I have 100,000 link. i am gonna be worth $40-$50 million dollars within two years

I have 100,000 link. i am gonna be worth $40-$50 million dollars within two years.

400 dollars? lol no

youre right, its too low

Exactly more like 1000$

>tfw could've had over 100k link if I sold 3 weeks ago and bought today

More like 10k but sure

I...

I know that feel

We will rock this shit!!!!

Can you imagine what it must feel like being a complete no-linker? The only arguments are that the project may fail or LINK may not be adopted. Noone denies that if Chainlink is adopted we will see $500+/LINK. This isn't some bullshit Bitcoin knockoff or "The Chinese __". Bitcoin can always be forked again, updated, lightning network and so on, but you think LITECOIN is a better hold than LINK? Are you kidding me? Anyone in their right mind would agree that it is more likely for Chainlink to be widely adopted than for Litecoin to overthrow Bitcoin. For less than $1,000 you can get 2,000 (!!!) LINK right now! That is a cool ONE MILLION DOLLARS once the main net is live (2018) and we see widespread adoption (2020). The only reason these unfortunate souls - the nolinkers - aren't accumulating is because they don't have the patience to read into anything that isn't directly marketed to them like the latest super hero movie. There is no excuse for link to be absent from your portfolio. Perhaps one day you'll look back on my post and be grateful I led you down the path of light. Maybe you'll look back, full of regret for buying into the FUD, right before you pull the trigger.

After crunching some math, anything over $20 doesn't seem reasonable in the near future, unless it gets inflated by speculative FOMO. >$100 is downright insane.
t. Second Leutenant

Checked em. VISUALIZE IT- $10,000/LINK 2020

What’s your EOY prediction famalam?

My EOY prediction is it will be December 31st, 2018.

Kek

jesus are you from the future?

the past, actually

I don't have the skills to evaluate what you wrote, but I appreciate the effort and I hope your evaluation is correct.

nope

90% its pasta so doubtful he understands it

enjoy being perma poor and sell btc at 1.2k. unironically, by talking like this, the universe responds when theres enough people doing this. words are unironically OP af. its more than just a self fullfilling prophecy. can you guys handle insane gains?

Kek this user is a meme if he thinks the glorified shitcoin will even make it past 3$

got 60k here. i'm cashing out when it hits $20 i'm not greedy

how much are you cashing out? never sell 100%... i have many regrets over the short 2 years.

im dead inside so yes

not the best idea user but youll have made a decent amount....kinda

Chainlink is gonna be big if they can pull this off. Read the capgemini report i think its called it dicusses the long term benefits of smart contracts and chainlink (smartcontracts.com) is included. This shit could be big and a bunch of ppl on here might end up rich as fuck.. or it just ends up like ARK and doesn't do as well as ppl thought it would.