NIKKEI LOST ALREADY 1000 POINTS SINCE THE OPENING

NIKKEI LOST ALREADY 1000 POINTS SINCE THE OPENING

ITS 2008 ALL OVER AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=TVC:SHCOMP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buddy we are still in the 07 crash.. they just delayed it a little longer... stock up on food that lasts years.. and water... guns and amor.. few grenades.. armor.... buy gold.. gl

THE JAPS CAN'T CONTAIN IT

GET TO THE LIFEBOATS, ABANDON SHIP I REPEAT ABANDON SHIP

The DOW is dead. It will never recover.
Stocks are dead. They will never recover.
Crypto is dead. It will never recover.
Veeky Forums is dead. It will never recover.
Earth is dead. It will never recover.

lol

ASX200 down 3%

Faggot, we're not even close to that kind of thing.

I was invested in ther Nikkie
This is a fucking NIGHTMARE
HOly shit I knew it could move big but DAMN

we are

>tfw you were shorting volatility
>tfw 95% losses

Not even mad, I actually started laughing at my own retardation

08 is gonna look like a a wet fart compared to what is coming.

1929 all over again

you have no clue how close we were in 08
gordon brown literally saved the world

>still holding coins at this point in time
>some obscure shitcoin like nicky that I haven't even heard about, probably for good reasons

what are you doing OP?

>95% losses
it's not a loss if you don't sell

You know how everyone predicts a global recession tomorrow. Its tomorrow in Japan and their stock market is collapsing.

>you have no clue how close we were in 08
>gordon brown literally saved the world
elaborate please im a brainlet

nobody saved shit.. the market needs to be allowed to crash.

Thank god the FED has no fucking money left and China and Russia are stockpiling gold to finish off the petrodollar.

Cryptos will dip fantastically after the coming round of Quantitative Easing and after that they will moon.

I am crying at the moment for real.
All that money is gone, instead of making some profit I make loss.
Well, I am a poorfag to begin with, so I needed to take bigger risks and that's the result.

End of life

It's just a correction

>yfwit'snotalossunlessyousell

Its war with China then.

Keep ya head up.

trump the genius will save us dont worry

in 2008 we were hours away from money running out, all credit cards stopping, all debit cards stopping with no way to get cash
The banks got way too greedy and started failing and since the system was so incesteous once the first banks started failing, the rest would too.

Imagine a world with no gibs, no cash, no way to pay for things. A world that, on monday, just had no banks.
Money itself was threatened. You couldn't buy food, you couldn't buy guns, you couldn't buy water.
That's how badly the banks fucked up.

Now there were 2 approaches to fixing this shit. Gordon Brown was a unique Prime Minister, as he used to be Chancellor of the Exchequer, so he knew how shit worked. Him and the rest of the european leaders did like 40+ hours of straight work and negotiating to try and limit the impact. They eventually recapitalized the banks, which severely harmed the nations but kept the economy from imploding and fucking dying.

The other approach was the Republican approach. Since Bush's administration didn't like recapitalizing because "muh free market" they dicked around with libertarian solutions to the financial market, and shit just got worse and worse and worse. Eventually they recapitalized but a ton of damage had already been done.

tldr; after black friday we were a weekend away from complete economic collapse and purge-tier anarchy and gordon brown stopped it

This coming out of the blue makes me think rich/powerful people know something we don't.
Maybe Trump is going to finally invade Best Korea?

Saudi Arabia, Israel, China and Russia.

The saudis will start trading oil in Yuans and uncle sam will not like it

why didnt he let it die? I want to live my fallout fantasies.

The bank liquidated my position lmao

Russia isnt even important militarily. Joke of a country, lost a jet to a manpad, who still losses jets to manpads?

Because it was his job to prevent the economy from dying.

The memo was a a big blogpost so now everyone knows he will be out of office in a matter of weeks.

all Asian markets are bleeding right now, OH FUCK I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE U.S.

bad credit needs to be purged. They jus made the fall worse. They bubble is gigger today and the fall will be even more catastrophic.

before 1929 we had another crisis in 1921 it got fixed in 6 months because there was no federal intervention.

1929 was smaller,, uncle sam meddled and we got rekt

That's short-termism for you. It's why democracy's a bad idea. Nobody cares about what's best 10 years down the line, only 4 years.

Yes yes, democracy always raises the temporal preference of the public.

>not even taking in consideration that democracy is in fact mob rule - 51% fucking over the other 49%

Micro-monarchy is the way to go

Russia army was always paper tiger. Outdated tech, badly trained soldiers, too many soldiers to equip anyway. They would unironically lose a war to EU. UK and France would be enough.

Millennials and Gen Z should make a pact that we won't ever discriminate based on age or time spent unemployed, if we ever get into power. After all the shit we've been through as a generation, we owe each other decent jobs, once the Boomers have finally fucked off and stopped ruining everything.

>The bear will leave the cave forever.

>Earth is dead. It will never recover.
That's true tho

>impeachment is coming drumpf
Okay, I'll wait for it senpai.

