I'M GAY AND BITCOIN WAS MY TICKET TO A TROPHY WIFE...

I'M GAY AND BITCOIN WAS MY TICKET TO A TROPHY WIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>gay trophy wife
Why
Do you want to be one of those guys who has to go to a hideout to fulfill his needs? Makes no sense to do this other than for the purpose of impressing people who don’t like you anyway

Why not, girls are cute

stop posting shitjak

All the hot gay guys just want a daddy to kiss their ass or someone their own age that's an overachiever that makes a shit ton of money to support them. The ugly gays basically all hate themselves and want things like adoption and to serve in the military because they want to be like the straights, which to me is incredibly sad. It's no different than black people that bleach their skin.

Being gay sucks. If I could change my orientation I would

Damn he's fucking hot

Why not trying to be bi though.

instead, use your bitcoin to buy some gas to kill yourself with, fucking faggot.

See this wojack I like. The extra flare means i dont have to look at the shittiness of the new one.

>"If I could change my orientation I would"
>y not try changing ur orientation

durrrrrhurrr *eats paste*

just run about in a faggy manner and bite random people until you give the gaybies to someone you could settle down with.
you'll get there eventually user.

Being gay is awesome. It's great being on PrEP and fucking different hot masculine daddy bears every day, filling them up with my cum.

I always read about the horrible, evil, vindictive shit women do to men and I'm so glad I don't have to deal with them trying to get themselves preggo or claiming rape, or trying to take my money.

Believe in Jesus Christ user and you'll do just fine.

That pics literally me

Well you are a hot daddy bear, and I literally want you to sit on my face so I can take my time eating your furry hole before I work my cock inside.

Boipussy is free user

I don't get monosexuals. Fucking any hole is good.

Sick demented queers...daddy bears are supposed to be on top.

>reddit wojak

Go fuck yourself faggot.

This guy is just a stupid tease

>daddy bears are supposed to be on top

That's why it's so hot when they bottom.

Nothing hotter than an hairy alpha executive type who bosses people around all day becoming a total submissive bottom in the bedroom.

But I'm not the mentally ill kind of gay like you