twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking this is the dip

the dip is just about to get started.

>everyone saying it's already over
that means it's not over

the normies haven't even started panic selling yet, that begins tomorrow

>dip
mm mm mm no no no

Some of my friends at work were saying they're about to unload their bonuses into the market. Those poor souls.

I"M NOT THE WORLDS MOST PHYSICAL GUY
BUT WHEN SHE SQUEEZED ME TIGHT
SHE ALMOST BROKE MY SPINE
OH MY LOOOOLAAA
LO LO LO LO LOLA

Nope. This shit is gonna keep bleeding - we were overdue for a correction. I remember hearing about across multiple sources. I'm not even phased by this, crypto has given me the strongest fucking hands. Down 50% from ATH and not holding shitcoins. The stock correction will be a walk in the park. I'm putting all my income into savings and will buy the dip once it's been found.

stocks or real estate? if stocks what shud i buy? asking for a cousin

There will almost certainly be a bounce that doesn't equal the former high, if you're still holding thats a good time to get out, then the collapse will be in full force just like the meme chart says.

Correction will stop at 0.5-1K then get back to 10K by the end of the year. Just wait and cash in at 1K you will make 10 times your investment

RIP OP

>dip
What you're looking at is the edge of a cliff, bud.

buying dow index funds once it hits 22k. this correction has a little bit more to go. and the looming shutdown could be a curveball.
normies are nervous tonight, tomorrow will be scary for them but fundamentals are fine.

This is going to be my stock market crash viewing song youtube.com/watch?v=vhyAREaWfyU

I am, worst comes to the worse I'll just sudoku

youtube.com/watch?v=0akBdQa55b4

Tomorrow flattens. Wednesday, it bounces. Thursday back down.

doubledipped

no fucking way this is real

Why did they print a fake 100 dollar bill designed like a 1 dollar bill? All they did was replace the "1" with "100" and put Franklin's pic over Washington's. Why would they do this? I mean it's not illegal to show a real 100 dollar bill in a movie, is it?

how old r u user

own SPY puts in my short term degenerate gambling account

buying more in my long term holding account

I was in XIV. 90% of my money gone in 1 hour

>bills looked the same as they do now as they did in the 80s

except you have no idea and it completely probably wont at all do that

>but low
>sell lower