IT JUST WON'T STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dbfa86bTD34
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
twitter.com/AngeloBTC/status/960603778855530496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it, who the fuck is selling? Is it because of China and the exchange fud thing?

(((they))) keep trying to hold it at $6666, just like they crashed the stock market -666 last Friday to start the crash

Everyone is fucking selling. People see that this is a full-blown crash. When they see that the downward trend is not stopping they'll just sell at some point. And that's why we're going down to 2k if not triple digits.

>Project Chart on Wall with screen projector, set to 15 mins., play nature sounds with classical music
actually pleasant to watch, like a slow waterfall.

CONSTANT DUMPING AT MARKET PRICE

fuck this market

>it'll crash below summer 2017 prices

found the retard

youtube.com/watch?v=dbfa86bTD34

I just don’t get the panic selling. The fundamentals didn’t change overnight.

Yes, the fundamentals are that the whole crypto is like still x100 overpriced from its real value.

SERIOUS QUESTION, TETHER OR HOLD?

Retards, kikes, and bears.

>What is a trend?
The absolute state of biz

>That's already $100 above where we are now.

>muh exponential support line

In the same boat.

capitulation m8

literlly jkillig myself
have the exit bag ste up and erverything, valve is on

stop selling you ching chongs

FREE FALLING!

bitcoins just happen to be junk

Welp

Why bro how much you got?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkamEFW

Is it a coincidence this is happening on the day the Dow is (((correcting)))?

just remember the dude who bought a pizza with 10k bitcoins...

>already under 6500
OHNONONONONONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE'RE AT 6.4

>strong support at 9k
>strong support at 8k
>strong support at 7k

no one knows fuck all, we're crashing to zero. Peter Schiff was right, the fucking madman, and now he gets to laugh at us while we go back to wagecucking at McDonalds, shit sucks I hate boomers but they always know best.

I bought BTC at $13.5k but fuck it I'm selling now, better to get some of my money back rather than ride this shit down to $0

its been happening for weeks now

its real value is ZERO.

prepare for the flush to 5k

btc whales want their money NOW

bottom is probably just under 5k
no guarantees tho

YOU DUMB CUNTS, WE'RE GOING DOWN TO JUST BELOW 4K, THE SOONER YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS THE SOONER WE CAN GET ON WITH OUR LIVES

Yeah but the losses were particularly dramatic today, for both.

If it goes below 5k then you are in the net negatives for mining.

Bcash wins! Ver becomes a trillionaire.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

Were going to $1k, the price before Tether started pumping the market in June 2017.

If you can figure out a way to short this, there’s still good money to be made.

gf is itching to buy in i told her every day to wait and see. btc takes a while to settle down and start a new uptrend. so far at least always had after a bubble.

that would be interesting

what if this is like 2014 all over again?

>$6500 BROKEN
>$6500 BROKEN
>$6500 BROKEN

this board is funny

We're back up boys

it's bouncing off $6500ish support

personally if it hits $7400 I'd sell at that price, in fact that would be a good price to short at

everything is all over again very clearly.
if btc survives it may hit near 200k next time people go crazy

>jumps $150 in 2 seconds

>I bought BTC at $13.5k but fuck it I'm selling now, better to get some of my money back rather than ride this shit down to $0
Larping faggot

support is imaginary this is capitulation phase

nice, post pics

>better to get some of my money back rather than ride this shit down to $0
Hey look a smart person!

Down 19.8% in 24 hours. I'm sure a blip of 100 or 200 will save you.

hold, if you sell, someone has to be wanting to buy. think about why they would do that..

> hold, if you sell, someone has to be wanting to buy. think about why they would do that.

They would do that because they're even dumber than you are for still holding bitcoin.

Here's a protip:
if I go on Veeky Forums, society instantly collapses. If I stay off Veeky Forums, things go placidly well. So stop being so damn interesting to me, Veeky Forums. The fate of humanity depends on it.

4K SCOOPS COME ON'

Each trader has his own phases.

Some people capitulated at 9K and are in despair.

At a certain point people will feel we're oversold, they'll buy in, and people will dump their bags. So we'll have a green day, but it won't last long.

But once everyone cashes their bags in, eventually we'll have a green day and there will be nobody who wants to sell anymore.

This is like closer to $1000 territory. The people who are riding it all the way down to $0 will just say it's not enough to sell anymore. The people who saw that it could go to $20,000 will think they could go 20x or nothing.

This means that in between this price and $1000 some people will try to time the bottom. Right now some traders think it's around $6500 because it's below the 200 day SMA.

This. There is literally no support. This is a full blown crash and everyone is trying to predict the bottom of a black hole

Shit there was another 666 dow crash? There was one in 2008, with a 777 recovery right after. Fuck, I want out of whatever this spooky bardo has in store for me.

Isn't there a limit of how much crypto you can cash in, in a day? This may be a dumb question, but i'm being serious. I thought coinbase would stop you at 15k and I also heard that they can prevent you from withdrawing money from your account.

