an advantage but I have witnessed (over a decade) far too many mediocre looking dudes pull and hold down quality pussy.

Sorry you didn't grow up with chad friends to experience this.

Yep.
There is a guy at my gym that's 80 y-o and trains 5x a week mainly with heavy compound and cardio. He also does old-men lifting competitions all around the world, he's well-known at the gym.
Anyway, he looks so healthy and full of life compared to regular "grandpas", it's unreal

How are you feeling right now?

>I take steroids
OP you should invest in XRP
its perfect for you

That's great to hear, I hope to maintain physical training myself until the end.

pretty pissed i didnt sell more at the top

I got way, waaaay more pussy when I was chubby/skinnyfat.

Getting Veeky Forums made me hate most women, and I think they can smell it on me at a distance.

About the same net worth, which is significantly higher than my peers at age 30.

I think the type of womam who likes a man with a stomach is just less of a cunt overall. The ones who fall for abs and huge arms are self centered thots, usually.

>Veeky Forumsfags always talk about how they get more social/sexual success from getting Veeky Forums

Thats the complete opposite of what Veeky Forums talks about...

Obviously looks isn't everything, confidence and social skills do wonders when you're not Toxic the avenger-tier aesthetically
Just think of all the betas that rely on Tinder to get laid and never approached a complete stranger on the street to tell her she's gorgeous

I like you and Im proud of you. Can you give me any advice? I got 1 month ago. Im not fucking selling but this crash is frightening. Right now Im heavily invested in mining, Im accumulating for atleast another month for a project then I will jump on the next one. If btc dies I will do nothing but mine and accumulate for a whole year, whatever happens. Give me some good tips cryptobro. I wanna live life just like you. Im dreaming about this shit for 3 months now every fucking day, every fucking minute.

So it's better to approach a stranger on the streets, you're implying?

Not him, but don't rest all your hopes on crypto. Start some other schemes too. It'll help you stop obsessing

>So it's better to approach a stranger on the streets, you're implying

Absolutely, for many reasons:
>tinder and dating websites only feature a certain % of the single women in your area and the wife-tier women barely use them (if at all)
>when you approach someone, what you see is what you get. No tricked optimized pictures, no bullshit. You can tell very quickly if you will get along
>the more chicks you approach and get rejected by, the less fuck you give and therefore the more confident and relaxed you will appear, increasing your chances
>it's numbers game. If you success rate is 2%, well approach 50 chicks in a week and you got a new girl every damn week
>will improve your social skills, therefore improving all other human interactions (job interviews and whatnot)

>Be me
>Save up shitloads of money while in the Army
>Decide to just take some time off once I'm out
>Meet a girl
>Takes me for all I'm worth
Welp, time to get a job

Bitches that like you for money don't actually like you and you'll have the most boring, mundane sex of your life and they're basically prostitutes except worst

How's life with shrunken balls user? Is it weird at all?

I too hope to get rich and ripped, I just wish the gym results would be fucking easier, I need to stop eating out on weekends :/

lmao you became Veeky Forums only to realize that the good woemins are the ones who would've loved you for who you really are...

At least you learned something tho

is this an orc

who ever you are user... thank you for that list. I have never seen so many of these traits listed in one place. I looked every one of these up and I agree.

However, I want to see a similar list that denotes birth defects. There are a few I know of but if anyone else can list some I would be happy to see them

> non-existent philtrum
means they have fetal alcohol syndrome

>only 1 crease on palm of hands, otherwise known as a "simian crease"

Means they have a chromosome problem

>eyes far apart
also fetal alcohol syndrome

I need this list so I can look at someone and in 10 seconds figure out if they are a genetic piece of shit