Doll General: Part VI

Thicc Thot Thighs edition

What are you buying or saving for?

Guy from the last thread linked to something I was gonna put in the OP but I forgot to keep a copy of it. Sorry man.

List of things to do with your dolly gf:
>Nibble her earlobes
>Lick her odor-free pits
>Slap her thicc thot thighs
>Caress her imperfect tummy
>Coy-fully gnaw on her creamy nipples
>Playfully tongue her lewd bellybutton
>Clutch at and jiggle her disproportionately large hips
>Kiss her velvety arches and lick her silky soles
>Suck on her enchantingly alluring toes
>Cradle her fleshly mass of buttocks
>Bury your face in her meaty cheeks
>Eat her untouched virgin asshole
>Slide your tongue deep inside her untouched virgin pussy
>Tit fuck her over-sized supple breasts
>Lube up and make love to the arches of her feet
>Bend her over where she stands and pound her ass into next week
>Smother your face with her feet, supporting her outstretched legs while you fuck her silly
>Take her into the shower for her monthly wash, wet down her hair and fuck her up against the glass
>Position yourself under her supple arse on the bed and ease her entire weight down on your face
>Fall asleep spooning her, knowing that you have great morning sex ahead of you to start the day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse
vimeo.com/213174011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH MYGOD

This is the second fucking time Ive mistaken the boards. Im sorry I thought this was r9k. I have been browsing biz because of the crash lately and been kind of out of it. Im so sorry.

Im osrry. This is the second time Ive done this. I dont mind if you ban me at this point because I have fucked up twice in a 2 day period or whatever.

Savings for a down payment on a house.

I'm at 20k and I'd like to get to 40k. Should be another year...

>Hey son, how are those robocoins doi...

hey op you need one of these, this pic is from mightybenz.

Made me chuckle. Most women suck, do your hmw.

Might as well keep this abomination alive

I would sit her in my room gladly. Make people say hello to her.

Oh wow. That looks like a real mans truck

Are you that nigger from yesterday that was autistic and saving up your $10 a week allowance to buy this sex doll?

Is this what people talk about in r9k? Yikes.

It's okay OP. Faggots post about buying whores on this board day in and day out. At least dolls are a solid investment.

yes. Im sorry I misposted again. I was reading about the crash and keeping an eye on my few hundred dollar investment and I thought making a thread would motivate me to work towards my goal and find work online, so I clicked catalog without thinking and didnt change boards.

We are a desperate nation

>>Lick her odor-free pits
The smell of sweaty sex is part of the appeal

At this rate we're gonna be lucky if we can afford a homemade Mrs. Pringles

Not to everyone though

what's the fleshlight of boobs? I can't afford a whole doll or even have the space for it. Plus 100lbs of dead weight is really heavy to lug around.

>buying 100lb bag of sand to practice for dolly gf

interesting originally

you can order a set of rubber tits on a torso

dam that looks p nice

I want to short her at 100x.

you literally fucking said this yesterday cock sucker.
[spoiler]But i forgive you cause thats my favorite doll.[/spoiler]

do you have pics of your sexy mommy yet

reminder

fuck you there’s a robot with vids of him fucking one and it looks amazing

you roasties are done

You seem tohave pics that aren't on the silicone wives gallery, can you post whatever you have of the gabriela model?

Dolls are so fucking pathetic
Read some reviews. Waste of money and you will feel like a piece of shit

Fuck it with a condom so you dont have to clean it?

>buys a doll to fuck it raw without worry of knocking a real human up
>wear a condom
nigga i will clean up my mess if i paid that much for a doll

Christ, sexbots are gonna turn men into hermits.

I am already training to be able to carry her around so this is not an issue.

I dont know who gabriela is. You mean Claire/Jasmine pic related? I know different resellers call them something different.

