What happens in 12 hours?

What happens in 12 hours?

The bull market to end all bull markets begins. Expect to see BTC at 50k by May. Screenshot this.

It all comes crashing down

senate hearing...crash after...suicide after that?

Muttsharts crash the dow with no survivors

lmao you actually bought my FUD?

fucking retard

The survivors will envy the dead

but it's all been crashing down for over a month now and if it keeps going at the same rate we'll be at 0 before month's end, it really can't get any worse than the current rate of decline

You mean I might break even? Wow.

lmao see you at 4k

Cliffs: We are entering a new digital era in world financial markets. As we saw with the development of the Internet, we cannot put the technology genie back in the bottle. Virtual currencies mark a paradigm shift in how we think about payments, traditional financial processes, and engaging in economic activity. Ignoring these developments will not make them go away, nor is it a responsible regulatory response. The evolution of these assets, their volatility, and the interest they attract from a rising global millennial population demand serious examination. With the proper balance of sound policy, regulatory oversight and private sector innovation, new technologies will allow American markets to evolve in responsible ways and continue to grow our economy and increase prosperity. This hearing is an important part of finding that balance

XRP will MOOOOON

Selling the news after SEC.

What happened with the original larp anyway?

Americans wake up

FUN moons

The stock markets will crash with no survivors.
The commodities will burn.
The bonds will sink.

Crypto will start another bull run.
Cap this.

>In a recession capital will move towards a volatile asset

Sure thing chief

In a recession the capital moves to the places that make money. The crypto has just corrected, so it will be the only thing that will stay up.

How do cryptofags even sleep?

We don't

by only putting in money you don't care about
>mfw my friend took out a loan to buy crypto
I mean jesus motherfucking christ... you think you know a guy