Still up from my original investment

>Still up from my original investment
>No financial stress
>Chilling until I go to grad school using part of my earnings

TFW feeling cozy watching the world bleed. How are my fellow burgers holding up?

SHOO SHOO

im in the stock market, so own down 5% over the past couple of days. i dont know how people can deal with losing over 50% of an investment in the course of a couple of weeks

I'm still 4k up on my original investment thanks to the BNTY moon but this dip is fucking frustrating and I can't put it all into LTC or FIAT because the coin I'm all in on isn't being lisited by ShitBTC

t. Swissborg bagholder

Speaking of Switzerland all us burgermen need to be buying CHF or GBP before Trump devalues the dollar any more

>almost hit 50k
>started with 1k
>currently at 3k
>aslong as im up from my original investment no worries
>comfy as can be

GBP will tank when Brexit officially happens

I lost 80% of my investment. Cryptocurrency is a fucking scam.

why did the government allow this to happen??

Cashed out my initial 1.5k investment a month ago. Spiked up to 10k after and then it bleed down to 3k last week so I went all in with turtle coin at 5 satoshi a week ago. Comfy.

the same, but i never fucked with the coins too much, i never invested more than a couple hundred in em but made over 700. So i can just laugh at the memes and the people pretending they spent all their life savings and took out loans to get JUST'd. Seriously, those guys don't exist. They're just LARPing right?

sold at 19k :^)

I'm more interested in ICOs than worrying about this dip. We had a similar situation in June. I just don't want this FUD to destroy good ICOs like moria token or remme

still up like 500% from my initial investment as well, but down 70% over the last few months, shit kinda sucks

>Believe in the tech
>Know that crypto will have a market cap in the tens of trillions in 5 years
>Invested in quality projects
>Know that I'll make it even by just DCAing and reevaluating my positions quarterly

comfy

> those guys don't exist. They're just LARPing right?

If you haven't made enough to never work again, you have no reason to be comfy though. How can you be comfy knowing you have to wageslave after graduation? Doesn't matter if it's something you enjoy, it will eventually get boring after decades of doing it

im still up by over 1000%
but I am not comfy

user, life is work, if you think just having enough money not to have *a job* is the same as not having to work, you're gonna kys when you realise this. nothing will ultimately satisfy. crying in a bentley feels just as shitty as crying in a corolla.

nice larp

>crying in a bentley feels just as shitty as crying in a corolla.

kek

Not gonna lie.

This is getting scary.

Not because I don't believe in the tech, but because of possible manipulation that has occurred in the market, and is still occurring.

This isn't your typical Whale who bought at $500 or lower, cashing out 5K, and the market dropping back down to 3K. This looks bad.

I started with $660, I have made 30K along the way, I have sold some over time to treat myself. But overall, before this my portfoilio was still at 20K before the dip. Now, I watched that dip to under 4k briefly today. All profit at this point, and then some counting what I took out.. but WOW.

I'm completely confused about why the selling is still occurring so strongly. Clearly at this point there are many inexperienced traders, and ivnestors who got in late and are selling at massive losses. But big players are dropping the market and scaring the shit out of them forcing them to do so.

Some people have a ton of power and this game, and clearly, they can push this as low as they want.

How low will they go?

>implying you cry in a corolla

what an obtuse cuckold you are, even if buttcoin goes to 1$ today, you don't cry like a bitch, you blast eurobeats and go 120 mp/h while drifting and eating tofu

Pretty good. Me and wife have actual jobs so combined we pull in $200k/ year. We are also home owners in the silicon valley so we're doing alright. Haven't invested in Bitcoin yet but maybe soon. So far our investments are mostly the house and whole term life insurance. We also a sweet pension fund from my wifes job when she retires and since she was a veteran she gets $750 a month tax free for life