Not everyone feels like shit. it sounds to me like you might have Post Coital Tristesse. Read: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-coital_tristesse

You should know it is cureable and you can get help to feel better about yourself and I hope you do user. We all got to stick together if were gonna make it, and I dont just mean in this crypto thing.

links or gtfo

virgin detected

There was one fag on here that wanted to know if prostituting his doll is legal, probably a larp

You can nut in it just fine. Even the internal vagina version can be dooched out, but the removable version is much easier to clean.

TPE can't be sterilized properly apparently so thats not really a good idea.

How does this thing even stand up without falling over?

lately I have been fantasizing about chopping up females.
this doll could actually save sb life

You got to buy the standable feet option which extends the endoskeleton out toward her toes. Amazing that frame can hold her hefty 1010lbs

She is only 70Kg.

110lbs*

Here is a real shot of her thicc thighs so we know its not just photo shoot magic

How does one transport such a thing without attracting attention.

Also where can i find more info on this semen demon, asking for a friend.

Not even that. She's 48.5

i mistyped.

put it in the passenger seat and drive in the carpool lane

>1010 lbs

not into fat chicks brah

You put her in your car seat and buckle her up to keep her safe.

Of course the usual people in tour r9k threads dont buckle up themselves up ever in the hopes of crashing and it all finally ending.

Oh sorry my man

Its a blonde wearing a red wool outfit

The model you’re posting is called gabriela on siliconwives

Ill try get you a pic

She comes in a huge case.

Why would you want to resign your new dolly gf that will love you forever to a coffin which she must lay in headless?

People will just think you're lugging bodies around and call the cops on you.

Can this really be the future? Men will no longer be at the mercy of pussy. Our last shackles shall be removed

I've always wanted to play one man hide and seek with one of these things.

In a huge case that looks like a guitar square case.
But yeah, a huge coffin.

>it's your turn to hide
>take the championship belt from saddam

She is $8000 in total right?

Busty Ai-chan

$2k on average depending on the reseller. Dont know where you are getting your figures from.

I meant with everything, the case, thigh version, standable feet option.

When I finally make it in the next bull run, the first thing I'm going to do is hook up one of these silicone realdolls to an air compressor and let it run until she explodes.

vimeo.com/213174011

Whats wrong with them? Seem pretty legit

One man hide-and-seek is a demon summoning ritual. You cut the doll open, fill it with rice and sew it back together again. Then you turn all the lights off and it starts coming after you or some spoopy shit like that.

The standable feet are like $75 extra. Dont know what you mean by thigh version.

Not sure about the case but I am certain it doesnt cost $5925. You're probably looking at $200 or so.

The reseller i was checking was trying to jew me out $250 for the standable feet and $500 for the case.
And i was really considering spending $8000 on her in early summer.

Check out Real Love Sex Dolls. Their base price is a little higher for the doll but they have better customer service apparently and return policies so they would be recouping those extra costs in each doll. Just include Jasmine in the search query as thats what they call her over there. They also have her all lined up and ready to order with photo shoot specs.

Fine love dolls is also good but they call her claire there. You have to contact them to have the same eyes and what not as the photo shoot model. They are the cheapest (including shipping) and most reputable I have found.

Nice. Good solid demo of the material. Will save to show people in the future

I'm getting aroused by a fucking doll please end me I can't take this life anymore

the g-shock is a nice touch

streetwear thots actually wear those

imagine these dolls in 150 years. actual robots, completely customizable and indistinguishable form a real human. my god i was born too soon

go and advertise on r9k you fucking stooge

Its only normal. She has proportions almost impossible to find in a real woman. To get those legs and ass with that muscle mass would significantly develop her upper body at the same time unless she was doing some weird super targeted workout. Maybe I should go ask fit.

Someone actually went to the trouble of sourcing her clothing items. Here

>advertise
Everyone says this yet youd think here, in all places, with the amount of experience you guys have at spotting pajeets you'd know a shill when you saw one. This is why I always mention several resellers whenever someone asks.

Any videos showcasing the whole doll?

Wow.

Okay, I know this sounds /b/ like
can anyone post a webm or video how they fuck these dolls?

