JPMorgan Chase Coin

Today we are going to get revenge on the banks, biz. In particular Dimon. Someone make the token contract already.
See: If we successfully create this token, and then shill it far and wide, we could anger (((them)))

Token:
>JPMorgan Chase
Ticker:
>JPM
Supply:
>6,000,000

All we need to do is shill it enough and get /pol/ behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonotestarter.org/
github.com/monero-project/monero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek. I like this idea a lot actually.
Listen to me though. Do not make this an ERC-20 token. Any asshole can make an ERC-20 and it will be meaningless. Make it on its own blockchain or if you really need to make it a fork of Bitcoin.

Make it a DPOS coin, fork of lisk. It will be indestructible

this

hi i am from reddit and would like to buy this coin where can i buy it

I can't program, I'm just the idea guy
I looked at the tutorial for creating a contract and I realised I'd end up spending weeks making sure it's perfect because autism so it's probably best someone else does that

get fucked kid, you're going to make your parents poor just because you weren't willing to get a real job, and wanted to mine fiat Neetcoins for a "living". you deserve to be poor, unlike the decent americans who trust their financial well being to a reputable businesses jp morgan

>6 gorillion total supply

whoever "creates" the coin better live outside the US so they don't get fucked by copyright law

Well I don't think they can do much really. You don't submit personal details when creating a token do you?

I like this idea, fuck Chase.

make the supply amount 1,488,000 ffs

Stupid idea. Any exchange who dared to carry it would get hit with a cease and desist or would be sued for trademark violation.

Even decentralized ones?

decentralised exchanges nigga

just use the source of some coin only mineable by CPU, cpu mining coins are the best and fastest way to build a strong community, trust me i'm an oldfag of crypto and i know this shit very well

ull get assraped are you kidding? its clearly named after a well known investment bank

If they have an IP address, they can be found.

If they don't have a steady IP address, they couldn't do business as an exchange.

Who the fuck they gonna sue? They don't know who created it

So you mean to tell me there isn't an exchange that is censorship resistant/immune to this kind of bullshit? I don't believe you. ED would list it.

You realize fucking Etherdelta was forked and exists as a smart contract right? You could say that Etherdelta has no actual IP address, but anyone could use their IP address as a portal to access the smart contract. Also what about Waves? Completely decentralized, no steady IP address.

Your statement is completely false.

But shit OP I just realized that if it's not ERC-20 then it might need a centralized exchange until we get decentralized exchanges for non-ERC-20 tokens. That could be a problem.

We spammed Niggercoin on Waves for weeks. What said has no truth in this market.

This is already coin. Dude was going them out for free here. I think it's called SHITCOIN

This is an awesome idea

it has to have SOMEONE making updates on it in order for it to get listed anywhere and if they live in the US there's a chance they'll get sought after

Nothing could stop someone from creating the coin. That's not what I'm talking about.

But in order to use or speculate on the coin, it would have to be traded on an exchange public enough so people who don't already know about it can find out about it and trade.

These are the exchanges who would be targeted.

Do you think a company like JP morgan, with 37 BILLION dollars in sales per year, is just going to let someone steal their brand, prop it up on their own, and potentially scam their customers into thinking it's them?

Your BEST case scenario is that the exchanges get a C&D. You'd be lucky to not wind up in a hole outside of vegas.

Thanks, I thought of it while taking a shit, unironically.

>What is VPN bro
They're not gonna a come after it too hard

Yeah but I'm saying... There must be an exchange that allows trading of coins in which no fucker can come along and just sue them. And if there isn't, then someone should make one of them too.

Nope. Open source Github or immutable smart contract just like everywhere else. What you're saying makes no sense given that this is how literally every other coin, illegal or not, operates.

You sound like you know your shit. Create the smart contract bro.

I know but you're still exposed.

If it's such a secret exchange that only a few secret members can find it, then there's no value in it; it would be like when crack dealers would give their product brand names like "nike" and other famous brands.

But if it's an exchange that anyone from the public can get to, they would eventually find the owners/management of the site, even if it meant going to ICANN with a warrant.

Like I said, with $37B a year in sales, it would be worth their while to make a public messy example of them, if only to keep others from getting uppity.

Yeah but so what? It will still anger them and make headlines even if they went through all of that trouble.

And to make it even better, if they did chase it down and it got headlines, surely we could set up the site for the coin to be some sort of donation to a cause they are vehemently against.

Oh sure, you'd be the envy of your cell block, if that's the sort of thing that interests you.

You're a pussy, man. Fuck the banks. I'd go to prison for that, and that's the truth.

>Well I don't think they can do much really.

SeeWhat they gonna do? Sue? Sue for what bro, all my money is in crypto, lmao.

> go to prison to protest banks

then you're a moron

Damn right. And everything they stand for (which is just about every corrupt thing you see when you look around, if you didn't know)

So yeah

>I'd go to prison for that, and that's the truth.
>Well I don't think they can do much really.

Make it using Cryptonote:

cryptonotestarter.org/

Easy!

Really, what other tokens should we make user? GMS (Goldman Sachs), CHS (Chase) etc?

Suggestions guys.

Alright, I'll make the token then if Veeky Forums guides me through it since I'm not a programmer.

Hit me with it: GO

cryptonotestarter.org/

Or just fork Monero.

Make sure to claim they're backing your token or something so they can publicly denounce any relation to you and in doing so tell everyone who had no idea about this coin that it exists. Donald Trump style.

How does one Fork Monero?

Read what I just posted:

>> 7345240

Yep. And then have a donation button on the site for a cause they utterly despise.

Yeah I'm looking already

Call the Satoshis of the coins
Anglins or Weevs

You download the source, change the genesis block details, create a new one and compile. Done.

Here's the github: github.com/monero-project/monero

Instructions are there.

Or use the Cryptonote starter I posted - it has full instructions so you can learn how to do it properly.

Wtf am I thinking call them crispies.

Great idea Op,
T. invulnerable buy

I was thinking more Goebbels (Goes) and Hitlers (Hits)

Lol

That's great thanks but I honestly think an ERC20 would better for the sake of ease of access. People can just about work MEW