Beginning of the end

Today marks the beginning of the long overdue collapse of the US economy.

Decades of mounting debt, unsustainable wars and rampant consumerism have finally reached it's end as the American economy is revealed to be the emperor with no clothes that it has become.

What will follow will be years of hyperinflation, extreme unemployment, and political unrest leading to a Civil War unparalleled in US history as factions emerge along political, cultural, and racial boundaries.

This is the beginning of the end of the United States as we know it. Prepare accordingly.

God I hope so.

I'm not selling my fucking crypto then

>This is the beginning of the end of the United States as we know it. Prepare accordingly.
remember most empires dies by suicide rather than being conquered

from corpses a thousand flowers bloom

this is good for bitcoin

>from corpses of a burger a thousand flowers bloom

we are in the final days of neo-rome brothers! the question is, are the barbarians at the gates yet?

No it won't, go back to pol

No, it is not

yes, get abit of gold/silver just incase, boolits and food & water. liquid jews & tobaccy are good bartering items too.

too early to tell mate ... but lets hope its not this will rip crypto a new asshole probably be sold as "my new asshole"-coin ... totally not a scam

not to mention the real economy i don't give a fuck about

Better hope not because the US will go WWIII.

Well I'm even less likely to sell crypto now, if fiat is no good then why the fuck not? At least Bitcoin has digital scarcity going for it

the problem is a different one ... when crisis strikes > people retreat their money ... and crypto is but a shell :( to easy dumb people from their assets ...

I hope amazon wins over mcdonalds. They have the better infrastructure for the new world order at amazon.com.

>hyperinflation
you mean we will not see McAfee eat his dick?

Were you living under a rock? The barbarians are in the government.

>people retreat their money
>into a hyperinflation spiral
Makes sense, brainlet.

Thanks OP just bought 100k helmets.

#deep

Come to think of it, America is unironically, all memes aside, a fucking mess. Their president is a clown, racial tensions are worse than they have been for decades, identity politics dominate their society and culture, college costs half a million, health care system is fucked, rampant poverty in many areas of the country, people are retarded materialists, nigger degenerate culture is pop culture, insurmountable national debt which is the basis of their economy (this is true for fiat in general), people are brainwashed to a whole different degree because they denounce all opinions that they disagree with as "fake news" (think about it: liberals claim X is biased fake news, right wingers claim Y is biased fake news ALL THE TIME), a sort of self-induced brainwashing, and so many more problems.

America is a sick and dying nation, and I can't wait till it falls apart.

>blaming niggas being creative
>left and mids falling for fake news anywhere near as much as the right
Apart from that you are correct.

never underestimate the sheer stupidity of normans

Finally something yuropoors can take advantage of from a distance

this is Veeky Forums.

> WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO-GO

OP don't forget the part where all money in the US flows into crypto

its not gonna fall silently, big guys will make war bring the world down and move on to the next country (china)

noooo, delete this

Nope, it'll be dying like USSR with limited, localized violence popping up here and there. I'm rooting for a libertarian right phoenix rising from the ashes of goystate

damn, could be why not. im born just in time to see worse things than both ww's combined

it is because governments will try to "solve" crisis by taxing/inflation, since they won't be able to increase debt

This. And I'm not even dreaming.

They are selling kebaks at every fucking cornet

yea good call because when the market crashes people love putting money into high risk investments.

Never underestimate the stupidity of vague predictions either

>fiat
>nothing like the peace of being sure your money will lose 0-10% of its value each year

yea 50% in 50 days sounds nice too. You don't think there's a better place to put your money than crypto?

Nah. All the US needs is another war and she will find it.

yeah it's awful when over a year you're up only 300% and not 800% like last month.

I guess it happens every time with fiat, right?