DELET THIS
here it is senpai, this one has smaller breasts but has amazing abdomen to ass proportions

If I could crowdfund one for myself I'd commit to multiple full product demos, everything from skin flexibility to eye lid movement but who in the hell is gonna fund that shit

forgot the pic
Here it is senpai sorry

I dislike her lips, are there other options?

Hey if you buy these and dress that doll tell me what size best fits ... for uh .... curiosity

They did a good job making it just enough stylized and cartoony to not go too deep in the uncanny-valley.

think about all the gainz you'll get hauling a 200 lb doll around the bedroom

Oh yeah, I have seen her before. Not really my thing but we definitely need more diversity in these threads since all that seems to get posted is claire and its mainly me doing the posting because thats all Ive got saved really. Thus people think these threads are shilling, but really its just lame obsession.

Of course there are, you just got to find what you like. This is the only doll that has gotten me actually interested in them so I have collected as many pictures as I can find of her.

Oh god..I'd literally pay twice just for them to made a dick for this doll. I dont understand why dont they create trap doll.

I like claire too, but i think her nipples need to be a bit pinker

>200 lb
110lb, but still that is hefty.

sinthetics makes a masturbator with tits and a vagina. I'm not sure if the tits are actually filled like their high end dolls are though

Yeah, high end dolls have a metal endoskeleton, which is a good bulk of the premium price. That also adds a lot to the weight.

Can i design a custom 90cm doll?
>Pedo
No, but the character i want to recreate casually is a midget.

>cleanup
use a condom or don't actually fuck it (often). it's not a fleshlight.
>sticky skin
only good answer to this is to get one with a sealant
>gave me a full body workout
that's not a bad thing, but then again unconscious girls turn me on so it's kind of a side benefit.

I plan on buying pic related but I'm not sure whether to get the version with a fixed vagina or with a removable insert

I've seen a picture where the vaginal opening is in the completely wrong position (peehole) and I've read the vaginal cavity often isn't properly sealed at the end
The version with the removable insert on the other hand doesn't seem to have these problems
I don't like inserts though and cleaning isn't a problem for me since I have a garden hose

What should I do?

Guess what user, you're in luck. While it's just a boring always-erect dildo to my eyes, you can get a phallic insert that goes in her vagina. Just poke around the Real Love Sex Dolls site a little and you'll find it. Its universal and I have only found it there, but you might have luck elsewhere too, they cant be the only ones that have thought of that.

I've always been a fan of fairer colors like that, but you can actually customize her nipple shade on the Fine Love Dolls site. And a whole lot more too. Pretty sure Real Love Sex Dolls would do that for you too but it seems they are specializing in preset, fast order, ready to go models to snap up the people who see her and impulse buy.

This could actually be a fun and rewarding hobby, saving up for that special outfit for your dollfu, then fucking her out of it.

Thanks user for posting, you've made my day actually.

Even in land of the free anything that resembles a child has been known to be at risk of being confiscated and you possibly landed in trouble. Its literally a pedophile prevention aide and the government is against it.

Yeah, barely 10% of my ideas are penetration related. I mean you can have her jack you off for a start. There is a whole list in the op.

Also the sticky skin is solved with powder. Baby powder works fine. She needs monthly showers and weekly dustings. Also a light dusting around her recently fucked, cleaned and dried hole obviously.

Id go removeable but I know another user from r9k who said he has 12 hour daily fuck sessions with his fixed version and after a year shes still going solid with no wear so normal use would get 3-5 years at that rate I'd say.

>wants to go full pedo

Can you be prosecuted for fucking under age dolls?

WHATS THE NAME OF THIS BEAUTY AND WHERE CAN I BUY ONE OF MY OWN.

I don't live in US, age of consent is 12 where i live, if needed i can move to a state where the age of consent is puberty if it helps.

Jasmine or Claire depending on which reseller.

Jasmine for Real Love Sex Dolls
Claire for Fine Love Dolls

Former is all preset ready to go with apparently good customer service, but pricier base doll price to account for those costs. Latter is cheaper but you have to contact them to get photo shoot recreation.