Tick tock

tick tock
The more you wait the more you lose money
sell now before it's too late
don't fall for the 'hold' larpers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbmjL8pZs6g
slavorum.org/ukrainian-photographer-david-dubnitskiy-shows-the-beauty-of-women-in-vibrant-photoshoots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont fall for the shorters FUD thread either

think about it, what value does a thread like this give OP?

oh my

ffrrrrrrrrrrrrBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

If there are any anons that would hit that, please consider killing yourself.

Let me guess, you have weak hands and sold all your shit so you want to buy back in at the bottom

based sniff posters

Lol ok virgin. Go fuck your anime pillow

>He never nutted one for cherie

buy high sell low

Dat ass probably stank so good

shit standards

I think you’re just a closet fag, user.

>inb4 I-I get way more hotter b-bitches than that

>inb4 it’s t-true

if you sell now you won't be able to get back in with the new sec laws for accredited investors and such, better off to hold what you got

I've been on a dry spell for so fucking long and at this point my balls are so full that I just don't give two shits

there is nothing to be gained by larping about how much pussy i get on an amerimutt feeders forum, but if i can shame someone into making better choices in diet and exercise so they don't have to put up with this fat fuck it'll be worth it.

I'm doing this for you user, don't be a loser, be a chad.

or maybe you should consider killing yourself.

SSSSSSNNNNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

youtube.com/watch?v=bbmjL8pZs6g

the pawg test was and still is the one way to know if a guy is gay closet and you proved to be one

bbbBBBBBRRRaaaAAAAaaAAAAAPPPPPPPP bb bbbBBBBBRRRaaaAAAAaaAAAAAPPPPPPPP BBBBBBLOORRTT SPPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTTTT pfffffffffRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

KEK didn't sell between 19-8k
Selling now right before the rebound
>congrats you played yourself
>brain damaged

also shit standards.

slavorum.org/ukrainian-photographer-david-dubnitskiy-shows-the-beauty-of-women-in-vibrant-photoshoots/

Your welcome.

Pillow fucker.