If we're talking man to man yes.

But Russia has enough nukes to turn europe to ash 3 times over

The 666 point drop on Friday was the satanists elites' warning that they are crashing this system with no survivors.

Only holders of gold and silver will survive. You have been warned.

crypto is going down but we're taking the boomer faggots down with us

feels good man

Shangai Index is currently up, DOW pre markets up as well, tomorrow will be an up day

Now they dont even have the soldier numbers, their birth rates are abysmal and their vast lands are passable in minutes with modern stealth bombers.

WORLD MARKETS CRASHING

>The bank liquidated my position lmao

>tfw locked out of trading platform

Can only buy but when you need to sell you are locked out and get slaughtered. The stock market is a roach motel.

WE'VE LOST CONTACT WITH TOKYO

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF REFUGEES STREAMING OUT OF SEOUL TOWARDS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER

Why would you ever invest into something as deflated as zimbabwedollars?

Now that's a good example of the cult of personality, yes user Gordon Brown saved the world.

tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=TVC:SHCOMP

CHINA IS RED

I REPEAT, CHINA IS RED

>even chinas massively manipulated market collapsing

WHERE DO I EVEN PUT MY MONEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's all true bruh everything is over

under the mattress

Bad Dragon

Knee pads

>always get excited about every happening
>disappointed every time

This time I'm going to assume everything will be fine so that shit actually does go through

oh, they kicked the can down the road, and now we will sii the return of QE

It's happening this time lad

7 trillion in volatility derivatives were wiped out in a single day

Am I the only one that doesn't understand why this is such a big deal? Five percent is literally fucking nothing. Do normans really cry about this shit? Lmfao.

Source for that number right now, I've heard countless people talk about it

Gold and precious metals. Don't get paper PMs, get the real thing.

Evacuate the cities, head to arable land with fresh water

Until shit really starts going down I don't want to make assumptions. When law enforcement ceases activities then I know we're in for some times

Is it? The big one?

Everyone was waiting for the moment to pop the great bubble, and few even said that Bitcoin could be that needle ( until it became bubble too lol).

10 year of foreplay, it's has to be big. But can it reaxh 1929 level?

5% is a big deal in stocks, this is already among the biggest dips in its history

China has a huge housing bubble, they are way overdue for an implosion, eleven fucking ghost cities.
ELEVEN
GHOST
CITIES
Built from money taken from gullible, gambling Chinese folk who were duped by an investing scheme.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDD
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Honestly a world that doesn't run on money and simply on the need to survive--steal, produce, defend, kill, or DIE--sounds bretty good honestly.

Everything today is manufactured and fake.
Let people show their true colors.

5% in stocks is billions of dollars. Like, the whole market cap of crypto just went !!poof!! in a day.

Theres trillions of dollars in the global stock market, and unlike us crypto peeps who sit and hodl because we're investing money we can afford to lose, normies invest money they can't afford to lose because brokers tell them it's a sure thing.

suddenly people come knocking on the door for 5%

and lets not forget all the margin calls...

stock market has been overvalued for a long time. literally anyone would tell you that. who gives a fuck if it crashes? everyone knew this was coming.

>Bailout Bush
>libertarian solutions

the US stock market by itself is almost U$20 trillion, the world financial market is like more than U$60 trillion

we 1929 now

so do i just an hero now or play neutral evil in the apocalypse?

Dream on.

so Gordon Brown is the one who kept this farce going? let it all burn.

My strategy was picking up pennies in front of a steamroller

Today I got roll'd

While 5% seems like nothing in the crypto world. People tend to play with high amounts of leverage in stocks while in Crypto we're just playing 1:1. So with high leverage 5% can easily be 2x, 3x, 4x, or liquidation.

I hold weapons and ammo though

>If repeating digits world wide economic disaster by end of this year

No fucking way

Got 33k auscuck bucks in the bank, what do? Is it beginning?

Not even noon
F

Buy gold and silver. You can get a kilo of silver for less than 1000 dollarydoos

Gold, Silver, Guns (owait), Bullets (owait),

You're fucked either way auscuck

>gordon brown saved the world

We can still buy large knifes.

Saudi and Israel are ameritard allies, ya faggot

Guys this is serious
the Nikkei has to go up
start jacking off to sigils to make it rise or something holy shit

I'm actually worried this will lead to war. Both to deflect internal issues as well as "uniting" the nation against a common enemy to pass the blame on to. And it ain't gonna be a local regional war like the last few times. Russia will "liberate" the Russian balts while everyone is busy dealing with their own shit. China will stake out more in the SEA, causing a coalition vs them. Murrica attacks NK or Iran as it's the populist wet dream.. shit might go down hard.

>tfw when turned 26 this year can't be drafted

You mad 18-25 year olds?

Selling as the knife falls only accelerates the downtrend you brainlet. Best response to a sudden dip is to hodl. If everyone hodl'd there would be no dip.

>old su25 gets shot down with manpads
>ameritard thinks this is surprising
when are you faggots going to stop supplying isis cunts with weapons?