SERGEY SAVE US

SERGEY SAVE US

sergey is the only winners in this market

>gets literal deluded neets to give you money for vaporware
>hold shitty conference for shitskins and other nobodies
>slowly exit scam

bet you he is fucking that girl hard in the shitter everyday and thinking about all that money he raised from you retards

He cashed out his 32 mill already

Blows hard man. Fortunately my cost basis is 20cents but fuck. I was up to 70 grand. It’s all over right. With crypto?

He can barely contain his erection.

dude if this wasn’t publicly posted on social media, fucking delete this

idk if anyone noticed, but the price of link has stayed pretty stable through all this

I don't have the skills to evaluate what you wrote, but I appreciate the effort and I hope your evaluation is correct.

I did. Once we got to the mid 30 cent range it stopped being affect so much bit BTC and ETH drops.

I think we have reached the point where only the most deluded of us stinky linkies are still holding. Lads we are back to this coin being an iron hands only coins. Every weakhander is out. This is the floor. And I say this as someone who wants this to dip so I can buy more.

Ah, the exclusive stinky linkie iron hands club. Glad to be back.

I'm trying to get a good deal on LINK\ETH right now but these mother fuckers are buy walling me

DON'T THEY KNOW EVERYTHING IS CRASHING??? REEEE!

4got pic

fuck off reddit

day 1 bros

Never. Even if BTC crashes to 1 fucking cent I am never selling my stinkies.

Diamond fucking hands baby.

Also fuck my spelling in my last post is horrible, sorry.

n-never selling...

She's cute

I admit, I am a tiny LINKlet @ only 47 link, bought on the brief floor we had at .50. And gonna buy more once I convert more fiat to BTC.

Did not sell a single one so far, and will not sell until this gets to $1000. My hands are absolutely small and poor, but adamant.

Adamantium Hands!

I was all about iron hands link. But I don’t know if many of my original senpais are still around

I bought my links at 1.26$ and 0.6$ ( in that order) but I will hold this to Mars or to the center of Earth.

To be fair, I have 3k... I just want to push it to 10k and I'll be comfy
We'll see if they dip some more, eventually I'll get there, I'm patient though. One of you Stinks is going to cough 'em up one way or another.

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

STOP BUYING EVERYGODDAMNTHING YOU FILTHY SONS OF BITCHES

SO MAD i CAN'T EVEN ATTACH PICS CORRECTLY ANYMORE

You are just gonna have to market buy it mate. Or buy someone elses bags directly like I did a few hours ago, instead of just putting a limit order in and hoping it dips and someone else doesn't snipe you out of a sale by 1 gwei.

I market buy for bigger orders. Because you may not get a buyer/seller when it fluctuates.

It took a day to buy 600 linkies a few days ago and by then the price dropped anyway.

Wtf

I bought after ICO at .18, so I would need ron paul tier end times to even be out of profit. Feels good man.

>.30
It finally happened. I can now afford 50k link. Just in time for them to be worthless.

lucky fucker

will solving the oracle problem get me lolis too?

Jokes on you fags, my order just went through finally. Patients payed off for me. I got my 10k feelin comfy.

Congratulations Sergeant Major.

Truly a king amongst men.

Me on the left

They're gonna bury me with my links.

awww is that his daughter?

i called eth at $4

im calling link too

200k link checking in

Sergay is long gone with your money.

65k here

really hoping everyone selling eats a bullet in 6 months

>It took a day to buy 600 linkies a few days ago
Why? Are you mentally challenged? I can imagine buying 50k+ LINK would be troublesome, but 600 is easy as fuck even if you're not market buying. Sure, those bots will put an offer 1 sat above your offer but the price fluctuates way more than that so your order should fill anyway.

POSITIVE THOUGHT
$1000 EOY IS WITHIN OUR GRASP MARINES

> pic related
xmas lights on a chimney
what could go wrong ?

why sergey why

Just buy more when it hit 0.20

>the man who puts plastic on exhaust pipes can solve the oracle problem
i’m unironically considering selling after seeing that shit when the price comes back up

Should've sold high and buy low now. Oh well :p

Do you think it will reach 20 cents?

>using the fireplace in summer

This market's a compressed spring

I can see LINK hitting $0.15 again.

Just let it stay down until Fri now.

What indicates that it’s summer in that pic?

non sleeved shirt

its obviously a birthday party and not christmas

its probably not even his house