> Right now some traders think it's around $6500 because it's below the 200 day SMA.

In other words, because they're superstitious fucks.

I used to have a $10,000 limit, but I applied for $50,000 and they gave it to me

but it's not a problem, you can withdraw $10,000 a day every day and go through $300,000 in a month

yes, because 200 SMA is traditionally used by stock traders

it has nothing to do with anything, but they're putting up buy walls at like $6400 because they think it will reverse soon to above $6500

i could see 6500 a few days ago right now i yhink 4k sonething for bottom is more likely. descent should abruptly slow around here and then a long down creep ic pattrrn is followed.

Its fucking poors with no liquidity to hold any value longer than it takes to pa the next gas bill. Im just holding this shit just for then years if needed and if it turns out to br zero Ive had at least a good laught

did you buy ath?

you're sort of thinking what I'm thinking. The floor is the price that people holding don't holding for, even if it means losing it all. That can't be a heavy price like 5k or 4k. Because if you have 10BTC at 5k or 4k, and you bought it early enough for maybe less than 1k. it's still 50grand or 40grand, there'll be a lot of temptations to sell.About 1k or 1k5 might be the price where its

I have a ton of liquidity but the whole process of buying crypto seems shady as hell, and complicated on top of that. Having a weird string of letters and numbers that you print and hide, just doesn't seem right. I have stuck to stocks and options, and have done alright. If they start allowing crypto trades on ameritrade, I would probably buy in, but then even more of the normies would too, so...

>they think it will reverse soon to above $6500
it will no doubt but it wont last
have patience this shit is going down

With the stock market crashing and more regulations coming soon. I don't think the market is gonna recover for quite a while.

CNY is still a week away so don't expect chinks to pump. Pajeets and plastic gooks are under heavy government regulation. Tether isn't reliable so people are cashing out instead. I said all these but I haven't sold any shit cause I'll fomo right in at a loss like a cuck

She’s right (:

The dead cat bounce on poloniex last night started at 6666.66666. Is somebody trying to say something?

>but the whole process of buying crypto seems shady as hell
it is but the volatiliy is really offering you opportunities not present so often and for long in traditional markets.

yeah I'm more convinced of that now, but there will be a battle for $5000

this was one of the prices where a correction bounced off previously, so psychologically (because of a round number) people will think it's going to bounce off of it again

Yeah, but at like $2000 it will be so little it won't be worth selling either, especially people who just hold ONE bitcoin

$2000 is one month's rent where I live

people will try to time the bottom a lot if it drops that low

that makes me think that a reversal is imminent... if Veeky Forums thinks it's going to drop lower... that means it might be time to buy *thinking*

listening to crypto roasties
this might be the end

Pretty sure you can work out an arrangement with them if you're trying to buy a huge amount.

people like quints?

there's a form you submit and you say why you need a bigger limit

after a few months (lol) they approved mine

Can't wait to buy cheap as fuck top tier gpus still in warranty to play vidya fueled by your tears, Veeky Forums!

Fun!

Setting my buy order at 3k. What are the chances it will hit my buy order?

Don't expect any change until pic related is disposed

Wake up and look around kek, literally everyone and their dog is selling
boards.Veeky Forums.org/pol/thread/159388760

with these kinds of huge crashes you need to realize that exchanges could become insolvent due to cashing out and the entire thing could lose all liquidity.

>women
SELL NOW!!!

STRONG support at 5.5k desu

You fucks have been saying this since 8.5k, just shut the fuck up and sell your bags homie.

>if Veeky Forums thinks it's going to drop lower... that means it might be time to buy *thinking*
i dont usually follow mainstream opinion mind you i just observe the previous bubbles and really bubbles in general. you could buy at much better price a few months later if nothing changes in the nature of things.

lol that's not a girl, just a bot stealing tweets from angelo. twitter.com/AngeloBTC/status/960603778855530496

1btc is still 1btc

He has nothing now. Or everything. Depends on what you believe.

the floor is at 1000$ its where it was at jan 2017

100%

Give me your best search terms to watch normies agonize over this. Pink wojaks aren't enough anymore for me.

that would be the case for stocks, but crypto crashes are very sharp

we were at like 16K a month ago, everything plays out at 10x speed because of 24 hour trading, no weekends, global liquid markets

when someone sells to someone else, the person buying has deposited cash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There are no fundamentals. Bitcoin is a fucking piece of shit. The underlying technology is useful, but anyone can use that and many have to much more effect than Bitcoin Core has.
Nobody wanted it to use as currency because it's fucking impossible to do so, they were speculating and many of them got in at 3k or even earlier. They were looking for a good time to dump and when it became clear that new money was slowing down and it couldn't break 20k that was the time.

seconded

>deposited cash

That 100% definitely exists (no audit pls)

This is totally manipulated...who the fuck is selling still?