Icon. please explain this to me

the buy wall is getting slowly filled.

there is a 100k sell and 100k buy wall nearly next to eachother

wtf is happening. is 1 person surpressing it so his order gets filled?

lol. now both walls got removed at the same time.

i wanna learn from this shit

both walls back in at the same time. the sell wall moved up tho. the buy wall getting filled slowly

so this is what accumulation looks like i guess? help a brainlet learn this bros

yeah, those are some primo whale shennanigans... been watching for the last few hours... impressive shit...

pls respond anons

i dont knooowwww

This is me. I'm trying to get my order filled, as you assumed. I sold a third of my stack before the conference, recent good news for crypto led me believe we are close enough to the bottom to warrant rebuying.

This fucked my swingtrading ICX so hard. He kept pushing the price up too.

buy wall getting moved up when the price rises so he wants it filled? sell wall is still where it was.

OR IS THIS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY AND HE IS TRICKING US INTO HIS SELL WALL?

Fucking larping. Why u push the price up if u're trying to buy more u absolute retard.

OP is just a delusional HODL buttcoiner faggot. Those buy orders could be stop losses for shorts or they could only be just book orders if price reaches that level. Hell, they coulf only be temporary orders from bots that only last nanoseconds. It could be anything.

you give me hope user. cool to hear. but what i always wondered about this shit.

are you not afraid somebody rambos into your sell wall all of the sudden or is it the gamble you take?

buttcoiner hodl? nigger i dont care about bitcoin. im just trying to examine my altcoin you massive faggot get out my thread retard

I dont believe thats him but regardless that whale is getting a steep discount on icx and everyone knows it.

well. half the buy wall is filled so he aint larping.

what are you guys talking about?

These are either two whales working together or one moby dick sized whale accumulating. The buy wall was half filled. The 2 sell walls that were combined for nearly 500 eth were taken down moments after the buy wall was taken down. This is obvious coordination.

I bougth a ton of ICX. I mean like $200,000 worth, when it dipped below 4000 sats today, but set a sell order for 4400 sats and it got filled. Easy 20k. Pretty happy about that. Hourly RSI was so incredibly low it was an easy buy.

it was too obvious lol

the price difference of the walls were too close

i just wonder how they have the balls to do it cause somebody random could rambo into their walls at any time

>whales are accumulating

Maybe he/they think most whales have exited market at this point. Less chance of that happening. Good news is if you just bought icx or holding right now there is about to be a good opportunity to day trade it in a couple hours or so.

odds are, if the buy wall s getting filled, this is a person with a big stack that is very impatient.
the market still has significant negative sentiment, so they are playing on that to get such a big buy filled so fast. positive sentiment hasn't returned so that sell wall will sway people to sell instead of the buy wall swaying people to buy.
if that wasn't the case, the walls would have been pulled.
alternatively it could be two whales who have different ideas of where the market is headed.
if it is one person, the I want to know why they have such a sense of urgency to fill their bags asap with such big walls so tight together.
accumulation tactics would usually look like a big sell wall and then either a script to run small market buys below a certain price or a scrip to put in a bunch of stacked limit buys so as to make it look like there is even less bullish sentiment