So where is the REAL bottom?

So where is the REAL bottom?

The answer lies in our IDs

if return to mean meme chart is correct, about 1k

6, might not hit that low though.

right now it's on a strong downtrend and no sign of reversal at all

check'm

The ID does not lie.

What if I told you that there IS no such thing as resistance or support? The market simply moves up on good news and down on bad news. If the last news was good things move up indefinitely, to the supply of all money in the world, and if the last news was bad they move down indefinitely, to 0.

5k even check 'em

bottom is 0 chekem

This.

Basically, there's no reason to believe BTC won't keep going down. Faith in the coin is at an ATL while mainstream FUD is at an ATH, and BTC is basically just outdated tech that is propping up an army of shitcoins, of which 99% if not 100% are scams.

I believe it will reach an ATH this year because many very wealthy parties are invested in it and (like it or not) it has become an established perception of wealth. But the whole of Feb will be bear season IMO.

re-roll 6k

bottom is at $800

rolling for $100

sub 1k probably.

I think its 5k to.

i've cashed out.. and dont plan on buying crpto again... so ill tell you my honest opinion... it's all going to $100. I would have said $0 but look at bitconnect. People still buy it for a few bucks.

Bottom is 6700, new consolidation at 7700, check my dub 7.

My dubs say 0

its between 5 and 6k. thats my personal opinion. it goes 10x from there.

with eth around 7k and omg around 1k. link will 100x in this time frame.

>8.5k support will hold
>8k support will hold
>7k support will hold
>6k support will hold
>4k support will hold
>2k support will hold

The real bottom for internet style beanie babies is $0, because unlike real beanie babies your bitcoins aren't even cute.

specifically my id

2.5k if btc remains ahead of eth in marketcap
0 if eth overtakes btc

LINK will soon be equal to the price of bitcoin. $0. cash out now. i know you wont

it will briefly dip below 5k then it starts a long, sow rise to 40k by the end of the year

700-800

lads, at what value should I start buying?

holy fuck

I would buy so much

now and more as it goes down. when there is total carnage and literal bloody wojaks in the streets, fucking put them all in the center.